LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
God this story rules. Keep up the roid abuse. Though my preference is a story where the couple roids up to the point normal people just think they're seeing two huge muscle bros walking around.

This. Always.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

muscleboytom

Amazing writing...hits me hard...juiced up female bb so big and masculine people think they are musclemen...woof

El_Roy_1999

Another one. I was inspired:

Revenge Body

Erica plopped herself into the seat of the diner and declared:
"Thank you for having time for me. I just can't cry anymore."
"It's no problem. That's what friends are for."
Isaac put his hand on hers and added:
"Just tell me everything. Let it all out!"
Having a gay best friend was great. Erica really needed his support right now. It was so horrible. Just last evening, she had discovered that Garcia was cheating on her. Such an asshole! They had been together for well over a year, he had been so sweet on their anniversary. They had been talking about moving in together. She had planned to surprise him. She had returned early from the company conference and decided to bring the three things he enjoyed most: fried food, European beer and new lingerie for her. Having a hunk like him as a boyfriend had been so good. Erica was nice, but she was no ten and she knew it. She was tall, that was good, but she had small tits and was rather slim, but not fit. Garcia was amazing: He was tall, muscular and his cock was ... magnificent. He also knew how to use it. Suffice to say, the time with him had been excellent.
And when she had opened the door and heard the scrambling sounds inside, she knew that something was wrong. On a hunch, she started inside and practically ran into a large breasted, very tanned girl with pouty lips and no clothes. She was a platinum blonde and looked at Erica as if she was a part of the furniture. Erica asked:
"Who are you?"
"I'm Izzie."
"You probably are."
Of course, everything went to shit minutes later: It turned out that Garcia had been fucking this plastic bitch for weeks, even months. Every time Erica was on a business trip or visiting her parents, they'd fuck. It had been sheer bad luck that she had discovered the whole thing. Erica sighed, shrugged and slammed the door behind her.
And then, she had cried, cried and cried some more.
She called Isaac in the middle of the night, he calmed her down to get her to sleep and he had promised they'd talk the next day. After hours of twisting and turning, she had finally fallen asleep. Of course, the dreams were horrible.
Isaac said:
"It's horrible. He's such an asshole."
"Yeah. I gotta get this out of my system quick. It's just so bad."
"Definitely."
"And the worst part is, he hasn't even tried to call me and explain. He doesn't even care."
Isaac leaned back. He was a pudgy little man with little hair, but he had a certain gravitas that gave him dignity:
"You should have a small revenge. Nothing big, just a little pain to make him suffer."
Erica nodded slowly.
"Yeah. I should ... Just a sting to feel good."
"So, any ideas on where to hurt him?"
She thought for a moment and said:
"It's pretty obvious, isn't it? He fucked that bimbo because she was hotter than me. So I'm going to get hotter than her. And then, he'll regret it."
Isaac shrugged:
"That's not exactly what I would have recommended ..."
It was too late. Erica's mind was made up:
"Thank you! I can't wait to blow this assholes mind! Thank you so much for listening, Isaac."
"No problem."
She jumped up and ran out. Isaac scratched his head. Maybe he shouldn't be giving romantic advice. It always ended up terribly.

A few weeks later, she was angry. Nothing. Well, a little. The problem was clear: She wasn't making any progress. She had lost maybe three pounds, her hair was a mess and her tan wasn't improving. She had no muscle tone to show off or anything, really. Also, getting a new wardrobe was one thing, but she somehow lacked taste and real motivation to do this. This was shit.
Erica was angry with herself. She was still angry about Garcia, but now she was also disappointed of her own inability to fix this. At the same time, stalking that asshole and his bimbo showed her an ever happier couple that was looking sooo good. She was fuming.
That was when Drew showed up. He was a regular at the gym, maybe in his forties, maybe older, bald, short and very muscular. He looked really pumped up, not too real or authentic. Actually, he seemed mostly pathetic. He was also the resident dealer and man of horrible advice. He walked up to her as she was doing pulldowns and said:
"Hey, beautiful."
"Seriously? What's next? Are you going to ask me whether it hurt when I fell to Earth?"
"I just might. No. Actually, I just saw what you were doing and I wanted to help you."
"You? Help me? Why?"
"I dunno. you just look angry and unhappy, and you're doing those exercises wrong. You know, training might be boring, but it still should be enjoyed."
"Could you just leave me alone?"
"Sure."
He turned around and started walking away when she reconsidered.
"Wait. What am I doing wrong?"
He turned back and explained.
"Also, may I check your nutrition? It's mostly not the exercise, it's all about the food."
"Okay ..." She was a little overwhelmed. "Thank you."
"Don't mention it. You just looked like me during my divorce. So I thought you could need some help."

With Drew's help, things gathered speed. He was a nice enough guy, although prone to ogling and making weird comments that probably made sense if you were old. Or something. Also, he could be really patronizing. It took a while to get used to this, but every time she looked at Garcia's account, she felt able to put up with it.
Within a month, she shredded a lot of weight and started building up her muscles. She wanted to be toned and fit, before moving on to the next step. Bigger tits. She'd get massive implants that would shut up that bitch. And when Garcia would start to salivate, she'd just laugh at him and say:
"Ha! You wish."
And then she'd walk away, jiggling her booty. She made a mental note to get her ass done too. Yeah. She'd be way too sexy for him.
Meeting with Isaac, she liked the reaction.
"Girl, you look good!"
"Thank you."
She twirled her locks. They were her natural black now, and she had stopped straightening them. Natural strength was in.
"The training seems to work. I was worried about you, but I guess you feel better now, don't you?"
"What do you mean?"
"I just assumed you'd have your best body now and ..."
"Isaac, no. No, I don't have my best body now. I'm still far away from where I wanna be."
She pointed at her tiny chest. Her breasts were now supported by some nice pecs, nothing too impressive, but perfectly okay.
"I'm going to get some big round tits and blow that asshole away!"
"But is that really what you want? You're going to be stuck with them ..."
That made some sense at least. Getting implants just for a joke? Was that a good idea?
"Well, I wanna hurt him. So I gotta rule his cock. Also, I need to get way fitter."
She showed him Garcia's page. There was a picture of him with his plastic bitch. She now had a hard six-pack and she was ripped. "My girl's first fitness competition. Yay! First place!"
"I mean, look at her."
"Yeah. I see it. You shouldn't compare yourself to that bimbo."
"That bimbo is way sexier than I am!"
"You should find your own way, if you really have to do this. Just copying her is stupid."
"Whatever!"

