Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Toronto community

Started by set336, October 14, 2007, 07:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophaniti

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kyleb899

I saw Natalie like 4 times already, Jan 2019, Jan 2020, Aug 2020 and Sept 2022
I don't mind her age but love her thick muscle body , my next time i will book her when she in competion mode. The last session i had fs with her, i bought her under armour leggings , she really liked it

CDNFBBFAn

I'm seeing her this weekend. I look forward to our encounter.

clubathlete

How was Natalie? She is awesome, very sexy lady!

CDNFBBFAn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How was Natalie? She is awesome, very sexy lady!

Natalie exudes sexuality. She was very sensual! I also had an equally wonderful time with Jamaican Dynomite that same day, I've been meaning to post my review of each of these ladies.

Needless to say, I'm already planning my next trip to Toronto.

the_forge

I'm really glad you had a great time with both of those gorgeous ladies.

clubathlete

Who was bigger out of Natalie and Jamaican? They both look very well built

CDNFBBFAn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who was bigger out of Natalie and Jamaican? They both look very well built

It's hard to say. Both these ladies were super muscular and beefy! Natalie Steeles was in a bit more offseason shape (still ripped and sexy)

I posted my reviews of each of these ladies in the "talking about sessionettes" section.

I wouldn't hesitate to repeat with both of them.

clubathlete

That's awesome thanks for the reviews!

CDNFBBFAn

Already booked my flight back to Toronto.

Looking forward to another muscle worship vacation with Jamaican Dynomite, and Natalie Steeles!!!

the_forge

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Already booked my flight back to Toronto.

Looking forward to another muscle worship vacation with Jamaican Dynomite, and Natalie Steeles!!!

I have a question to ask you about Natalie.

CDNFBBFAn

you can ask your question here

Prophaniti

Considering everything said about Natalie on the forums, whatever question that needs to be asked in a PM can't be good
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CDNFBBFAn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Considering everything said about Natalie on the forums, whatever question that needs to be asked in a PM can't be good

I have nothing bad to say about that woman. She's a sassy musclebound sweetheart, who's well worth seeing.

Prophaniti

Yea that's what i'm getting at

She's universally loved and we've gone pretty far in explaining how sensual she is. So what needs to be asked in a PM that can't be asked on the forum?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login