Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] One day in my life

Started by sonja, June 14, 2011, 03:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Hi, boys!!

Today is Sunday and i just woke up. No school today. It's a great day to have a LOT of fun.
But at the moment it's very boring. Maybe you have some ideas what I could do first? Please let me know.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


peters1967


Hi Sonja,

you had a real long sleep. Longtime nothing of your great illustrations.

What do you think about going into the garden and mix up the boy in your  neighbourhood ;)



Jeremy Lightning

Welcome Back Sonja! I have been waiting and wondering where you've been, I hope you're back to stay for a while. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this develops. k+!

As for what to do, I don't know, maybe you can show your much older, much bigger brother how much stronger you are than he is. Armwrestling, lifting, carrying. Whatever you want.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sucospex

It looks like you work out very hard. Take a shower and admire your efforts in the mirror? :P :D

sonja

Hi boys,

It's very early in the morning and I haven't take a shower yet. Yes, I like to flex my muscles in the mirror, but at the moment I feel so weak. Take a look at my biceps. But what could a little girl do at 6 a.m.?  ???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

HuBazze

She's BACK!

Tha bards will sang of this day till the world ends!

meierkopp

Hi Sonja,

wake up your boyfriend, carry him in a frontlift into shower and perform different kinds of sex (handjob, blowjob maybe with some lifts)

Karma for U.

sonja

Hmmm... there is one problem.
I have no boyfriend at the moment.

meierkopp

Oh !!!

I cannot belive...such a sweet one like you have no boyfriend ??
What about the boys in the gym ? No interresting ones there ?

peakfan

Ha, nice to see you back!


Maybe do a morning stretching session, flexing your biceps as they're behind your head and in other positions?   ;D

sonja

Hi boys,

meierkopp: I never had a boyfriend.
And my gym is for LADIES only.
Peakfan: Stretching is a very great idea. It's very important. Believe me.
Hope you like my arms.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
             

spoonmaster

Hey Sonja, it's great to see you back.

You say you feel so weak.  Well, you sure don't look weak.  But if you are feeling weak, I suppose the first thing you should do so early in the morning is to get a good pump going.  Why don't you grab some dumbbells and do a little workout.


sonja

Ok,

but i need a suitable outfit. Any ideas?

Lisa30

Hi Sonja,

how about checking in for the muscle contest next weekend? Take the week to prepare, your days will be filled out and you will come out great!

martybong2

Hey Sonja, don't want to sound rude, but your arms are looking a little small to me. I think you should have a good heavy workout and get a good pump. Maybe wear that little pink bikini you bought to show us what you got.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login