"Say, Drew, I heard you sell stuff."
"Maybe."
"I wanna get bigger quick. My asshole ex' asshole bimbo has abs and muscles and a bikini body. I want more. Can you help me?"
"I guess so. But that stuff is dangerous. You really have to stick to what I say."
"Do I look like I have trouble following instructions?"
Despite his skepticism, Erica's money was good and he had already invested too much time not to make this pay. The same day, he started her on her first cycle.
The effect was impressive. On a normal woman, her gains might have looked a bit too much. On Erica's 6'1" body, they looked just right. She was getting ripped. Her abs were visible and getting quite cut, she had cute biceps and her legs were looking even shapelier than before. She loved it. Also, the broader shoulders made her waist look smaller and the bigger glutes gave her a nice butt. She was sexy and horny and it was great.
The drugs had really upped her libido and she found herself masturbating a lot. Also, there was a certain recklessness to her behavior. She'd really use her height to get her way, towering over people and growling at them if they annoyed her. It was great fun. Also, wearing her hair in a 'fro made her even taller. Combined with some killer four-inch heels, she was super-big. That was fun!
She got hooked. Drew was surprised. Most women didn't want to get big. They wanted to lose weight, get tighter, whatever. Erica said:
"What do you think? Should I add a little more muscle? It would look better on me since I'm so tall, don't you think?"
Drew tried to hide his happy surprise:
"You could try that ... Who am I to judge?"
"Cool! By the way ... Maybe another cycle?"
"I don't think that's a good idea. Just give your body a little rest."
She stood in front of him, towering above his 5'8" frame. He swallowed. Those heels were really high ...
"She's winning fitness competitions. I don't have time to wait around and I gotta stay sharp. The longer I take, the more he gets hooked."
"I still don't think ..."
"Then don't. Just help me." She kissed his bald head.
Drew was amazed. Erica's horniness and her desire to make him help her had led him to her bedroom. And now, he was on top of her. He wasn't too proud of his dick, which had shrunk with his balls. It also didn't always work as intended. He preferred to use his tongue. For Erica, this was just as well. When she realized what he was up to, she licked her lips. Nice. It turned out that the little muscle man was quite skilled.
She gasped as he slid his tongue over and into her cunt. He swirled her clit, caressed her cunt-lips and was gentle, but insistent. She locked her long legs around his head. The poor man was in heaven. Erica squeezed harder. She was slowly becoming aware of her strength and she loved it.

In the middle of the second cycle, she noticed some side-effects. It was weird. Her voice got a little throatier. Her face got a little more square. It was harsher, somehow. She also had a bad outbreak of acne. This made her angry. Oh, yes. Anger. That actually was a big issue lately. She'd explode for no reason in public. Somebody would cut in a line before her? She'd scream at that person and move very quickly into their comfort zone. Somebody didn't understand her the first time she said something? She'd repeat herself with a cutting passive aggression. Someone dared refuse to do what she said? Poor guy.
The odd part was: It worked for her. She wasn't making friends, but she was getting ahead. She wanted a raise? She got it. The boss was just happy to have her out of her office. People kept taking her office food and her cheat food? A stern talking-to and that issue was resolved.
Isaac was shocked when he saw her again. She was getting big.
She strode into the bar, wearing a minidress that seemed glued to her body. With her six-inch heels and her hair, she towered over the other patrons. They stared. One of them dared to do a wolf-whistle. She stopped, cables of muscle emerging from her neck. She took a deep breath and shot the guy a look. He shrunk into his seat, focusing on his drink. She smiled grimly and sat down next to Isaac. He stared at her tight muscles. Her small boobs had completely disappeared, turning into hard pecs. Her traps were bulging, as were her shoulders.
"Wow. You're looking ... new."
"I do."
"Also, I like the dress and shoes. If I were straight, I'd salivate." He smiled. "Heck, your muscles are moving you right up my alley."
"You like them?"
"On men, mostly, but that's nice too."
"Thank you, I guess. So, how's life been treating you?"
"Oh, same old, same old. I actually had a fling with a guy called Dashiell. Can you imagine this? Like the author?"
She shrugged her broad shoulders.
"Was it nice?"
"Oh, it was great. Although we decided not to make it complicated. I would have liked a little more complication, if you know what I mean ..."
She smiled. He asked:
"But enough about me. Have you managed to get your asshole out of your system?"
"Nah. It's getting worse, I think."
She showed him Garcia's page.
"Oh shit."
"Exactly. They're getting married. If I want some kind of revenge, I gotta be quick."
"Or you could just ignore him ..."
"Never."
"This isn't healthy. You know I'm your friend and I love you like a sister, but maybe you should see a shrink. Just to talk."
She exploded without warning. Isaac stared at her as she screamed at him, threw water in his face and left.
This wasn't good.

After training hard, Erica calmed down a little. She showered, got dressed in her shapeless track suit and cap and was about to sprint home when she noticed that it no longer was shapeless. Actually, it was now pretty tight. She liked that. Grinning, she ran off. Feeling the cool evening air around her face felt nice. At a red light, she had to stop, running in place. Next to her were two girls which were already quite drunk. They snuck a peek. One of them said:
"Whoa. That's one big guy we got here. Awesome."
"Yeah. But you gotta keep it down. Cos he's not supposed to hear."
"Totally."
They crossed the street. Erica stayed there alone. She stopped running. She just stood there and thought.
A wicked plan grew in her mind. A very evil plan. Dangerous, crazy, really, really bad. She loved it already.
She called Drew.
"Hi! What's up?"
"I just had the best idea."
"Okay ..."
"Yeah. I know how to have my revenge and to humiliate this bastard!"
"Do I want to know?"
"Oh, yes. You do." She paused for effect. "I'm going to seduce his bitch bimbo."
"What? How? Why?"
"I will make her fall in love with me. I know the vapid type. She's going to fall for me hard. And then, I'm going to make him lose his shit. And I'm going to gloat!"
"Is she bi? Because otherwise, this isn't going to work."
"She isn't, but that won't matter."
"What the hell are you up to?"
"She likes big, manly men. With muscles and hair. Tall guys built like brick shithouses."
"Okay ..."
"So you're going to turn me into one of these. Got it?"
"Err ... No."
"Oh yes. You wouldn't want me to tell the cops about your little business, would you?"
"Don't you dare ..."
"I won't. But you'll have to help me. Also, you'll get so much sex, you won't even have time to worry about this."
There was silence. Then he said:
"Okay. It's stupid, but we can try."
"I knew I could count on you. See you tomorrow!"

