LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No matter how far these FBBs take it, they could always go one step further. And that's what I'd love to see. A true pushing of the limits!

Yeah.. I love how big & macho the Women have progressively become since the sport's inception. There's a tremendous progression from the look & build of the early '8os pioneers to the Women of today. It makes me optimistically wonder where the Alpha Female bodybuilders will be aesthetically 30 years from today (?)   It's gonna be fun >:D


ydt81

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I want a woman to get so hyper big and hyper masculine that people think she and I are gay bodybuilders. She would have the deepest voice, the manliest face, and the most monstrously big and hard pecs imaginable.

THIS.
Honestly this is exactly the kind of scenario  I think of  when I imagine hypermasculine female muscle. I've always wanted to see stories that delved into that but wasn't sure how they'd be received. Stories where it's incredibly tempting to treat the character as fully male due to the testosterone-packed  musclestud she turn into

muscleluv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I want a woman to get so hyper big and hyper masculine that people think she and I are gay bodybuilders. She would have the deepest voice, the manliest face, and the most monstrously big and hard pecs imaginable.

Me 100%. I want to be a muscle god. And I need my woman to be a total muscle freak. Always seeing who can be bigger and sexier. Pumping up, posing side by side and showing off our HUGE manly muscles. I'd want people to gawk at how freaky we are since we'd only wear as little clothing as possible for maximum muscle exposure.

Brand

And suddenly an explosion of like minded people!

Ooh how the times have changed. And for the better too.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I want a woman to get so hyper big and hyper masculine that people think she and I are gay bodybuilders. She would have the deepest voice, the manliest face, and the most monstrously big and hard pecs imaginable.

THIS.
Honestly this is exactly the kind of scenario  I think of  when I imagine hypermasculine female muscle. I've always wanted to see stories that delved into that but wasn't sure how they'd be received. Stories where it's incredibly tempting to treat the character as fully male due to the testosterone-packed  musclestud she turn into

Hey Isle :)  Hope you're doing well!

I also love to see the hypermasculinity explored in stories.  It's a very present and growing theme in my muscle growth story "My Wife Jennifer" over in the fiction section of the forums.  It's been an exciting, slow build up where someone's normal life with his normal, petite wife turns into a total masculine musclebound freak show.  I love stories that take their time in getting the ball rolling; the ones that build the characters as regular people first and then gradually put their changes on display so the reader can see just how different (and jarring) the end result is from where it began.

petefa

What is everyone's favourite stories containing theses type of woman?.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Erika the Beast is a favorite of mine under this topic.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

ydt81

It depends on what you're looking for, but generally the terms "steroids" or "Roids" or "testosterone" are like passwords that make or break a story for me. Roid/hormones put the story on another level entirely. From there's different ways to express the big and masculine.


1. Huge She-Beef, Beast Pecs
No matter what Mr. Shhhh... is a favorite of mine when it comes to roided muscle Even though his characters keep a stunning femininity in their faces, I put him in this category, he's coined  phrases like  "gender-smashing muscle" to describe his musclebeasts   from the neck down. 'Adonis' 'muscle stud' 'she-stud' 'he-beef' all these tags he uses to push the boundaries of female muscle are just awesome. Checkout a brief story he wrote in the freakpeak thread for roided out muscle.


Another authors  that beef up their females with reckless abandon: thesabre on © You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
I recall a scene in a story called "The Meeting" where the maid walks in and sees a huge man having his way with a woman. He's sickeningly muscular she's nauseated, and then 'he' lifts 'his' head....
Check out thesabre's stuff on © Saradas (if it's still working) or dA.

Reaper02000 is a bittersweet one in that he's a master of description, but relentlessly gory most of the time. Again, his females are miraculously feminine in the face but  ripped and beastly *everywhere* else. A favorite of mine was called "Tanya in the Dressing Room" or something but I'm not sure where to find it.



2. Roided Clits or 'Muscle-Packed' panties
One Jeremy Lightning story featured a woman who's 'pussy was so muscular it was better destroyed as a Bengal tiger'. Don't know the title but it was the first time I realized I like this sort of element in a story
The above authors all dabble in this category to different extents. Also not all stories with huge clits involve masculine traits or roids

Alot of Mr. Shhh's most notable recent works seem to have this. Almost every chapter of "Hardbody"--by now the official handbook on roided muscle--describes Jenna's pants as grotesquely stuffed with a muscular bulging crotch.

