Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

You all might like those pictures. They're from my story The Extremists, found here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login








Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

hairylover321

Just read "The Extremists" and it was incredible! K++

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just read "The Extremists" and it was incredible! K++
Thank you!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

ozzyfm


El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And nice pics too!

That's a great compliment coming from a master like you!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

ozzyfm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And nice pics too!

That's a great compliment coming from a master like you!

You're too kind...

El_Roy_1999

I guess you'll enjoy this.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

ozzyfm


PleaseForgiveMe

Now I know this seems like an odd question to ask all of you but are you guys also into more traditionally feminine women? Or is strictly masculine women? How about straight up guys?

Now for me personally, I like feminine women in addition to masculine women. I find both ends of the spectrum (feminine, non muscular, petite women to masculine, muscular, rugged women) attractive and everything in between. It's odd, but I guess that goes without saying.

Now as for the dude part, I'm (surprisingly? Unsurprisingly?) not attracted to men. I find this weird because I'm drawn to the extremely masculine look on women as described in the many posts in this thread (The huge muscles, the handsome face, the deep voice, the body hair, etc.) and yet, I don't feel a thing for guys who commonly have such traits. I just find it extremely odd and was basically wondering if any of you feel similarly.

mrshhh

Couldn't have said it better myself.  Love sexy fitness girls with big boobs.  Love andro girl-studs with rugged, handsome faces or even steroid-ugly ones.  And everything in between.  For me, no matter how masculine a girl becomes, it's the thrill of her being a woman that makes it exciting. 

Jeremy Lightning

I can say the same, I like both kinds, sexy, boobilicious fitness girls to gender bending, masculine looking roid girls and everything in between. There's nothing wrong with that. I am, as far as I know, straight. I haven't ever fantasized about having sex with a man, but I guess if someone like Renne Toney or Virginia Sanchez Macias is considered manly or like 80% male, because of all the steroids they take, then yeah, sign me up for that, because I find both of those women extremely hot.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

ozzyfm

As some of you know, I loooove manly, freakishly huge women, even dickgirls. But I also love sexy ones, like Donna Murphy.

Username13

Mine's tough to pinpoint, although by no means unique. Basically I like masculine, muscular women (as well as feminine muscular women) and male to female transgender girls alike. If the trans girls are muscular as well, great, but it's not a necessity. I'm not attracted to men, or female to male trans people. I also like "regular" feminine women, but not to the degree that I like the two types of women I mentioned above.

freakpeak

I like pretty and feminine girls, but have to say that "female" muscle monsters excites me way more when I am horny. I rather don't prefer girls who lift and are between normal girl and female bodybuilder. I think when woman chose to build muscles she should go hardcore and break any boundary. My dream bodybuilder girlfriend is the one who takes insane amounts of roids. She must be addicted to growing muscles and she has to push any boundary, even when it will make her manly. I just want my gf to become female to male due to roids addiction. She has to do anything to grow muscles. Can even turn into virile and masculine man with a cunt and huge clitoris. I am also into male bodybuilders, and when girls lift she has to become one :D
When roids gives woman some hair on jaw I don't like, I would force my dream gf to turn it into full and dense beard, because this is good looking especially on female muscle freak :D

Brand

I'm not into men myself, though I understand how one can second guess oneself when I like what I like. The simple way to it is it that there has to be a working cunt. I can be with all kinds of girls. At the same time, I know what I'll be pushing for. So the bigger, the manlier the better, as long as there is a cunt to it too. Other than that, there's no amount of masculinity and muscle growth that's ever enough for me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login