⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] One day in my life

Started by sonja, June 14, 2011, 03:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitariodude

Geez, Sonja, you are one buff gal! How'd you get so strong in the first place?

solitariodude

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

spoonmaster

How about during your run you come upon a guy getting mugged and you decide to help him out by fighting the mugger?

peakfan

I'd like to see you doing some pullups, maybe showing off your glutes from behind...

(something like this):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HuBazze

Looks like she's got the potential to become strongest/most muscular girl in history!

It would be so awesome, scratch that - awesometacular to catch a glimpse of that future amazon!

One can dream...

taaaaker

Ach gucki da die kleine Sonja!
Schön das du wieder am Start bist, ich hab die Geschichte von deiner Freundin Franceska auf Perters Blog gelesen sehr schön war die.... Hoffe es kommt noch eine fortsetzung.

Und ich hoffe deine Muckis werden noch ein bischen größer ^^

hey who do we have here? nice that you're back.
I have read your story on peters blog, I really liked.

Hope your muscles are bigger!
Greetings from Berlin

mattes

Hallo Sonja, du bist echt der Wahnsinn. Ich hoffe aber das deine Muskeln noch wachsen, vorallem Bizeps und Brustmuskel. ein paar pullups für ein breites Kreuz mit deinen schmalen hüften wären cool. oder ein spontanes posing das blicke umherstehender leute auf sich zieht...  LG Mattes

sonja

Some german boys are here. Great.   ;)
But please write in englisch, so everybody can understand it. PM in german is ok.

Ok, let's do a little morning run. Here is my new outfit. Hope you like it (It's a very hot day).  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
What do you think about my "running shoes"? And thank you all for the compliments. I love it. Kisses, Sonja.

peters1967


taaaaker


shuckizzle

Nice booty indeed, Sonja, great. But your calves... don't forget to train them, because muscular calves are soo hot ;)

spoonmaster

That's a fantastic outfit. 

So you're going to run in high heals huh.  I love to see you racing against a guy wearing those heals.

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's a fantastic outfit. 

So you're going to run in high heals huh.  I love to see you racing against a guy wearing those heals.

Hehe, I'd like to see her race a car in those heels, and win! But I like my girls to have a higher order of physical power.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Penguin

Nothing beats a shower after a long run...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mattes

Great outfit, but lets see more muscles:_)

shuckizzle

Mmm yes, they are very nice indeed. But don't you think they could get even fuller? :) The definition seems to be pretty good, though. I just think you still have potential left for nice, even bigger calves :)