LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] One day in my life

Started by sonja, June 14, 2011, 03:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Hi boys,
Ok, let's do a little workout in the morning. What do you think about my bathing suit?  :-\
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
And now?


spoonmaster

The bathing suit looks great.  So do the arms.  I'd like to see just how "weak" they are.  How about some bicep curls with however much weight is a good warm up for you.

Also, I'd be remiss in asking how tall you are and what's your weight.

spoonmaster

Wow!  40kg curls with one arm for a warm up!  Yeah, you must be feeling weak. ;)  I'd love to see how much you lift when you're going heavy!

How about a turn at the bench press.  Let's see that chest at work.

sonja

That's not possible. I'm at home and i have only some dumbells and barbells here.
Sorry. What should i do?

sucospex

Load the dumbells to their max and go with flyes... ::)

Jeremy Lightning

Hey Sonja, I think someone asked you a question about how tall you are and how heavy, I would like to know that myself. As far as your workout is concerned, I'm also behind the going as heavy as you can with your weights. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

spoonmaster

You should load up that barbell and do some over head presses.

mattes

Hi sonja, after pumping your guns you could pose little bit in front off a mirror and show your wide back and flex it
and with every breath it gets bigger and wider. do some pullups. maybe you could wear some hotpants and a tiny top which is heavy stretched

sonja

OK, first let's do some benchpress with free weights. 80kg dumbells is the maximum weight I have at home. And I'm feeling better and better with every rep. Like it?  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Definitely! Wow, that's about 175 pounds in each hand! That's a whole lot of weight, for such a petite girl, I'm sure that you could lift me easily, I weigh 315 pounds.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

spoonmaster

Wow!  That's a nice show of strength for an early morning "light" workout.  Can't wait for a little later on when you get to the gym and we can see what you can really handle.

Now of course, no workout would be complete without some cardio.  How about a nice little early morning run.  You can change into some shorts, a halter top, and some running shoes for a nice brisk jog.  Who knows who you might meet out there on the road?

peters1967


sonja

Yeah, I feel better now. Can you see my pumped biceps?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
A nice little early morning run would be great. I be anxious what will be happened there. Any ideas?
By the way: I'm 1,61cm tall and my weight is 73kg (all muscles).

peters1967

Hallo Sonja, Deine Inbox ist voll....

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice, Sonja, you know, I do like my girls short but massive, for those of you who don't understand metric, 1.61 is equivolent to 5 feet 2 inches tall and 73 kg is equivolent to 160 pounds. So basically you're a young, blond version of Colette Guimond. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!