The next day, Erica woke up early. She was excited, but also really anxious. Was this a good idea? Of course not. Was it necessary? Definitely. She stood in front of the bathroom mirror and said to herself:
"Hello, my name is Eric. Nice to meet you."
She smiled. Then she took a pink joke hat that was still left from New Year and put it on, tipping it to her reflection:
"M'lady."
She put on some roomy training outfit and joined Drew at the gym. He said:
"Okay, so hear me out. This is insane and you definitely shouldn't do it."
"I don't care. It's my life and I want revenge."
"I know. I just wanted to say it again."
"I heard you the first time. Get on with it."
"Fine. It's your funeral." She made an impatient gesture. "This is the stuff I'll be shooting you up with. It's bad. It'll make you physically sick. It'll also make you lose your period, give you bad rashes and acne and make you grow a beard. Also, say goodbye to your hair. However, it will also blow up your muscles like crazy if you follow my training plan."
"Perfect. Let's get going."
"First, I want you to sign this. It's just a confession that you forced me into this. I don't want to be charged with murder."
"No problem. Let's do this!"
And they did.
The first days were hard. Drew's prophecy came true. For days, Erica was violently sick as her body was forced into another shape. She struggled to keep down all the food she had to eat, she barely managed to get through the workouts. It was hell. And despite all the suffering, she loved it.
She could literally see her body grow harder and bigger. The stuff Drew gave her wreaked havoc in her mind and body, but it was wonderful for her. Within weeks, her muscles ballooned outwards. She was gaining mass like crazy. Her shoulders swelled and spread, her v-taper getting more and more extreme. Her biceps were now so big they were getting in the way. Her bodyfat was dropping quickly, revealing a sickeningly ripped eight-pack. Her legs and ass were getting bigger and harder. She was constantly horny. Her swollen clitoris throbbed all the time. She had to wear a pad just to manage all the fluid she was producing. She couldn't watch people on the bus without getting aggressively aroused.
Also, her face was starting to look strange. The massive overdose of hormones made her jaw mutate. Without much warning, her soft, feminine face had turned hard, then manly. Her skull seemed to grow bigger and rawer every day. There was also the hair. It sprouted everywhere except on her head. There, it grew thinner and thinner. She didn't care. She just shaved it all off and stared maniacally at her developing beard. She scratched her stubble. Yes. Soon, she would be big and hard enough to take a stab at Izzie. The poor girl would never know what hit her.
For now, she had to build more muscles.

At the gym, she was now pumping massive weights. People stopped to stare at this huge guy that curled the biggest dumbbells and deadlifted sick weights. She dressed in a masculine fashion to get used to it. Only occasionally did a feminine sigh escape her. Mostly, she grunted like the manly man she was turning herself into. Showers were difficult, but she was careful to be alone in there. She did use the men's, though.
Watching the water run down her amazing abs was tremendous. As her muscles relaxed under the warm water, her fingers went to her clitoris. She rubbed it, then pulled it. She had been using one of these vacuum pumps for a few days now and it was getting longer. Of course, it wouldn't be as long as a real cock, but no problem, she already owned a few strap-ons and a massive doubleheader she'd use on Izzie.
The thought of fucking her made her so hot she came. This was so sexy!
She dried her body, wrapped a towel around her waist and grinned at her reflection. She could still recognize herself, but it was getting harder by the day. Her chest was getting really big now and her breasts were nothing more than large nipples now. She flexed her arms and let her swollen, veiny biceps pop out.
One of the other customers came in and stared at her. He then took in a sharp breath and puffed out his chest to keep up with her. Pathetic.
She gave him a contemptuous smile and left. What a weakling!
Erica decided to give her body a test run. She walked over to the juice bar and waited for a client that was still new to the place. She spotted a rather fit girl and approached her, her chest covered only in a wide wife-beater. She showed off her muscles, her coarse hair sprouting from her chest.
"Hi! You're new, aren't you?"
The girl checked out her body and clearly liked what she saw. She replied:
"I am. Could you show me the ropes?"
"Sure. The name's Eric. And yours?"
"Mathilda."
"Pleased to meet you. Shall we?"
Two hours later, she had that girl's phone number. She grinned. That had been easy. She wasn't sure she was ready, but that had worked well. She'd need some more experience. And bigger muscles. Always bigger muscles!

A few weeks later, she noticed that the preparations of the marriage were speeding up. It was time to act. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. It was shocking. She was a hulk now. Her pecs were gigantic and very ripped. Her shoulders were easily twice as broad as her waist, if not more. She scratched the thick, coarse black hair that covered it. Her arms bulged against her chest. There was more hair there. She was getting positively bearish. A little while ago, her abs had begun to turn into a kind of weird muscle gut, but they were even more ripped. She grinned maniacally. Her hands still hurt a little. Just yesterday, she had been clubbing, partying hard at one of the more trendy locations. When she was back outside, drunk and horny, she had run into some guy who clearly wanted a fight. The poor fuck had completely underestimated her. She had smashed his fist into his face, breaking three of his teeth and sending him on the pavement. As the steroid-induced rage flooded her mind, she had kicked his prone body, laughing at her power. This wasn't the first time something like this happened. She was slowly losing control, and she was enjoying herself. Thinking back of her weakness and frailty and emotionality made her sick. She was a monster and she had every right to do this.
Once the fucker was knocked out, she had returned to the club. Moments later, she found a girl that attached herself to her muscles and took her with her. They ended up in the darkness of a park. In the bushes, Erica fucked her with her massive double-header, grunting and generally being an animal. The poor woman was shocked by her aggression, but the sex was amazing. When she was finished, Erica got up, grinned and said:
"Bye."
And left.

Remembering this made her smile. And thinking of what she'd do to Izzie was even better. That's when the doorbell rang. She groaned and went to open the door. Maybe a package?
It was Isaac. He stared at her. It clearly took him a moment to make sure it was her.
"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa ..."
He seemed stuck. She grinned and checked out his crotch. He was getting a hard-on and fast too.
"See anything you like?"
"What ..."
She grabbed him by the hand, pulled him inside and pushed him on the ground. He tried to recover, but before he could, she had undone his fly, extracted his penis and started to lick and suck him. He was in complete shock and shot his load almost immediately. She shot him an insane look and said:
"You're quick, man. A little too fast for my tastes, but ..."
"What happened to you? Why are you ... What's up with your voice? And the beard? Why?"
"I took your advice, little man."
"I don't think I ever said anything like that ..."
"Who cares? I feel great!"
She turned him around and pulled down her pants. Reaching over to the double-header she had casually discarded yesterday, she deep-throated it, then slipped it inside her.
"Do you mind if I come inside?"
He looked at her face, then at the plastic rod, then at her broad chest. He was horny as fuck and this was wrong. But right now, he didn't care.
She shoved her plastic cock up his butt. First gently, then harder. Then much harder. Isaac grunted with delight as she hammered away at his butt. She was growling with lust and he was losing his mind. Finally, her strokes got longer and harder and she came with a moan, sending him over the edge.
After a while, they recovered. He was lying next to her, his hands in her coarse chest hair. He was a little in love, he had to admit. This woman, his friend, was all he ever wanted in a man. She smiled at him and said:
"I'll have my revenge on this piece of shit. Do you think his bimbo will be able to resist me?"
He had no answer to that. She probably needed therapy for her anger issues now. But there was the slight chance that they'd end up together. He sighed:
"Just do what you want ..."
She ran her hands over her chest and abs and said:
"What did you want anyway?"
"I just wanted to pop by and fix our relationship. Maybe some coffee."
"We can still have a chat."

