LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Toronto community

Started by set336, October 14, 2007, 07:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Check down a few topics for Alana Snow.

thank you!! XOXO

Not at all. Since the wb270 site has all but dried up this forum is about the only way we can get any intel on fbb's coming to Toronto any more.


hosert

Any chance you will be in Montreal as well before or after Torontp, Alana?
Thanks!

AlanaSnow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any chance you will be in Montreal as well before or after Torontp, Alana?
Thanks!

I am sorry, but no!! :(  I am traveling quite a bit in May!! this will actually be only my 2nd venture into Canada and 1st on the Eastern side!! I am assuming that you cannot get down to Toronto? 

XOXO

hosert

I do go to Toronto once a while and will a couple of times this summer at least, but not sure if it will be that date. I am new to this forum and from what I see so far, not too many women come to Montreal and available for sessions it seems:(.

Funliness

I hope some more ladies decide to come, it has been dry in Toronto since last year's unfortunate border debacle.

AlanaSnow

I hope so too, I don't think I could handle everyone!!! ;)   lol

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope so too, I don't think I could handle everyone!!! ;)   lol

Just worry about whether you can handle me! >:D

AlanaSnow

looking forward to the "challenge"!! ;)   XOXO 

Funliness

Any other lovely lady in toronto in May? Or does UTR have a list for sale ? Pls pm if more comfortable.

larky368

Keep checking the wb270 site. It will start showing more fbb's. Predator will be coming.

Funliness

 Thanks I will keep an eye out on wb270.

If anybody can point-to or share some Predator reviews please, that would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks

Polite Society

 There will be no UTR list....that era's over for me.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Funliness

 That is disappointing , what made you make that decision , Polite?

SHAWNTAN

Hi guys, I will be at the TO SuperShow!!  I am there Thursday May 27th - 31st  I only have a few slots left available. xx

Peak_Princess

Hey all, just a heads up.. I'll be in Toronto for a few days.. hope to see you. You can msg me through my sessions girls page or the email provided on that page..

May 20, 30, 31 & June 1st.

Thanks

:-*