LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Toronto community

Started by set336, October 14, 2007, 07:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_forge

Jamaican Dynomite is a new entry that has incredible peaks. IFBB Pro who competed at the Rising Phoenix. Sweet woman, I've known her for years. I highly recommend.


Mscllvr21

I recommend the following:

Mscllvr21

Natalie Steeles is top notch, highly sensual and fun.

Lexi Daniels is super strong, fun, and everything is on the menu

Harlyn Grace is gorgeous and is very strong, but she won't wrestle.

Lauren, Jass Fitbeast and Tara are in Montreal but come often to Toronto.

Unclear if Cheyenne Wolf is coming back, but if she is, she is huge.

caligulape

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Natalie Steeles is top notch, highly sensual and fun.

Lexi Daniels is super strong, fun, and everything is on the menu

Harlyn Grace is gorgeous and is very strong, but she won't wrestle.

Lauren, Jass Fitbeast and Tara are in Montreal but come often to Toronto.

Unclear if Cheyenne Wolf is coming back, but if she is, she is huge.

You saw Harlyn Grace? I'd been wondering about her for a while, her legs look crazy strong. Can you share a bit about your session?

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Natalie Steeles is top notch, highly sensual and fun.

Lexi Daniels is super strong, fun, and everything is on the menu

Harlyn Grace is gorgeous and is very strong, but she won't wrestle.


You saw Harlyn Grace? I'd been wondering about her for a while, her legs look crazy strong. Can you share a bit about your session?

Harlyn is fun to be with, that's certain. But she won't domme you or overpower you like Lexi or Natalie will. It's hard to tell if she is as strong as you think she might be when she's uncomfortable displaying it in a session.

CDNFBBFAn

I'm scheduled to see Natalie Steeles and Jamaican Dynomite in two weeks. I'll share my experience with you all here.

kyleb899

You will love Natlie Steeles

Mscllvr21

Harlyn is simply gorgeous and a stunning and fun gal to be with. She is athletic with broad shoulders and big thighs, but not an FBB and won't do a lot of session-type stuff. But pure GFE.

caligulape

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Harlyn is simply gorgeous and a stunning and fun gal to be with. She is athletic with broad shoulders and big thighs, but not an FBB and won't do a lot of session-type stuff. But pure GFE.
Ah good to know! I'd been tempted to try a scissors session, but sounds like she might not be the best choice for that.
Thanks for sharing!

Mscllvr21

Cheyenne Wolf is back, and she looks huge. Check out her IG and Twitter profiles at @cheyennewolfca

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cheyenne Wolf is back, and she looks huge. Check out her IG and Twitter profiles at @cheyennewolfca

I suspect a scam: Those photos are all 10 years old. They may have been collected from her old website.

Mscllvr21

She emailed me from her old email address recently (that we used a few years ago) and sent an updated picture. Unless someone hacked her email, it seems legit to me.

crazycrazy


CDNFBBFAn

Has anyone sessioned with Natalie Steeles lately?

I'm seeing her this week and wondering what to expect.



Prophaniti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone sessioned with Natalie Steeles lately?

I'm seeing her this week and wondering what to expect.

I sessioned with her about a month ago. She's huge and hard. She likes to stay around 6-8 weeks out from a competition
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login