A couple of days later, Izzie was at the gym, doing bench presses. She wanted to look good in her wedding dress, and that meant toned arms. Obviously. She had also had some more botox to her face, more fillers in her lips and a little extra saline to her boobs to bring them beyond double-d. Her wedding dress was an extremely revealing outfit and she couldn't have even a tiny fault. Everything would be on display, so everything had to be perfect!
She suddenly heard a deep voice above her:
"Do you need a spotter? That's an awful lot of weight you got there."
She groaned as she pushed the barbell back up. She looked at her watcher and smiled. Nice! A big guy, built like a brick shithouse. Nice beard. Hairy chest. And an interesting face ...
"Why not? Nice of you to help me."
"I wouldn't want you to get hurt."
Erica grinned at the bimbo in front of her. Her tits were ridiculous, all round and fake, her lips were stuck in a permanent pout and she had never seen anybody wear so much makeup for training. Also, the outfit was basically underwear. The situation turned her on.
She helped Izzie to finish her set and replace the barbell. Then she asked:
"Wanna have a drink at the juice bar?"

When Erica left the gym, she had Izzie's contact on her phone. She also had received a lot of seductive smiles and a barely concealed offer of a blowjob on the toilet. She was a little shocked. She had expected this to be difficult, but that girl was just extremely slutty. She had refused, but only in the last minute. She felt a little sorry for Garcia now. This woman was willing to cheat on him even during wedding preparations.
Even as she arrived home, she got a message:
"I can't stop thinking of you! I'm so horny!"
Erica stared at the screen. What. She replied:
"Me too, girl."
"I wanna come over. I gotta get more of this big hairy chest!"
"Okay. Just give me a second to get my room in order."
"I'm coming!"
Erica was panicking. Her apartment was still mostly girly. And now this! She had to act fast. She pulled down all the pictures and made a mess, storming down to the shop to buy some beer and generally trying to male-ify her place.
When Izzie rang, she looked around: Her place looked horrible. It was completely devastated. She hated this. The things you do for unrequited love! At least she pulled down the blinds. She'd need the twilight to camouflage her fakeness.
She took the plastic double-headed cock and slipped it inside her. Then she let her in.
Izzie was a sexy mess. She had her tits in a tiny tank-top and was wearing a miniskirt that was basically a belt.
"Hi! I wanna fuck!"
Erica stared at her. She had never expected a woman to say something like this.
The bimbo attached herself to Erica's chest and started sinking her fingers into her thick pelt. Erica decided to recover the initiative and went into full on sexy aggression. She grabbed the tiny woman and lifted her crotch up to her lips. Izzie produced a squee and wrapped her toned legs around Erica's head. The musclewoman licked her competitor's cunt vigorously. The woman squealed:
"Oh God! Oh God! You ... Fuck. This is amazing! This is ..."
Erica grinned as Izzie flooded her face with her juices. She threw her on the bed and said:
"I want you!"
She noticed how deep and aggressive her voice had become. It was downright intimidating. She put Izzie on all fours and grabbed her dangling plastic cock, inserting into Izzie's flooded pussy. The fake woman gasped and grunted lustfully as she shoved it in roughly.
"Oh yeah. Fuck me! Fuck me!"
Erica bent over her victim and started hammering at her cunt, stretching it with her giant rubber dick. Her thick, hairy hands squeezed her fake tits as she smashed her pussy. Her heavy muscles worked overtime to make her cum. Izzie was losing her mind. Sex with Garcia was great. He had a big cock and he knew how to use it. But this monster was something else.
The weird part was that Eric perfectly knew what he was doing. Not only as a cock-bearing muscle beast, but also as a lover. As far as she could tell, this hulk of a man understood how she wanted to be fucked. He just didn't pound her until he came, he seemed to feel what she expected. It was amazing ...

Their fuck-sessions became a casual kind of entertainment. Izzie would turn up unexpectedly and get fucked by the ever huger Erica. Now that it was on, Erica was amping her body to eleven. She was shooting enough roids now to supply an entire swimming team. Her body was getting more and more extreme. She was having trouble cleaning herself, simply because she could no longer reach certain parts of her back. It was just too large. Happily, Isaac insisted on helping her. He was still confused about how he felt about what had happened, but getting fucked by this god was worth it. Drew was trying to escape his predicament, but since Erica was now a muscular bulldozer, she held him tight.
Erica's clothes now had to be custom-made. A single wrong movement would bust a seam or tear up a new shirt. She was now growing her beard to hipster levels and Izzie loved it. Getting hammered by her huge plastic cock, the bimbo woman squeaked with delight. However, something was missing. After a particularly extreme session, she lay on the bed, completely exhausted. Erica had covered her crotch with a blanket. Izzie said:
"That was amazing ..."
"I know."
Izzie loved Eric's cocksure attitude.
"I have a question, though."
"Go ahead."
"Why ain't I allowed to suck your cock?"
"You're not?"
"You never let me. I want to return the favor."
"I don't like it."
"Seriously? All the guys love it."
"Are you saying I'm like all the guys?"
There it was again. This wasn't a "man" thing to say. What was going on with that hunk?
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure."
"I don't want to brag, but I'm a major expert. I suck like the best. Just let me give it a shot and you'll ..."
"I said no."
"You're weird."
"Why? Because I don't want my cock sucked?"
"Yeah. Also more stuff. I like it, but you're weird. You're like really attuned to me. I still can't believe it."
"Thanks, I guess ..."
"Also, you have a secret. There's something you're not telling me. Something big."
Erica stared at the plastic-titted bimbo that had seduced her man. She had thought this was a complete dumb-ass and now, she was proving to be quite clever. How was that even possible?
"You know what? Before I was like this, I was a real tomboy. I climbed on every tree, I fought with the guys in my neighborhood, I binged on everything and I was really into fast cars. Even before I had my license. My parents were worried. They thought I was a boy. They really wanted a girl, my mom, mostly."
Erica blinked. What was this rubber-titted girlie-girl saying?
"When I finished high school, I decided to change. The boys didn't want a butch girl like me. They always had me as one of the boys, so I had friends, but no boyfriend. It took a while to get everything right, but after a while, I got into it. They loved it. So I got more of it. Because everything worth doing is worth overdoing. Hence, boobs."
"Okay ..."
"Yeah!" Izzie squeezed her giant fake tits. "Ain't they great? You're really the first guy I tell all this. And you didn't even get a tit-job yet. You don't want these either, do you?"
"I'm sorry."
The sudden revelation was making Erica a little hesitant.
"Too bad for you. I really slutified myself. And I love it."
"That's good, I guess."
"Totes. But sometimes, I want to be a tomboy again. Play video games, get in random fights and being a nuisance. Also, repair my dad's old motorcycle."
"Mhm." Erica hesitated. She was beginning to like that bitch. Somehow, screwing with Garcia was starting to feel a little pointless.
"I guess we all do a show for our reasons ..."
"Okay, Izzie, I have a confession to make too."
"Cool. What is it?"

