⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

governor

I love those pictures where you can see Laura's facial hair (or a young Sarah Dunlap). Wish more gals would let it grow and show, especially in this day that more and more women are letting their beards grow.

governor

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

iluvweed

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love those pictures where you can see Laura's facial hair (or a young Sarah Dunlap). Wish more gals would let it grow and show, especially in this day that more and more women are letting their beards grow.
I can't see a beard.... that's just as I would have it (I find nothing attractive about facial and/or body hair on a woman. That's why they shave it off) but since you like Sarah Dunlap looking big and masculine I hope you enjoy the following:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The only thing big and masculine I like on a woman is unreal muscle! Grow the muscles, not the masculine hair and retain a little femininity! Just saying :look:
Legalize weed now!

M7

'I can't see a beard.... that's just as I would have it (I find nothing attractive about facial and/or body hair on a woman. That's why they shave it off)'

Do you realize in the history of human kind, women have only been shaving since the late 1800's, early 1900's? And it had nothing to do with women complaining about how they looked. Like nearly everything else, it was about money. It was simply a way for steel companies to make more money. btw, there are still societies and cultures where women don't shave.

'The only thing big and masculine I like on a woman is unreal muscle! Grow the muscles, not the masculine hair and retain a little femininity! Just saying'

That's simply biased and untrue. How can it only be a masculine trait when women naturally grow body hair? It's your opinion, yes, but just think about it, in general most people think a woman with huge muscles looks way more masculine than a woman who doesn't shave.

M7

Found a few more from the artist 6.2.98 in lh-art's free galleries.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

Went through the entire archive of free galleries and was surprised to find this many pics. Some seriously big and masculine women here!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lifted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love those pictures where you can see Laura's facial hair (or a young Sarah Dunlap). Wish more gals would let it grow and show, especially in this day that more and more women are letting their beards grow.
I can't see a beard.... that's just as I would have it (I find nothing attractive about facial and/or body hair on a woman. That's why they shave it off) but since you like Sarah Dunlap looking big and masculine I hope you enjoy the following:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login





You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The only thing big and masculine I like on a woman is unreal muscle! Grow the muscles, not the masculine hair and retain a little femininity! Just saying :look:

Are some of these pics morphs?

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love those pictures where you can see Laura's facial hair (or a young Sarah Dunlap). Wish more gals would let it grow and show, especially in this day that more and more women are letting their beards grow.
I can't see a beard.... that's just as I would have it (I find nothing attractive about facial and/or body hair on a woman. That's why they shave it off) but since you like Sarah Dunlap looking big and masculine I hope you enjoy the following:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login





You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The only thing big and masculine I like on a woman is unreal muscle! Grow the muscles, not the masculine hair and retain a little femininity! Just saying :look:

Are some of these pics morphs?

All of them are morphs.

ozzyfm

Glad to see this thread is still alive! Great sketches from LH art! Thanks!

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Glad to see this thread is still alive! Great sketches from LH art! Thanks!

Thanks ozzyfm. I'm starting to morph a few of these. I'll be posting them in the 'Extremely Roided Out' thread  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  if you want to check them out.

MeewMeew

Loving this topic, found these two recently. Still trying to work out the artist though!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

beowulff

Love the monster clit bulges!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petefa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Loving this topic, found these two recently. Still trying to work out the artist though!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

governor

That stuff is clearly crazy . . . and yet people think I'm strange for liking something as relatively normal as female facial hair . . .

muscleboytom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Loving this topic, found these two recently. Still trying to work out the artist though!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes to both! Incredible...

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Loving this topic, found these two recently. Still trying to work out the artist though!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The artist for these is themuscleobsessed.  I've spoken to him before.  I don't know if he's active on Saradas though.