LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] One day in my life

Started by sonja, June 14, 2011, 03:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoonmaster

Well, it's early in the morning, so there won't be a lot of people out.  But maybe there will be someone else running that you can race against in your heels.

Better yet.  You come up on another runner who's getting beat up by a pretty big guy with a baseball bat.  You decide to help him out and fight the big guy.  It the right thing to do, and good cardio.

spoonmaster

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sonja

OK, let's start the morning run:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
And now?

Jeremy Lightning

Cool pic of you, your outfit is awesome! I think one of the first thing that happens is someone is running the other way, a man much bigger than you, and he doesn't get out of your way, you collide with him and he goes down in a heap, you help him to his feet by lifting him up off the ground by his hips and setting him gently on the ground like he weighs little more than a pillow to you, despite the fact he's a foot taller and 100 pounds heavier than you.  k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

spoonmaster

That's a fantastic pic.  I'm really impressed with your skills as an artist.

You have a favorite trail that you like to run on that meanders through some hills.  After a few minutes of running, you see a large rock has fallen down one of the hills, partially blocking your path.  There are already guys there in running outfits trying to move the rock, but it's so big, even the two of them combined can't seem to budge it.

peters1967

Hi Sonja,

after this run in your pumps your feet will hurt.  I think you need a big bucket with icewater.
The boy at the little shop couldn't lift the bucket so you have to do it. He is astonished about
your bulging biceps while you lift the bucket  ;)

peakfan

Wow, nice calves up above!  I think I'd like to see you start to dry off with a thin towel after your run or shower, and pull the towel down around your bicep while flexing so we can see it through the material.  I love that type of thing :)

taaaaker

oh yeah she get pumped i love it :D

BBL

Fantastic stuff, K+! What about showing us some naughty stuff that you do with skinny boys?

fizbanii

uff morning run in high heels...poor girl

sonja

After a 10km run, I meet Mr. Kachelmann (:D). I know, he is a untrue man. He asked me how I could run with my high-heels. I showed him my legs and he was really impressed. I hope you boys are impressed as well. And now?  ???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Kisses, Sonja.

spoonmaster

I am also impressed.  Your legs do indeed look amazing.
Mr Kachelmann also sees your arms and is impressed as well.  He tells you he has never seen such muscle on a girl before.  He tells you that you must be very strong, "for a girl"!

I think maybe Mr. Kachelmann needs a little demonstration of your strength.  Show him that you're strong for anyone.

peters1967

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After a 10km run, I meet Mr. Kachelmann (:D). I know, he is a untrue man. He asked me how I could run with my high-heels. I showed him my legs and he was really impressed. I hope you boys are impressed as well. And now?  ???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Kisses, Sonja.


I only can speak for me, but I'm very impressed  :)

nanonounours

Show him that not only your legs are strong for a so little girl. Lift him overhead with only one hand. ;)

sonja

Yeah...  Mr. Kachelmann needs a little demonstration of my strenght. But he is no match for me...
He is a wimpy little guy. Really!!   ;D  ;D

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peters1967

Applause, give him what he deserves.... ;D