⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Toronto community

Started by set336, October 14, 2007, 07:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So it's been close to 4 years since we had the Toronto Pro Show incident where Canadian Immigration put their foot down on women from the U.S and Europe coming into Canada to do sessions. So have things at our border become a bit softer? Are the women coming in doing things smarter?
I know when Jen and Megan Abshire got nailed a few years ago, that was a tough one to swallow.  And Gayle Moher being held for over 24 hrs until she was escorted to a plane and deported, enough to scare female who is a bodybuilder to enter Canada. And it is just not Canada, friends who are Fbb's have told me they are harassed going into the States and Europe and sometimes even refused entrance into these countries, depending on the mood of the officers. So was there any good, or bad that came out of all this?

Well if you were looking for your favorite gal to come see you, it wasn't probably going to happen.  You were going to have to make it to them.
But a few years have gone by and girls are now coming again.  Last year was a pretty good year for the gals. Last year was the most I've seen come back since the Toronto Pro Show 2013.  2016 is looking good so far. So why the change? I believe women are doing things smarter on how they plan these trips.  Instead of traveling with a written out list of appointments with names, times and $$ signs next to them, PDF's uploaded to a DropBox account accessed when you get to your hotel maybe?  Money sent done by E transfers,  Paypal, sometimes even paid in full upfront so there is no money going in or coming out of the country other than what she brings. Girls using different names on the various sites. Some will post their travel plans then remove it a week before. Some even use the UTR method which is probably the smartest way to go IMP. Plus the sagging Canadian dollar right now makes it affordable for these ladies.
did anything good come out of all this back in 2013?
i think so as women in our own country decided to do sessions. I've seen a few new gals come in putting their name on the sites. there are a few gals also UTR here where before this wasn't the case. Will we ever see the women like The Goddess of Fetish or the Iron Fires come?  At this time, probably not but never say never

Perhaps the change of government (not that I'm a fan of socialism or the current Canadian PM) made a difference in the 'guidance' to border control staff?  Normally more left-of-centre politicians are more tolerant of women engaging in 'extra curricular activities' as long as its done safely.  Quite ironic, as right-of-centre politicians are much more likely to make use of such services, as we see on a regular basis in UK on the news!  As regards paying on $US, its unfortunately something many of us fans around the world have had to put up with for a long time now when sessioning with foreign-based FBBs.  Having to pay an effective extra 5-10% to account for exchange rate fees is something I can live with.  $350 US seems to be about par for the course as FBB sessions go these days, in my admittedly rather limited experience.

I was disappointed that, for the same reasons you gave concerning some foreign FBBs being barred from Canadian shores, some Canadians (and others) were similarly barred from the UK (and possibly other countries by virtue of their details being passed on) and I missed out (permanently) on seeing them, as one well-known sessioning Canadian FBB retired from the sport not too long afterwards (not sure whether this played any part).  Bummer!

:shucks

UK_Fan

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

shdrfan79

Canada Border Service agency has a fairly high staff turnover rate, look at the average age of customs officials if you are ever crossing the border.  Its highly likely that the person(s) responsible for the issue a few years ago has moved on to either a different field or a different position. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps the change of government (not that I'm a fan of socialism or the current Canadian PM) made a difference in the 'guidance' to border control staff?  Normally more left-of-centre politicians are more tolerant of women engaging in 'extra curricular activities' as long as its done safely. 

This is not likely nor is it related to the Immigration Policy which was being enforced when the women were denied entry to Canada. Foreign workers are not allowed to enter a country as tourists. Once the women were found to be working in Canada, they had to be denied entry. This law is meant to encourage Canadian workers to perform the same job, increasing employment. The enforcement slacked off during the previous administration, meaning shdrfan's explanation is probably correct.

Incidentally,  the current Canadian Prime Minister is not a socialist, but is sociable. That's the main difference between him and the previous Prime Minister, who was anti-social, but not anti-socialist.

larky368

She's in Toronto June 3. Her rates are 350 bikini, 500 topless and 700 nude and you have to finish yourself off. Does she think we are all made of money? She obviously is not that into sessioning and wants a big payday because if she dropped her top rate down to 500 and lent a 'helping hand' I'm sure she would get twice the number of clients.
Am I wrong?

chemdude01

Yeah, her prices are insanely high. She is insanely hot though! Massive! But those rates are so high... what a dilemma!


meangreen

her prices are really high, I agree. I met her last year and had a great session. I would love to see her again but not gonna pay her prices.

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
her prices are really high, I agree. I met her last year and had a great session. I would love to see her again but not gonna pay her prices.

Just out of curiosity which of the three rates did you go with?

rossneversleeps

I need to know more about her, I don't think she's worth the $500 yet!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

A gorgeous, fun, astonishingly genetically blessed woman. I would fly to Vancouver just to see her if she told me she wasn't doing any more trips. Her charging what she wants or deciding she's not interested in doing certain things in a session is fine, as is guys deciding they'd rather see someone else for the same reasons.

calico57

350 bikini seems pretty standard, maybe even a little low for a girl with her size. I guess the others are a bit expensive. While all this stuff is really expensive... yeah she (and the other girls) do think you're made of money. And if you're not, they'd rather entertain someone who is. If someone asked you to take a 30% paycut (on an hourly basis) and work more hours to make up for it, you probably wouldn't get too excited about the idea.

Red Diamond

Good day/evening Gentlemen!

After quite some time off from serious travelling and Sessioning (and training to be honest! Shhhh!) I will start travelling and providing Sessions again at the end of February onward. I will also be making a big announcement that I will be relocating to a different part of North America, and dedicating A LOT more time to my training, my fans, webcamming and of course doing Sessions!     :hey:

Here are my travel plans:
* Feb. 25- Mar. 1. Toronto
* Mar. 1-2   NYC (Manhattan)
* Mar. 2-3   Ohio, Columbus (Arnold Weekend)

You can reach me at:

* You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
* Insta: fbbred_diamond
* Skype: Red Diamond


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larky368

I found a real treasure on the weekend. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kelly was off season but still had an impressive amount of muscle. Very pretty and an absolute doll. Best rates I've ever seen. She has had problems with dipshit no-shows and I told her that she should advertise on wb270 and not rely on the backpage clientelle. She is staying a few more days in Toronto as she is from Moncton I believe. She visits every month or so and I will be sure to see her next time around.

lee092760

Believe she is on Sessiongirls. Saw her over a yr ago. Caters to your session request within reason and rates are good. As far as guys not showing, even if she went to wb270 to start advertising, you would still get guys no showing or cancelling. It`s sad but part of the business. And that`s why women want deposits because of these guys

larky368

There are definitely dickwads who use the wb270 site as well. I have talked with many fbb's who have had no shows. I just pointed out to Kelly that she needed to advertise on a more fbb - friendly site. I had a hard time finding her on backpage as she was only listed on the fetish / dom section.

lee092760

Just type in MS Kelly in the search engine or check sessiongirls in travel or just email her to let you know when she will be in town next.  She will