Erica pulled the blanket away. At first, Izzie gasped at the size of the cock. Then she took a second look and noticed the thumb-sized clit lying on it.
"What."
Erica pulled the double-header out.
"Yeah. So ... I'm ... Listen."
"What? Who are you?"
"I'm Erica. I'm Garcia's ex."
Izzie was stunned. She looked as if her mind had crashed. Eventually, she managed:
"But how?"
"Roids. Tons of them. A lot of training. I wanted to hurt him by seducing you ... And it sort of worked. And now, I really like you."
"This is so weird."
"I know. It's super awkward right now."
"Yeah. Yeah. But ... Sexy. Also, you're crazy hard. You're like a walking tank."
"Thank you. That was the idea."
Izzie grinned:
"It's good. I like the confession. And now, I'm going to blow you away. You're the best guy I ever had, so you deserve a sick blowjob!"
When Erica felt Izzie's plastic lips on her clit, she bit her lower lip. That was amazing. She had never expected anybody to be so good at this.
When they lay next to one another afterwards, Izzie said:
"I think I have just decided on something."

"Come on! One more rep!"
Erica was standing above Izzie and was spurring her on.
"Pump harder! What kind of pussy are you! Push it!"
Izzie was grunting. She was pushing up the barbell. The bar was loaded with heavy weights and she barely managed to pump it back up. She was sweaty all over, her newly grown muscles heavy and bloated. She groaned:
"I hate you!"
"I hate you too. Now get on with it!"
The monstrous taskmaster above her growled at her. Erica was a shocking monstrosity now. Her body was completely distended and deformed by the insane bulk she had loaded on her frame. When she moved, it was like a tectonic shift. Her shoulders were as broad as a door-frame, her arms were so full of muscles she could hardly flex them anymore. She had a massive roid gut that looked sickening. Her face was equally crazy. She had a big, heavy jaw now, covered in a trim, dark beard. She kept her head shaved, polishing it until it glinted in the sun.
She racked the barbell and declared.
"Not bad. I'll have another rep in a minute."
"But ..."
"Maybe later. Now, it's fucking arms!"
Izzie blew a raspberry. She got up, her arms strained by the hard training. She had changed a lot.
Ever since that evening, she had turned her life around. The first thing had been to cancel the wedding. She had sent Garcia a picture of her getting fucked from behind by Erica. Without comment. He understood.
The next day, she started training hardcore. She was roiding hard, mutating her body as fast and heavily as possible. After a few weeks, she had her implants taken out. They were starting to look weird on her. Erica missed them a little, but as Izzie's chest got bigger and harder, she was enjoying herself.
The two women were basically fucking all the time now. The roids were making them horny and aggressive. They had trashed a hotel room in their lust, they had beaten up a few guys in the street and they were general nuisances. When they went out in the evening, they'd dress up, seduce some girls and fuck them with their plastic cocks, sometimes even hitting on one girl simultaneously. They were loud, obnoxious and brutal.
Also, Izzie was catching up quickly. The various laser treatments she got before meeting Erica left her hairless and the lip injections gave her a strange feminine expression, but she compensated this by being even more brutish. She wore her hair in a buzz-cut and was generally willing to fuck people up.
After a hard session at the gym, the pair would pose in front of the mirror, admire their gains and compare their physique. As they spread their wings, the other gym regulars would stare. Izzie was closing in on her girlfriend. When they were all pumped up and jacked to eleven, they would hug and kiss, their huge bodies colliding like continents.
When they left, they would get on Izzie's restored bike and thunder off, their bodies hugging tight on the hog. As they roared off into the sunset, they thought of their amazing muscles, their strength and their love. They knew they were crazy, but who would judge them without getting his nose pulverized?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

hairylover321

Wow! Now that was AMAZING! K++

pij15


El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow! Now that was AMAZING! K++


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome story!!!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That was incredible; you have a knack for crafting those fun short stories.  Of course, Gracia becoming addicted to the roids and transforming into a manly beast makes the story all the better :)

Excellent work!

I'm glad you like it!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

bertmacklinsbrother

Always great to see this thread revived.  It's insane that this thread will be exactly 10 years old in a few weeks!  How is everyone doing?

Ozzyfm

10 years of roided muscles, already? Wow! I can't believe it!

El_Roy_1999

Here's a new story. You can buy it here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dress for the Job

March
"Girl, you look gloomy. What's going on?"
"Ah, it's just the same as always. I didn't get that promotion."
"Again?"
The other women stared at Louise and made sad faces. It was their monthly meet-up and they tried to support each other while sipping cocktails.
"Yeah. It's just so annoying. I mean, I practically run the company now. I coordinate the sales and purchases, I handle the accounting, there's nothing I don't do and the boss just doesn't care."
"What an asshole!"
"Exactly. What is it with these guys?"
"I don't know. Baumann Woods is a huge company now, we sell wood products all over the globe and the boss still thinks that you can only take decisions if you're a lumberjack like him!"
"That's so weird."
"I know, right? I mean, what should I do?"
Sandra, an executive at a modelling agency, said:
"Maybe you're dressed the wrong way?"
"What's wrong with my business suit?"
"It could be too modern. Or not woodsy enough."
"That's stupid."
"It's just an idea."
Lana brought more drinks.
"Drop the gloomy outlook and enjoy! This isn't just for griping, it's also for celebrating!"

