LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Toronto community

Started by set336, October 14, 2007, 07:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ds669

Just getting back into the hobby... so I haven't logged in for a long time, but I did see Ms Kelly at a competition in Edmonton a few years back. Since it was for a show, she was ripped. Very friendly, and quite open minded. I'd definitely see her again.

ds669

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

R34lguy

I found this girl in Toronto but haven't met her yet... She has a modestly muscular physique on a thin frame and seems quite beautiful by the looks of it. Send a PM if you would like to know more... Chat copy and paste this site on here.

larky368

I have tried to contact her for a session when she is in Toronto at the end of this month but I haven't gotten any response. Has anyone else had this problem?
www.mistresstigress.com

larky368

I have booked a session with Kelly who is well worth it. $120/$220 with few restrictions. Not in contest shape but will leave you with a smile on your face. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

xepha

Lucky you.  I wish she would come back to NYC.  She's one of the best.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larky368

She is very responsive to he touch and I drive her crazy when I caress her skin and give her massages.

larky368

She told me it was family emergency with one of her children. Wonder why the different stories?

caligulape

Hello: this is a long shot, but if anyone out there has met them both, who would you recommend for a scissoring session and why?

I was set to meet Dalia a few months ago but injuries stopped this. Now I see Katrina has some very good reviews...Which is awesome!

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello: this is a long shot, but if anyone out there has met them both, who would you recommend for a scissoring session and why?
I'd recommend both, it depends what you like.
Dalia is average height, her body and legs are stocky and muscular while Katrina is tall, with a lanky and fit build.
Katrina has a classic North American model face, Dalia is more exotic.
Dalia mixes more BJJ holds, Katrina uses more classic fantasy wrestling holds.
If you like body scissors, I'm average sized and Dalia wasn't able to lock me in a full power rear body scissors while Katrina made me think she might be about to snap my lower ribs 2 seconds after locking her hold.
Dalia's booty is bigger but Katrina's feels like halves of a rock.
Both have very strong legs but I would guess Katrina's are stronger.

caligulape

Thanks man. On point and helpful as always.
Do you know if Katrina would be open to and able to do scissor ko's?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you know if Katrina would be open to and able to do scissor ko's?
She's certainly able to using any hold, if you ask her to squeeze hard and don't tap it will happen very quickly. I haven't directly asked her to knock me out, passive ko's are less fun for me.

boyofwinter

Please post if you are in the Toronto area (or can visit given lots of notice) and would be interested in wrestling tall and very strong girls who don't have a traditional bb look. Trying to get a sense of things for something which may happen in the next few months. Obviously if I've already contacted you about this a 2nd reply isn't necessary.

jpmorgan

Hey, I am planning a visit to Toronto around September.
What kind of tall Girls are we talking about?

Basketball, volleyball or Martial arts girls ?

I am definitely interested and curious.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, I am planning a visit to Toronto around September.
September is not when I was thinking of, but if you visit you should think about meeting Katrina. Tall, athletic, trained kickboxer with fantastic and strong legs.

liftmealot

Outside of Toronto and interested.