Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petefa

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petefa

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lovemusclewomen

Awesome thread. My girl is very hairy and she's just starting roids. Only on anavar so far. She has to shave her face everyday and still has 5 o'clock shadow. She has to shave her body twice a week or it starts getting thick. She doesn't want roid voice but she does want to get massive and I think when we're a bit older she won't care if her voice gets deep. She knows it turns me on and she likes turning me on. I can't wait until she gets started on the stronger juice but we're laying it safe so we know she's healthy. Once she starts getting jacked she's gonnna start doing webcam.

jcboyd

Sounds like a plan. How old are you all?

governor

Encourage her to let it all grow!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome thread. My girl is very hairy and she's just starting roids. Only on anavar so far. She has to shave her face everyday and still has 5 o'clock shadow. She has to shave her body twice a week or it starts getting thick. She doesn't want roid voice but she does want to get massive and I think when we're a bit older she won't care if her voice gets deep. She knows it turns me on and she likes turning me on. I can't wait until she gets started on the stronger juice but we're laying it safe so we know she's healthy. Once she starts getting jacked she's gonnna start doing webcam.

Lovemusclewomen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sounds like a plan. How old are you all?

Mid 30's.

PleaseForgiveMe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome thread. My girl is very hairy and she's just starting roids. Only on anavar so far. She has to shave her face everyday and still has 5 o'clock shadow. She has to shave her body twice a week or it starts getting thick. She doesn't want roid voice but she does want to get massive and I think when we're a bit older she won't care if her voice gets deep. She knows it turns me on and she likes turning me on. I can't wait until she gets started on the stronger juice but we're laying it safe so we know she's healthy. Once she starts getting jacked she's gonnna start doing webcam.

Sounds super awesome.

El_Roy_1999

Here's another little something I wrote. It's got those Márai Sándor vibes, don't you think?