April
"So, did that work out?"
"Nope. They made fun of me."
"Okay, we need to hear this story and curse them!"
"There isn't much to say. I just tried to add some elements of lumberjack-itude to my outfits. I tried flannel, I tried big boots, I even tried wooly caps ..."
"And?"
"It was warm, mostly. The boss complained that I was making fun of the business and that it didn't look professional."
Sandra was crestfallen:
"Hey, I'm really sorry my advice didn't help."
"No problem. It's just that I now understand that I'm just an outsider in that company. I mean, it's obvious. They have this big lumberjack convention thing during which they all drive up to the woods and chop at trees. Of course they bond! Of course the boss decides who gets a promotion!"
Lana asked:
"So, why don't you quit and find another company that's willing to treat you well?"
"The problem is, I like that job. It's interesting, I get to take my own decisions and the environment is okay. I would lose by giving that up. All I want is a promotion to finally earn what I'm due."
Sandra said:
"Shouldn't you go to that bonding thing, then?"
"And do what? All those guys do is chop wood. I'm useless at that."
Ally, who had quietly observed the debate, asked:
"Well, I'm talking out of my ass now, but what if you learn to chop that wood?"

May
"Hey, Louise, long time no see!"
Louise plopped herself amidst her friends and got her cocktail. She seemed a bit tired, but also less gloomy then before.
"What happened? You look a little happier."
"I am. I think Ally here might have struck a chord."
"I did? Cool. What did you do?"
"Well, I took your advice and tried the lumberjack stuff. I'm not sure this is going to be any use, but I got me some tools and some wood and I tried."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah! I've been chopping at wood, sawing through branches and drilling into boards every day for the last month."
Lana commented:
"That sounds like the weirdest workout ever."
"It kinda is. It's really hard, but it gives you a good workout. Let me show you!"
She rolled up the sleeve of her blouse and gave her arm a flex. Indeed, there was a nice little bump of a biceps.
"Cool. You should promote that as a fitness thing!"
"Nah. I decided I'll try that again in autumn, when they do their big lumberjack thing. I gotta be ready by then."
"Ready for what?"
"Ready for everything!"

June
"Hi, girls!"
"Whoa, Louise, you look fit!"
Indeed, Louise had changed her look a little. More than a little, actually. She had dropped the long sleeves for the evening and gone for a red dress that closed in her neck. There was some hooting from the girls: Her arms were getting really toned now. She had visible veins on them, her forearms were bigger too and her shoulders had become rounder and stronger.
"How did you do that?"
"Well, I mostly continued my training, but I also added some weightlifting at the gym."
Lana nodded:
"Lifting is super-important!"
"I know, right. And it's paying off. I can saw really quick now and I'm getting damn good with the axe."
"You're amazing! I can't believe you're going through with this!"
"Oh, I think I'm getting the taste of it. It's actually pretty cool. I'm climbing trees now just like that and I really like the crafts aspect of it all. I mean, look at this!"
She showed them a few pictures she had taken. It was a simple bench, but decorated with some carvings.
"You did that yourself?"
"Yeah, but it was the third try. The first one was pretty wonky and the second one broke down."
"That looks cool!"
"You really got yourself a hobby, don't you?"

July
"Anybody heard anything from Louise?"
The women sat together, wondering what had happened to their friend.
"I haven't seen anything. She just told me she took three weeks off for some special camp and then she was off the grid."
"And is she going to be here tonight?"
"I dunno, I hope so."
"Me too, I wanna hear more of her wood stuff!"
"Hi, girls! Have you been waiting for me?"
She just appeared next to them and dropped her butt on the bench. The women looked at her and stared. It was hot, so they all wore pretty light clothes that kept them cool, but Louise looked downright revealing. She wore a pair of hot pants and a tank top, plus a leather biker jacket. She was also tanned now and her reddish-brown hair had gone really light. She grinned:
"Missed me?"
They couldn't tear their eyes off her physique. Louise was fit now, no, she was muscular. She had some surprisingly big biceps that looked almost mannish, broad shoulders and a slender waist, a tight, muscular butt and some huge, powerful thighs.
"What did you do?"
"I went up north for three weeks and worked at a lumber camp. Did everything. Cut down trees, chopped wood, sawed stuff, everything. We even did a log drive. It's all very artisanal and you pay for the experience, but I loved it!"
"You sure seem to have found your calling."
"I guess so. I probably have so much work waiting for me, but I really needed that break."
The others nodded. They almost couldn't believe Louise had been depressed a couple of months ago.
"By the way, I made you this."
She handed them jewelry made of wood. Each one fit her wearer.
"I hope you like them, I was bored in the evening."
They agreed. The pieces looked elegant and nice.

August
"God, I hate them all so much!"
Louise was raging.
"What happened?"
"I can't stand those guys anymore! They just keep on screwing with my life and I ... I ... I mean, how dare they?"
"Girl, calm down and have a drink. Please."
Lana handed her a cocktail and put her hand on Louise's muscular forearm. She liked the touch. Louise took a long sip and groaned:
"Why can't I have a regular job at a normal company?"
Sandra asked:
"So, what did they do?"
"They did nothing. That's exactly the problem. You know how I wanted to join their stupid lumberjack event?"
"Mhm."
"Well, it turns out I can't even participate. No chance. No girls allowed. Cos we're icky or something."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah! I guess they were intimidated, if you ask me. I'm a big woman, I'm strong, I'm tough, I can cut down a tree no problem. So, yes, of course, now that I'm a threat, I can't go with them. Cos that would be dangerous to their frail male egos!"
"What a bunch of losers!"
Ally said:
"Well, maybe you should just quit ..."
"Me? Quit? Why should I? It's their fucking problem, not mine! I've been busting my ass for this idiot company, so I should damn well get what I deserve ..."
"It's just that this isn't healthy. You're forcing yourself into something that isn't worth it."
"Honestly, Ally, just shut up. You're not helping. Girls, I need your support, no weird suggestions!"
Lana took another sip of her glass and shrugged. Sandra hesitated.
Louise grunted, set down the glass and said:
"So that's it? Fuck all this. I'm going to show them. I'm going to show you! Fuck!"
And she got up and left.

September
"So, Sandra, have you heard anything of Louise?"
"Nope, I'm sorry. I only saw her once in the street. She was really busy and kinda ignored me."
"She's still angry, I guess."
"Probably. But she's also still working for those Baumann guys, so I don't see where she's going with all this."
Lana said:
"Maybe we should just drop in on her and apologize. We should just respect her decisions."
"Even if that decision is stupid?"
"I dunno."

