⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ydt81

*Bump*

Another favorite story I forgot to mention was "Dominique" by @OzzyFM. It's a story from a while ago on his blog. You might have to use Google Translate as I did, but it was right on the mark!
This excerpt was the inspiration for me starting to do female muscle really:

An Excerpt from "Dominique", a (great) story by the French muscle artist Ozzy:
......Paul l interrompit :
- Ca ne te gêne pas d'être confondue avec un homme ?

Elle sourit :
- Au contraire... Lorsque j'ai commencé la musculation, mon but était de devenir la plus musclée possible, je voulais dépasser le niveau habituelle des femmes culturistes...
Alors, quand j'ai vu que je pouvais même dépasser celui des hommes, je ne me suis pas privée... Tu sais, les body buildeuses veulent développer leur muscles, devenir plus fortes... Bref, des caractéristiques plutôt masculines! Moi, je m en cache pas : je ne voulais plus de ce corps de femme, je voulais des gros muscles , je voulais ressembler a un homme! ...."

*English Translation* (via Google with some tweaking):
"......Paul interrupted her:
- It does not bother you to be confused for a man?

She smiled:
- On the contrary... When I started bodybuilding, my goal was to become as muscular as possible, I wanted to exceed the normal female bodybuilders. So, when I saw that I could even exceed that of men, I did not hide it. You know, bodybuilders want to develop their muscles become stronger... In short, rather masculine features!  I do not hide it: I no longer wanted this woman's body, I wanted big muscles, I wanted to look like a man!..."



Ozzyfm

Thanks for the nice words! It's indeed an old story... Glad that you liked it!

ydt81

I won't speak for everyone, but the number of FBBs that really fit this crazy standard of masculinity is really slim.
Caroline Wang is an all-time favorite, in this regard

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


That's is what I mean I think of  masculine female muscle. Not the biggest but the manliest by far; She's a mother of two, straight, but unlike her peers doesn't shy away from the androgenic look.  Might be too much for some. In terms of fantasy, it's practically my minimum...
Massive is great but its just not everything. Rennee Toney for instance is way bigger but still doesn't embrace it like Wang. 
Still there are different ways to express the extremes of masculine roided muscle, and many crowns to be handed out:

For instance, though she remains very feminine in her fashion, Colette Guimond is the biggest where it counts ;)

ydt81

As far as fantasy goes though, well I put extremes of masculinity ahead of size .

When it comes to drawing masculine muscle, I'd say these are the lower limit in femininity.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

While these are closer to, say....... 50%? hehe
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wait, never mind--percentages lead to upper limits. And we wouldn't want that haha
Thoughts? If there's more interest in this kind of thing I'd like to draw more and contribute. K+ if you like

fardomonkey

Please do!

I love your art
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

Isle, you already know my views on you continuing your artwork  :hey:  I always look forward to seeing more; you certainly hit a niche that is rarely (if never) touched upon, and are willing to go further in that regard than anyone I know!  That is the biggest compliment I can give :)

I also enjoyed your analysis of Caroline Wang.  She certainly isn't the biggest or the strongest, but in terms of embracing masculinity, she is one of the best!  I hope that other FBBs take note.  Despite the amount of ridicule she likely gets, she continues to show up on stage.  I'm sure she's gotten to a point where she loves the stunned reactions she gets; that sort of response fuels her and entertains her to no end.

someone


I figured this would be the right place to post.
There are female to male (FTM) transgendered that
are very muscular.  This meaning that women juice and get
jacked to the point where they actually compete with men and
no one knows.  This happens in the NPC quite a bit now.  I know of one
FTM that is short in height but is just as muscular as any national level
biological male.  This individual is 161 lbs and climbing at a height of 4'11-5'.

Does this interest anyone?

beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I figured this would be the right place to post.
There are female to male (FTM) transgendered that
are very muscular.  This meaning that women juice and get
jacked to the point where they actually compete with men and
no one knows.  This happens in the NPC quite a bit now.  I know of one
FTM that is short in height but is just as muscular as any national level
biological male.  This individual is 161 lbs and climbing at a height of 4'11-5'.

Does this interest anyone?

I'd like to see an example...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jcboyd


someone


blastershot

Hey Someone, can you send me a PM of this person too, I tried to PM you but your box is full.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nandomlover

Hey guys... Have you ever seen 'PowerPacked' on MuscleGirlzLive? You won't regret...  ;)

sicktick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I figured this would be the right place to post.
There are female to male (FTM) transgendered that
are very muscular.  This meaning that women juice and get
jacked to the point where they actually compete with men and
no one knows.  This happens in the NPC quite a bit now.  I know of one
FTM that is short in height but is just as muscular as any national level
biological male.  This individual is 161 lbs and climbing at a height of 4'11-5'.

Does this interest anyone?

anyone hear back on this?

beowulff

No, but if you do a Google search, one name turns up:

Shawn Stinson:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

freakpeak

Check out Paulo Batista - transgender bodybuilder