LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvweed

Yes, it is a morph for the uninitiated.  :laugh: I think her name is Renee.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In fact, I'm certain it is an enhanced Renee Casella. This is the actual woman.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very big and masculine even without enhancement! Who could resist her? Not me. That's for sure. I wouldn't dare resist. On second thought, I would resist and oblige her to take me by brute FORCE! :o 
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

IMHO it can't get bigger or more muscular and masculine or sexier, for that matter, than my collection of Bev Francis manips. Case in point the classic "Thinker" pose....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :o
I fantasize that she is so ambitious a bodybuilder that her stated goal is to be crowned Mr. Olympia. God of all gods! 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All hail! The biggest, most masculine bodybuilder of all time!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's so sexy! I get fully erect just imagining! :dance:   
Legalize weed now!

M7

A couple pics from 6.2.98 that I messed around with.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Del4

Great topic.
One my favourite sessions was a number of years ago  with a big Argentinian bruiser.
She was about 5'4 and 190 rock hard.
We spent a good amount of time with her carrying me in her almostv18 inch  arms and kissing - as I felt the stubble on her chiseled face.
The rest of the session I was lying in her big arms with my head on her thick meaty chest or giving a blow job to her big  clit as she was hung like a horse.

beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great topic.
One my favourite sessions was a number of years ago  with a big Argentinian bruiser.
She was about 5'4 and 190 rock hard.
We spent a good amount of time with her carrying me in her almostv18 inch  arms and kissing - as I felt the stubble on her chiseled face.
The rest of the session I was lying in her big arms with my head on her thick meaty chest or giving a blow job to her big  clit as she was hung like a horse.

I'd love to hear more!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great topic.
One my favourite sessions was a number of years ago  with a big Argentinian bruiser.
She was about 5'4 and 190 rock hard.
We spent a good amount of time with her carrying me in her almostv18 inch  arms and kissing - as I felt the stubble on her chiseled face.
The rest of the session I was lying in her big arms with my head on her thick meaty chest or giving a blow job to her big  clit as she was hung like a horse.

PM me

I'd love to hear more!

El_Roy_1999

Just one thing:
My new story, Trust, might be interesting for you.

Trust
Menander is a suave man that can be very persuasive. Victoria is looking for some kind of guidance in her life. Out of this, a strange, even bizarre relationship of master and slave develops. Also, there's some pretty insane muscle.
This erotic fiction contains male and female muscle growth, domination and gender-blending. All characters are at least 18 years old.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

bertmacklinsbrother

Nice work El_Roy.  It was a good read and I enjoyed the progress of the story overall!

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice work El_Roy.  It was a good read and I enjoyed the progress of the story overall!

Thank you so much!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

martybong2

Oh Nuriye  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

Nuriye is such a wonderful oddity.  As much as I don't care for the large fake breasts, she's very big and very dominant (at least in her videos).  She also does a lot of crazy fetish content like growing and acting like a beast, which I love.  Her look is just so unique, given her freaky unfeminine face that's always covered in make-up.  I'd love to see her without any make-up on, if anyone has any videos/pics of such an event!

PleaseForgiveMe

Would like Nuriye more if she didn't have the boob implants. Those are a serious turn off for me even with "normal" women.

steroidfreak

Hi guys I'm working on this story, hoping to get the character extremely juiced as well as masculine and full of side effects.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like it! I'll keep working on it whenever I can

muscleboytom

Great start! Never too big, too roided, too masculine!

PleaseForgiveMe

Looks alright so far. I wish I had the confidence to share a story on this site.