Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks alright so far. I wish I had the confidence to share a story on this site.

You should mate. I mean, what could really go wrong? Writing is tough, we all get that. And finding stories that cater to our particular tastes is tougher still. Which means it's easier for us to get excited by anything of the sort.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PleaseForgiveMe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks alright so far. I wish I had the confidence to share a story on this site.

You should mate. I mean, what could really go wrong? Writing is tough, we all get that. And finding stories that cater to our particular tastes is tougher still. Which means it's easier for us to get excited by anything of the sort.

I mean, you're not wrong. I guess I should at some point. I have a few ideas that could potentially make for interesting reads.

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks alright so far. I wish I had the confidence to share a story on this site.

You should definitely just go for it!  I understand the nervousness that comes from letting a bunch of strangers read your work though.

jcboyd

But sometimes strangers make for good collaborations....

steroidfreak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great start! Never too big, too roided, too masculine!

I know right, the bigger, more roided and masculine, the hotter it gets (;

steroidfreak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks alright so far. I wish I had the confidence to share a story on this site.

You should try for sure! I'm pretty sure you could pump up a great story involving the kinks

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But sometimes strangers make for good collaborations....

That's very true!

crazymuscle

This is Anna, from the game I'm making, Crazy Rampage... I love a big and masculine shape too! I hope you like it :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

steroidfreak

That's amazing. I'm glad someone is working on a game, let us know when it's playable or any update, cheers

PleaseForgiveMe


crazymuscle

Thanks! I'll share more pics with you later

My (real) job is killing me, so I couldn't work in the game in the last two weeks, but I'll come back to finish the demo to share with you.

pdgde


martybong2

Like is Crazy! Was Nattevandrer's Sasha Banks pic the inspiration? Some great stuff on his page.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

divis24

Whenever I think of a big and masculine fbb, I think of this pic of Cornelia Brandt.  The mass, the cockiness, the "why, yes, I do have a neck like a bull"...

Brand

Oh man, that pic has always been a nigh perfect example.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login