October
"Girls, I saw Louise!"
"You did? How is she? Could you talk to her?"
Ally shook her head.
"I'm really sorry, I couldn't. I guess she didn't want to."
"That's bad. What is she like?"
"Seriously? She's getting huge."
"What do you mean?"
"Huge as in muscular. She's turning into the fucking Hulk. I followed her to the gym and slipped inside and I have never, ever seen any woman that big."
"Whoa."
"I even took a video. Wanna see?"
"Of course. Show it!"
The women stared at the movie. Their friend was hard to recognize. Louise was enormous. Her shoulders had been big before, now they were massive. Each one was a ball of flesh the size of a handball. She was lying on a bench, lifting dumbbells, her huge chest swelling with every push of her huge arms. Louise's neck was thick like a bull's.
"Wow. Look at those veins. She's huge."
"She's like a giant bodybuilder now."
"That's crazy. Why is she doing this?"
"I dunno, she must be juicing."
"Obviously."
"Did you get any other pics?"
"I managed to get a few ones before the staff asked me to leave."
She showed them a few snapshots. Most were rather blurry, but they showed Louise posing in front of the mirror.
"God! Look at her thighs."
"I like the outfit. It's really superheroey."
"She's a beast!"
"Whoa. What is that?"
Lana pointed at the pose. Louise stood in front of the mirror, flexing her enormous biceps. She was so huge and broad.
"Don't you think her face has changed?"
"She's got a bigger jaw, am I right?"
"I guess so."
"We should really talk to her."

November
"Tell us, Ally, what did she say?"
"She texted me 'maybe', so I guess this is what we get."
"Did she say anything about the video we sent her?"
The video had been Sandra's idea. They had filmed themselves apologizing, but it had gotten a little out of hand and no one was sure whether it came across as sincere or just crazy.
Lana said:
"I'm still not sure that video was a good idea."
"Hi, girls."
It took them a moment to realize this was Louise. Her voice had changed, as had her look. It seemed deeper, manlier. Also, she was really, really bulky.
She had opted for a cocktail dress that left very little to imagination. That thing had to be custom-made. There was no way she could buy anything off the shelf now. Louise's shoulders were enormous and very broad. They were huge and ripped. The girls could really see every vein and cut. She also had huge arms that weirdly hung from her sides but also kind of rested on her back muscles which were now big enough to be seen from the front. The fabric was taut enough on her stomach that they could all see her huge abs, but they weren't flat. They were really big and plump now and gave her a kind of muscle belly.
"Jeez, Louise ... What did you do to yourself?"
The newcomer grinned and plopped herself on the bench, herself taking up room for three. The women tried to understand her transformation. The weirdest part was her face that had gone from soft and plump to angular and broad.
"I decided to beat these assholes at their own game. If they want to be manly men, I'm going to outdo them and bust their sad little nuts."
"But ... This isn't natural, is it?"
Louise laughed, her deep voice thundering:
"No. How could it be? No woman could ever be this huge. But that's the price you gotta pay." She grabbed a glass. "Besides, it feels amazing!"
The trio was a little intimidated by their huge friend.
"So, apology accepted?"
"Of course, girls. We're good. Actually, I should be sorry for running away. I was just so emotional. It was the 'roids, of course."
"But you're still using them, aren't you?"
"Sure. I still have some growing to do. They're going to hold their little event in March and I'm going to break them."
That's when trouble just randomly hit the place. Some foolish asshole gravitated to the women's table and said:
"Hi, ladies and bodybuilders in drag! I'm looking for someone to hang out with and dance, so who is it going to be? Other than freak-show here ..."
The guy was drunk, of course. He was also on coke, probably. However, Louise didn't care. Her fuse was short, her fists were heavy and ...
Suffice to say, they got banned.

December
"This place sucks."
"I know, but what can we do? I'm still trying to get them to let us back in. For now, this will have to do."
"You know, if Louise hadn't lost her temper like that ..."
"If that asshole hadn't fucked around ..."
"I have never seen anybody so angry. Even the bouncer was intimidated. Poor guy."
"Yeah. Poor guy."
Ally shook her head:
"He should have tried to deescalate. Just making things worse by acting aggressive was idiotic."
"You shouldn't defend her. She wasn't justified doing this. Just because you're training with her now doesn't make it right!"
"That's not why I'm saying it. It was just dumb, that's all."
The others shrugged. Ally was heading in a strange direction. She had always been the thin, timid girl that never said much, but lately, her fitness regime had really brought out her personality. Of course, she was just fit, nowhere as huge as Louise.
Lana asked:
"So, what is our favorite musclehead up to now?"
"She's growing like crazy. I had no idea any human being could be this big. She's huge!"
Lana and Sandra shook their heads. Their friend had clearly gone crazy.
"And is she going to show up tonight?"
"Maybe ... She said she doesn't want to cause more trouble."
"Good thinking. I wish she had that idea before getting us thrown out!"
Ally frowned:
"Stop it!"
That's when Louise came in. The two girls stared at her insane body. If she had looked manly before, she was now beyond that. She had a huge chin and angular face, her hair was cut short and she was broad like a barn door. She was also wearing a t-shirt and pants, which made her look even more butch.
With her deep, thundering voice, she said:
"There you are! So, just how shitty is this place?"
"Louise?" Sandra was shocked. "What happened to you?"
"I decided not to get into any more trouble with assholes. Before they insult me, I'll just go with the look."
Sandra and Lana stared at the woman's huge exposed arms.
"Whoa. Just how big are those?"
"Twenty-two inches. Wanna touch?"
She lifted both arms and flexed them. They detonated into masses of veins, striations and mutant flesh. Those arms were huge, but they didn't look natural or healthy. Sandra put her fingers against them. She couldn't even dent the muscle.
"Fuck. You're huge!"
"I know. I'm the biggest at the gym now. I'm like the goddamn Hulk!"
Sandra groaned:
"You know, if you were a guy, I'd have to fuck you ..."
Louise laughed:
"You know I'm more into men, but I won't stop you!"
With these words, she pulled her up and added:
"We'll be back in a moment."
They disappeared to the toilets.

