⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Toronto community

Started by set336, October 14, 2007, 07:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

set336

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


fbbvideo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had several sessions with Cheyenne. All I can say was it was incredible. Well worth the money
litle more????!!!! if you can...

marfam


ed

looking for a ripped toronto escorts
anyone have any thoughts?
ed

anyone out there

cinco

Rhonda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wendy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Haven't done one with either but I know Rhonda fucks. Wendy has got some mongo fucking tits and some serious attitude (muscle trash talk). I'd go with Wendy if I had to chose. Wendy can pec dance bigtime too, which is a reall turn on for me.




nycred

Cheyenne Wolf makes trips to TO occasionally, she is based out of Niagara Falls.

marc1399

Ihave had several sessions with Cheyenne Wolf. Just incredible well worth the money. Not very ripped but very hard. Can not wait till next session because she was training hard and wanted to be bigger and harder

someng

Try LanaLee if she gets there. Most services are available.

crazedvole

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rhonda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wendy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Haven't done one with either but I know Rhonda fucks. Wendy has got some mongo fucking tits and some serious attitude (muscle trash talk). I'd go with Wendy if I had to chose. Wendy can pec dance bigtime too, which is a reall turn on for me.

I saw Rhonda once and had a good time with her. Because of some limitations she puts on the session, I only spent a half hour with her. She looked great with those big boobs and nice arms. And hmmmmm contractions, if you know what I mean. YMMV




samsonite

I don't have an escort to recommend,because I'm never interested in that. However,if anyone is interested in muscle worship,lift and carries,flamedragan is a great choice. She can wrestle and box too,but I didn't go for that,even though I know how to box. She is friendly and easy to get along with.

ziv4943

Flame Dragan is excellent and sessions with her are quite sensual.  I also met Cheyenne Wolf and she is a total doll; she is really strong and carried me around the room.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

drivetoronto

Hey ! hows it goin .....

iv never really done a session before...i live in the toronto area.....
looking to met a lady that is definitely stronger than the average guy....a lady thats preferably taller than 5'9"

i weigh 210 lbs and am 5'9" tall.....am looking to meet a lady that could easily kick my ass, pick me up, beat me at arm wrestling, beat me at mercy.....basically make me feel like a worthless piece of shit :)

i will also be traveling to asia (china, japan and India), so if anyone knows of any ladies in those countries, please let me know... :)


any advice or suggestions??

samsonite

I recommend flame dragan. She lives in Toronto. She is 5'7'',and weighs less than 200lbs,but she is muscular and is a wrestler who knows how to box too. She is experienced as well. Malibu from LA,Cali is coming to Toronto on Oct 21 but will only be there for that day only. She is 5'8'' and 150 lbs but don't underestimate her,she is a very experienced wrestler and boxer. E-mail her on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. You won't be disappointed.
Flame's e-mail is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I've met her personally for muscle worship. She is much stronger than her 5'7'' 140 lbs. Her legs are big,muscular and very hard to get out off.

Polite Society

     Please post or contact me if you'd like info on UTR possibilities in Toronto and Edmonton. Thanks as always, guys.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login