LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertmacklinsbrother

That's a great question PleaseForgiveMe, and thank you for reviving this thread with an awesome discussion point!

Like many of us, my peculiar tastes have made me question my sexuality and where I fall on the Kinsey scale.  And while I may have days where this is less true than others, ultimately, I consider myself straight.  I'm in a happy with relationship with a feminine, petite girl who has no interest in growing muscles (I've tried, trust me).  We have a great relationship and I'm lucky to be with such an amazing woman.  I find her attractive and my muscle obsession hasn't negatively impacted our lives.

With that being said, in my deepest fantasy, I want the manliest muscle freak my mind can muster.  But in my head, this is always still a "woman".  I've used this analogy before, but this is how I tend to describe it:

If you show me a picture of a huge, rugged, roided male bodybuilder, it won't do anything for me.  BUT, if you show me that same picture and tell me that it's really a woman named Sarah who used to look like a normal female before getting addicted to testosterone and the gym, suddenly I'm as hard as a rock and drooling.  It's more than just the simple aesthetics, it's the idea behind the transformation and that the unrecognizable man-creature of my dreams is (was?) a woman at one point!

Is it homosexual to enjoy masculine traits?  If the being of your worship looks like a man, acts like a man, talks like a man, and is hairy like a man, can you really consider yourself straight, even if you tell yourself she's still a woman deep down?  I don't know if there's a correct answer.  I suppose I just don't worry too much about the definitions.  In my mind, I'm straight.  In someone else's mind, they'd probably think it's gay simply liking the tiniest bit of a muscle on a woman.  I think it's up to us to decide where we fall on that kind of spectrum; no one can really make the true judgement except ourselves.

I guess I just like what I like, hetero/homo labels be damned.


jcboyd

What BMB said.  1000%  :clap: :clap: :clap:

PleaseForgiveMe

I'm amazed on how reassuring and like minded these responses are. I mean, dunno what I was expecting but it's good to see nonetheless.  :)

M7

I'm definitely not gay. Have no interest in men, but my perspective is a bit different. Many traits I don't really see as masculine necessarily. Both men & women have muscles & body hair for example. I've never had a thing for really big clits & unlike muscle, I do have a limit on how much body hair I like. Once the muscle is hard to see, it's time to trim it back a little. I also don't care for really bushy armpits. I do love big, wide jaws, chins, noses, deep voices, etc. & I don't care for implants. 5 o' clock shadows can be hot too, but I wouldn't want her to have a moustache & beard. A confident attitude is also attractive. The words that I usually think of to describe these women are "extreme" & "hardcore" etc. When I think of a truly manly looking woman, someone like Caroline Wang comes to my mind. She really does look like a man. Has a man's haircut and usually dresses like a man. I'm not really attracted to her, but if she carried herself more like a woman I probably would be. So I don't really see myself as loving manly fbbs (although I realize most people would). I just love huge, hardcore, roided, alpha, femuscle beasts!

muscleluv

I'm just a straight guy that's in to big muscles. Large muscles get me going, and it doesn't matter who's carrying them. But I like regular women but not men at all unless they're ultra huge bodybuilders too. I think that's why I want to get massive too. Muscle is just so sexy to me. I can't explain it.

iluvweed

If you like masculine women, Grace Jones may be right up your ally. She looks like a man and can choke-out Arnold. I can hear his desperate cry, "Aghhhhhhhhhhh! Die frauleign ist ja so strong! I am goingk to die mit ein bonah! Do eet! Do eet now! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Poor Ah-nald's final mispronounced words. :'( 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Legalize weed now!

M7

Does anyone remember the artist 6-2-98? Had some pics on the lh-art website years ago. Some very masculine looking women in his art. Would sure like to see more of his artwork.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

Those pics had caught my eye as well. Funny thing is, he's not even trying to make the FBBs look hairy, but his way of shading definitely makes you think he does. Which is a bonus for us lot.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

iluvweed

"The Thinker" is a masterpiece of masculine art.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bev imitated it showing that there's a fine line between "masculine" and "feminine." She is both coexisting at the same time!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Imagine her training to be the first woman to compete in the Mr. Olympia contest.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here she is hitting a pose after being crowned as the Mr. Olympia champion!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

Is she too big and masculine? I would argue that there is no such thing. :look:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

Being big and masculine is best when the big, masculine woman has a beautiful face! :bravo:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

She has unbelievably massive muscular masculine legs. But at the same time very shapely and womanly. Who is she? I'm stumped. :-[ Can anyone help me out?   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Legalize weed now!

beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She has unbelievably massive muscular masculine legs. But at the same time very shapely and womanly. Who is she? I'm stumped. :-[ Can anyone help me out?   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A morphed Alina Popa.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

iluvweed

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She has unbelievably massive muscular masculine legs. But at the same time very shapely and womanly. Who is she? I'm stumped. :-[ Can anyone help me out?   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A morphed Alina Popa.

I checked it out. You are indubitably correct. Hat tip to you, sir! Beowulf himself did not possess a better eye! :rock: :thanks:   
Legalize weed now!

iluvweed

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Binetti was one of the sexiest, and most Macho, of the mid 90s. She was epic.
I am in complete agreement. I envy Scott Abel to this day.
Legalize weed now!