January
Sandra and Lana were lying in bed, grinning. After Sandra's tales of her weird sex at that club, Lana had wanted to try that too. Not only was Louise's clitoris as large as a small penis now, she could also really use her muscles to please her. They were now friends with benefits and the threesome was enjoying the insanity they were living now. Louise's newest acquisition was a giant tripleheader-dildo that she used to fuck both of her girlfriends at the same time. It was the size of a horse-cock and somehow fit her giant physique.
Louise returned from the bathroom. She was glistening from the hot shower she had just taken. Her body was huge and hairy now, her breasts having long since disappeared into her gigantic pecs. She rubbed her muscular belly, running her fingers over her swollen eight-pack.
The musclewoman waddled to the bed, her enormous thighs rubbing against each other. She looked at the two women on her bed and said:
"Okay, girls, time to get dress. I gotta get pumped up."
"But we're still horny!"
Lana rolled over to her and caught her index-sized clit. She stroked it gently and gave it a lick as it grew erect.
Louise grinned:
"Sorry. I gotta keep my schedule. Besides, Ally's waiting."
Sandra groaned:
"But if we have to watch you train, we're going to get all wet and horny and then, it's going to be awkward ..."
"A deal's a deal. But maybe I can fuck you when we're back!"
"You always say that ..."

February
"I miss her so much."
"Me too."
Lana and Sandra were sitting at their usual place with Ally.
"Come on, girls, she's only been gone for two weeks and she's coming back home soon. Stop your moping!"
"You can say that because you're not with her."
"Hey! I'm still her friend and she is my training partner. I miss her too, but in another way."
The two other women exchanged dreamy looks. They were fantasizing about Louise's body again. She had sent them a few pictures from lumber camp and they were shocking, but also extremely sexy. Lana and Sandra took out their phones, looked at them again and sighed.
Ally rolled her eyes. Sandra said:
"You haven't even looked at the pictures yet ..."
"Okay, fine, show me what you got!"
Sandra handed her the phone. Ally blushed. It was a picture of Louise's giant, hairy chest, her tennis ball-sized abs bulging in two columns of power. Her obliques were so defined you could cut yourself on them and she looked like a gay icon from the seventies. The next picture was worse. It was her huge right arm, its absurdly massive biceps fully flexed and her triceps just as enormous. Her arms were now way beyond those twenty-two inches.
"God, you're a bunch of perverts ..."
"Hey! If you want to judge, give me my phone back!"
The third picture was absurd. It was a straight photograph of Louise's exposed cunt, complete with erect clitoris on top and so thoroughly wrapped in curly red hair it looked savage.
"Yes, perverts."
Ally returned the phone. She liked being fit, but Louise's excesses were too much for her. Thankfully, March would come soon and once she had shown her boss that she was made of the right stuff, she'd either get fired or promoted. Either way, normalcy would return. Maybe.

March
The three friends were anxious. They were awaiting Louise's return. They had only seen her briefly before she left for that meeting. When they asked how the hell she had managed to hide her incredible transformation from her boss, she mumbled something about telecommuting and him not being very attentive. Seeing as that man was a weirdo macho asshole, it was perfectly possible.
Anyway, the champagne was cool, the party hats were ready and Ally had the "Lumberjack Song" by Monty Python ready on her phone.
And then, she walked in. She was a force of nature. A behemoth. A monster, maybe. The bouncer looked emaciated next to her giant bulk. The young woman marched in, her broad shoulders swaying and her entire upper body swinging. People made room for her just so they wouldn't be crushed. When she saw her friends, she lifted an absurdly muscular arm and gave them a friendly wave.
"Hi!"
Her voice was like rumbling granite. Or like a jackhammer. It was frightening.
Louise walked to the others and they scrambled to make room for her. Sandra opened the champagne.
"Do we celebrate?"
"We do. I beat them all!"
"Tell us everything."
"Okay. So I showed up pretty much uninvited, but they were so impressed by my bulk, they just let me join in. They also took a while to get who I was. When they did, they were doubly shocked. Before they could go on and think about it, I asked: 'Who wants to chop some wood?' and they were all for it. I guess they still couldn't believe I was me."
"Girl, no one would believe you are you unless you told them. You're so huge ..."
"Definitely. So we get to work. I show off my axe-work. I chop hard, I chop quick, I'm precise. All those other guys do well, I do better. That's because they're weak and I'm strong."
Sandra nodded ecstatically:
"Obviously. You're the strongest."
"Damn straight. Next, we saw. No chance. Those guys stare at me as I drive the saw through the wood. There's sawdust everywhere, my big-ass muscles are pumping, and perfect. They're all standing there, their mouths open. I got them."
"That must have been amazing ..."
"I know. I wish there was a movie of that. But that wasn't enough. They were still mucking about, so I say: 'No problem, I'll show you what I'm made of.' And I climb up that tree, like a monkey. Their staring so hard, their eyes are popping out of their sockets and there's nothing they can do. Up in the tree, I wrap my legs around the trunk and I start cutting off the branches. I'm not even sweating and they're still trying to get what I'm doing."
"You're a fucking beast!"
"Yes. So when I'm done, I get back down and they stare at my huge muscles. They're all pumped up like no tomorrow and I grin and say: 'Now watch, you bunch of weaklings!' and I wrap my arms around that tree and I give it a good squeeze and a hard push. They couldn't believe it. Man, I couldn't believe it. My muscles were hurting like crazy because this was so hard. But then, crack, I broke down that tree. Knocked it over like a stick. And I say: 'Bam! That's how it's done!' and the boss says: 'What the fuck are you?' I look at him, I walk up to him. I'm shorter than him, but I'm almost twice as broad and I say: 'I'm your new boss, weakling.'"
"And ..."
"I got fired on the spot. Turns out the trick wasn't strength, it was sucking up to that asshole. But I took it in stride and I'm going to find me a new job. There's plenty of opportunities for crazy fuckers like me."
Ally rolled her eyes and mumbled:
"I'm not sure about that ..."
But Sandra and Lana agreed heartily and said:
"We'll find something, but first, we have to check out your big-ass body. It's been a month since you fucked us hard!"
Louise produced a deep, hearty laugh and replied:
"Sure, girls. I've been looking forward to this forever!"

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

bertmacklinsbrother

Fun story El_Roy!  Thanks for keeping this thread alive with those awesome short stories!  You have a knack for that kind of writing.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fun story El_Roy!  Thanks for keeping this thread alive with those awesome short stories!  You have a knack for that kind of writing.
Thank you!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

petefa

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

governor

I have to presume, since she's got a hairy chest, she's got an awesome red beard too.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have to presume, since she's got a hairy chest, she's got an awesome red beard too.
That is possible. I prefer to keep things uncertain since some readers like it this way, others prefer it the other way round.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

bertmacklinsbrother

Hey Big and Masculine lovers!  Wanted to give this thread a bit of a revive and let everyone know I posted another chapter to my My Wife Jennifer story, if anyone is interested.  I know it's been far too long, but hopefully this is a sign of things to come in 2018.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login