Fighterpilot909 is another boss in this area, masculinity aside. 

Ninjastar has also used huge clits to varied effect (since the stories are borrowings from MMG)



3. Hair and deep voice and general.

So far the best use of roided hair growth I've seen is in the ongoing  "My Wife Jennifer"
Shoutout to BMB!


ydt81

(Sorry for the typos! Accidentally clicked 'post' too early.

'Better Destroyed' should be 'better described'

fardomonkey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It depends on what you're looking for, but generally the terms "steroids" or "Roids" or "testosterone" are like passwords that make or break a story for me. Roid/hormones put the story on another level entirely. From there's different ways to express the big and masculine.


1. Huge She-Beef, Beast Pecs
No matter what Mr. Shhhh... is a favorite of mine when it comes to roided muscle Even though his characters keep a stunning femininity in their faces, I put him in this category, he's coined  phrases like  "gender-smashing muscle" to describe his musclebeasts   from the neck down. 'Adonis' 'muscle stud' 'she-stud' 'he-beef' all these tags he uses to push the boundaries of female muscle are just awesome. Checkout a brief story he wrote in the freakpeak thread for roided out muscle.


Another authors  that beef up their females with reckless abandon: thesabre on © You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
I recall a scene in a story called "The Meeting" where the maid walks in and sees a huge man having his way with a woman. He's sickeningly muscular she's nauseated, and then 'he' lifts 'his' head....
Check out thesabre's stuff on © Saradas (if it's still working) or dA.

Reaper02000 is a bittersweet one in that he's a master of description, but relentlessly gory most of the time. Again, his females are miraculously feminine in the face but  ripped and beastly *everywhere* else. A favorite of mine was called "Tanya in the Dressing Room" or something but I'm not sure where to find it.



2. Roided Clits or 'Muscle-Packed' panties
One Jeremy Lightning story featured a woman who's 'pussy was so muscular it was better destroyed as a Bengal tiger'. Don't know the title but it was the first time I realized I like this sort of element in a story
The above authors all dabble in this category to different extents. Also not all stories with huge clits involve masculine traits or roids

Alot of Mr. Shhh's most notable recent works seem to have this. Almost every chapter of "Hardbody"--by now the official handbook on roided muscle--describes Jenna's pants as grotesquely stuffed with a muscular bulging crotch.

Fighterpilot909 is another boss in this area, masculinity aside. 

Ninjastar has also used huge clits to varied effect (since the stories are borrowings from MMG)



3. Hair and deep voice and general.

So far the best use of roided hair growth I've seen is in the ongoing  "My Wife Jennifer"
Shoutout to BMB!

Wow, isle. 

That's a pretty good solid list to go off of.  Thanks for taking the time to write it out and for all of the wonderful artwork you do on your various accounts.

k+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ydt81

Ah glad you appreciate the art! If I had my way, I'd draw nothing but the biggest, beefcakiest, manly female muscle and nothing else. Still so much that hasn't been done, in my opinion!

BIG correction: in that list I confused NinjaStar with robojoe. As authors the two couldn't be more different lol. Fibojoe is the author that dabbles in masculine female muscle and huge clits; his stories are usually JohnD genderbends  with mixed results

Jeremy Lightning

Where can I find your art, Isle8e2? I would love to see that kind of thing more myself. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Brand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where can I find your art, Isle8e2? I would love to see that kind of thing more myself. k+!

http://isle8e2 . tumblr . com and http://isle8e2 . ***** . com are two places to keep in mind.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where can I find your art, Isle8e2? I would love to see that kind of thing more myself. k+!

http://isle8e2 . tumblr . com and http://isle8e2 . ***** . com are two places to keep in mind.

d e v i a n t a r t
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3. Hair and deep voice and general.

So far the best use of roided hair growth I've seen is in the ongoing  "My Wife Jennifer"
Shoutout to BMB!

I appreciate the shoutout!  I know a lot folks have been eager to see the next chapter. I try to write a little (at least a paragraph) every day.  Some days that's really all I can muster with the sparse free time I have.  But my desire to write is still strong!

I can also attest to Isle8e2's amazing artwork on DA and tumblr.  I've been a fan of it for some time!  I know time is a precious commodity for us all, but I'm always eager to see your next submission!