The Lie

"I'm not going to lie, I'm angry. I mean, who wouldn't be. You literally betrayed me. You went behind my back. You endangered my health and I can't believe you still denied it when it was getting obvious. Seriously! What did you believe that would happen? Did you honestly believe I wouldn't notice? Did you think I'd be okay with this? Do you think I'm stupid?"
"Look, I came to you asking for help. I had heard that you knew what you were doing, that you were an excellent trainer. I heard that all those athletes you coached built more strength quickly and managed to succeed even on high-level competitions. So of course, I went to you. I ignored all the rumors, because I trusted you."
"I know I had relatively bad initial conditions. I was a bit tall for a gymnast and I only started at seven years, which is horribly late if you want to win. But I had good genes, I had a lot of motivation and I already had a few championship medals, so I decided to focus."
"I'm almost nineteen now. My professional career was about to take off for real and then I saw her. We all saw her. She was something else. She had power. She had tremendous strength. At 4'8", she was all muscle and she easily outclassed all the opposition. You know who I'm talking about. Germaine Giles. Suddenly, all the other girls disappeared into the gym. It was no longer just training and practicing, they were now pumping iron. Muscles were no longer gross and unfeminine, you could actually have them and show them off. Of course, I wanted in on that. I had to. So I came to you."
"You were really nice to me. You accepted my wishes and understood my ambition. You were so supportive. You showed me the ropes. I trained hard under your mentoring and I made tremendous progress. I added ten pounds of muscle in the first two months. I still remember how it felt ... It was incredible. Like most gymnasts, I have an on/off-relationship with gravity. Everything is supposed to look easy and you feel light as a feather when you move. Now, with those new muscles, I was literally flying. I could jump, I could roll, I felt free."
"Of course, the training changed my body. It should, that was the plan. I built bigger muscles all over. My shoulders got bigger, my arms were wrapped in muscle, my waist turned into a grid of power and I had this amazingly strong neck. I had to wear long underpants just to stop my thighs from chafing. I was so happy."
"Now, as always, I wanted more. That's the problem with professional athletes, I guess. I found it worked, so I wanted to make it work some more. I upped the training and I pumped more and more iron. Remember the number of reps I did with that medicine ball? I felt my arms were going to fall off, but I knew I had to get through this. I had found a fast track to success and I wasn't going to stray from it. And I soon had the medals to show. You remember when I got my first gold one? I hugged you so hard your eyes bulged a little. I couldn't judge my strength."
"Eventually, I noticed the changes. I wasn't stupid. My boobs, already small from all the training, disappeared completely. I didn't mind. They were mostly in the way and I really hated boob-sweat. That's the worst. Also, having extra weight hanging off your chest is a problem in gymnastics. You can't have more momentum than you can handle. So, the breasts weren't a problem. I liked my big, muscular chest. I liked to flex my pecs under the shower, to watch them contract and have all those big slices of meat come out from under my skin. I loved it."
"The voice ... It was hard to notice at first. It got raspy. That wasn't a big deal. Okay, I was a little short for an alto, but then, things happen. My parents noticed first, but they put that down to ... I don't know what. They weren't worried. I sounded like someone with a throat ache, that wasn't much of a problem. When it got even deeper, I had some explaining to do. Well, I just spoke less and if I had to, I'd stay lower. That did the trick. Problems only happened when I got angry, because that was loud."
"Yeah. About the anger management ... That was a tough one. I really had a short fuse back then. It was the changes, of course. Someone made a stupid comment, I'd explode. Someone would look at me the wrong way? I'd explode. Someone actually insulted me or made fun of me? God help the poor asshole. I almost got arrested for assault once, you remember? If you hadn't been there to stop me, I'd probably have torn that bitch a new one."
"Besides that, there was the fucking. God. I was so horny, like all the time. I was constantly thinking of sex. Every time I saw some of the boys return from training, I'd soak my panties. My clit would get all big and hard and I'd be so hot for them. They seemed to smell that. I fucked so many of them. You probably noticed. I'm just so glad I wasn't having my period anymore because of the training. I would be pregnant now and that would definitely have fucked up my career. Seriously. I wasn't able to think clearly. Being on the pill was a big no-no and getting those guys to wear a condom was the last of my concerns. I'd just throw myself at them and literally force them to fuck me with my big, hard muscles. They wouldn't resist me. Not for long."
"And of course, there's the hair. That was the last straw. I had hairy legs before your 'help', but after this, it got bad. I was sprouting all over the place. Dark, thick and coarse. The legs were the worst, of course, but I grew them on my arms, my shoulders and my belly. It took a while for them to grow on my chest, but once it started, it got really bushy. I looked like a seventies-porn star now. Honestly. I had these thick meaty pecs and a v-shaped hair-thingy on top. My back too. In the face, it was even crazier. I was fur-ing everywhere, I had side-burns going. Also, under my nose, there was some really bad stuff happening. Seriously, I could probably pass as a very short bodybuilder now. A male one. One of these guys with plenty of fake confidence and a very small dick. Man, I was that minus the fake confidence. I should probably have been ashamed of this, but I wasn't. The roids you were shooting me up with were making me completely shameless."
