⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] One day in my life

Started by sonja, June 14, 2011, 03:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Nice show of strength, though Mr. Kachelmann does seem to be kind of a wimp, I hope you would be able to do the same to a big muscle man type. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Yep, hope I will meet some bigger guys today. But I have to finish my morning run. There are 8km left. I will carry Mr.Kachelmann the rest of the way. What a wimp!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
And now?

peters1967

While you are carrying him he tells you , one tire of his car is flat.
Unfortunately he didn't have something to lift the car.
You walk with him to his car and have a look. After you
set him down to the ground, you give him
instructions to loosen the screw and than you lift the
car a little bit from the ground so he can change the wheel....

Jeremy Lightning

That should be quite a workout, carrying a 160 pound man around for 8 km (which is 5 miles, very impressive btw) Although I guess for an elite athlete like yourself, it's nothing more than a warm-up.

Personally, after that I'd like to see you hit the best gym in the city and push around iron that men 150-200 pounds heavier than you would have trouble with.

k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

spoonmaster

When you get back to your house you notice that Mr. Kachelmann is more than a little impressed.  You can see that he has a huge erection from being carried by you so far.  Mr. Kachelmann admits that being lifted by a strong muscular girl is a fantasy of his. He tells you his biggest fantasy is to be lifted overhead by such a girl.  But is unsure whether you're strong enough so lift him that way.  I mean, sure you have so amazingly strong legs, but not many have that kind of upper body strength.  Why don't you show Mr. Kachelmann your biceps, then see if he changes his mind.

mattes

Yeah show him a biceps flex and watch the reaktion in his trousers.
after notice this you show him a wide back flex and he sees how powerfull you are

spoonmaster

Very nice, now show him what those babies can do.  Press him up over your head.  He's so turned on by your strength, maybe you can make him cum just by lifting him.

peters1967

Nice guns in the last picture  :-*

Jeremy Lightning

Yes very nice, how big are they around? Are you so strong that he can hang from them without moving your arm at all?
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Ok,let's press Mr.Kachelmann overhead (Great morning workout):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   
I thinks that's worth some karma.  :-*
But now I wanna go home....
Next ? A shower? ;D
(And a big cock between my calves? – Interesting!)

mattes

hey sonja, the idea with the cock sounds excelent, it must be really dick this cock and your muscles uch bigger
and your clit maybe errected and big too?

sonja

The shower was great! But what should I do next?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Maybe you can help me finding a really very big cock!!  ;)  Please, help me!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really like these drawings. Little girls doing awesome feats of strength  :)  But I still think a glimpse of your future would be so much more than awesome.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hey sonja, you could go to the gym and train real hard or lay down in the park and take a sunbath.  A really sexy man is watching you and your muscles.  he asked you if he can see more of you and  then shows u his really big dick  :-)


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mmmm sonja can you lift him overhead with one arm by taking him by the belt ?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Story is done...I don't like it anymore.  Sorry.  Kisses, Sonja  :-* 


More [by SONJA] here =>  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login