"There, I've said it. You were slipping me that stuff. And you seriously thought I wouldn't notice. Did you think I was this stupid? Tell me, why on earth did you think that giving me shots while I was asleep was a good idea? Did you really think anybody would believe me denying this? 'Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Official, sir, I was asleep when my trainer drugged me.' Does this sound real? Beside the fact that I would sound like a jazz crooner while saying that. No, my friend, you betrayed me. For now, I've been able to dodge the drug tests, but eventually, they'll catch up to me and then, it'll all explode in my face."
"And I'll miss the life. The fans. The little girls that smile as I do a double somersault and smile. With legs like mine, I could probably do a triple. The cameras, the action. I've been camouflaging the changes for a while now. First, I shaved, but after a while, it became pointless. I couldn't shave three times a day. I'd use concealer and wear an opaque outfit with more sequins. Also, anybody who was still buying it, was probably stupid.
"I mean, look at me: I have shoulders like a linebacker. My arms are massive enough to give any male bodybuilder career doubts. My legs are so big I literally have to spread them a little all the time. My neck is so huge, it juts out and makes my head look tiny. I'm a beast and I know it."
"So, here's the deal. Because that's what you've been waiting for, haven't you?"
"They might believe that I'm clean for one more competition at best. I'll do everything in my power to prevent getting disqualified. One of the guys I've been boning is an endocrinologist and he's going to give me a certification that says I have a natural imbalance. When push comes to shove, they're not going to believe this. So I'll win this last round, and then, I'll disappear."
"But. And here's a big 'But'. You went behind my back. You lied to me. You didn't tell me what you were doing. So, you're going to have to do something for me in return. If you do it, we're all friends. If you don't, I'll take these big, powerful legs of mine and wrap them around your head. And I'll pop it open like a melon. Believe me, I can do this. I've tried it. Wanna see a movie? I thought so."
"Yes. So that's your head. Get it?"
"Wonderful. Now, let's talk business. I've already made a plan for my new identity. I can pass as a man, so I'll do that. No one's going to worry about me, I got everything prepared. However, I want to be bigger. If I have to be a guy, I want to be the biggest. I want to be fucking huge. I want to be so fucking big people change sidewalks when they see me coming. Big people. I want those people to gag at my manly smell. I want them to wonder just how big and hairy a guy can be. And yet, I also want to be a girl. It'll be weird and it'll be glorious. I'll confuse all those assholes and I'll be massive."
"Yeah. Just thinking about this makes me so horny ..."
"Your drugs are going to push me on. I'm gonna train like a fucking hardcore bodybuilder, I'm gonna torture these muscles until they explode. I'm gonna be a total beast and you're going to help me. For free. Until I either die or I have enough. But that's not going to happen. Being a monster is way too sexy."
"So, do we have a deal? Oh, and don't even think about doing anything funny. Should anything happen to me, you'll be exposed. I got everything prepared, I told you."
"But don't feel as if I'm threatening you. I just need to be safe, just like you. So here's a little extra. I know that you've been checking me out ever since we met. I'm pretty sure all those progress pics you took are on your hard disk in your 'fap' folder. Don't try to deny it. You crave me. You crave my muscles, you crave my hair, you crave my massive jaw, you want to lick my clit-cock. You want me to get bigger. You want me to be your muscle monster. You want my thick, meaty thighs right in your face. You want to be carried, squeezed, twisted and jerked off. I can tell. I mean, you're having a hard-on right now."
"What's not to like? You can literally have your cake and eat it. I don't screw up your life and you get so much sex, you're going to beg me to stop. Because even talking about how big and fucked up thick I'm going to get is making me horny. I'm going to make you cum all over my broad, hairy chest, all your jizz sticking to my curlies. I'll squeeze your cock with my pecs, and I'll lick it until it's hard again."
"So, do we have a deal? What are you going to do? Go to prison and be publicly disgraced, or fuck your own personal mutant muscle slut? Is that really a choice?"
"I'm waiting. Yes, you can jerk off before answering."

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Ozzyfm


pij15

Awesome story!! Hope there is a second part

dixon145

Not a huge fan of unmanaged hair growth, but besides that another great story. 

Jeremy Lightning

I really enjoyed it, I was hooked when it began out of gymnastics, as I'm a big fan of gymnast girls, so that got my interest, and of course, it got bigger and better along with her. I like her idea to live life as both a male and a female, I'm guessing she will appear to everyone who doesn't know her, will know her as a male, but everyone, including her trainer will know that she is a female. So that's an interesting idea in and of itself, so all around, really cool story. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

bertmacklinsbrother

That was a fantastic short story El Roy!  I loved it from beginning to end and I enjoyed reading all of it from "her" perspective.  And of course by the end, "she" is so addicted to the growth and the masculinity that she needs to ensure her only purpose in life is to get bigger and become a true monster.

I really wish I could write short stories better; I'm terrible at condensing my thoughts down to a single page.  It's probably because I'm an overexplainer and love cramming in as many details as possible.  I should definitely practice writing shorter form stories, then I'd have time to post stuff far more often.

Thanks for the awesome read!

El_Roy_1999

Thank you all for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

hairylover321

Amazing story! You have a gift! Thanks again!

El_Roy_1999

Thank you all for your kind feedback!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.