LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was the one who had the Session with Colette, and man was it annoying that a roid beast woman who makes videos referring to her clit as her cock somehow has a problem with me touching her body hair.  Now I can understand if she doesn't like being hairy, but to stop me from feeling her hairyness in a paid session was just ridiculous to me.  Extreme roid use must really fuck with some of these women's heads giving them serious gender identity issues.. I suppose it would be like one of us taking tons of estrogen, growing hips and breasts, and then trying to maintain our belief that we were still masculine in some way even tho someone is paying us 300/hr to get off on our estrogen breasts. I dunno if that even compares tho since nobody is turned on by men who take female hormones but still  dress like, and claim to be men.

Extremely roided up women are a conundrum, and it seems like the more juiced and masculine they are the weirder they act.  That being said.. Do we really care what is going on inside these women's heads..???  Maybe if I was gonna seek one out and convince her to go full andro I would wanna know the psychology of it, but lets face it, most of us want as many different pieces of masculinated man meat we can lay our eyes on.. I say bring on the steroid induced fuck beef...All I care about is them continuing to pump the most masculinizing, testosteronated, muscle drugs in their bodies to the point of insanity.  As long as it doesn't make them too sick to train and eat they should be sticking themselves with needlefull after needlefull of man juice.  Whatever they need to tell themselves to do it I don't care...  The more massively addicted roid beasts there are the better chance one of them will come to our town and we can have whatever man fantasy we want to pay them for..

One of hottest things on drug meat is the before and after pictures he posts and the focus on highly masculinated faces.  Its so hot to see a woman totally destroy any feminine appeal she has to get bigger and bigger..  ANyway.. LOVE Drug Meat love  the full andro females.. Steroid addiction is a beautiful thing!


If you ever find yourself in a situation like that again I'd suggest that you don't draw attention to her body hair. Just enjoy it, but instead of complimenting her hair, compliment her muscles instead. I've asked Colette not to shave her legs,etc. before and she obliged. Maybe you gave her a vibe she didn't like. No matter how masculine they may be, always be sure to treat them like ladies.


NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was the one who had the Session with Colette, and man was it annoying that a roid beast woman who makes videos referring to her clit as her cock somehow has a problem with me touching her body hair.  Now I can understand if she doesn't like being hairy, but to stop me from feeling her hairyness in a paid session was just ridiculous to me.  Extreme roid use must really fuck with some of these women's heads giving them serious gender identity issues.. I suppose it would be like one of us taking tons of estrogen, growing hips and breasts, and then trying to maintain our belief that we were still masculine in some way even tho someone is paying us 300/hr to get off on our estrogen breasts. I dunno if that even compares tho since nobody is turned on by men who take female hormones but still  dress like, and claim to be men.

Extremely roided up women are a conundrum, and it seems like the more juiced and masculine they are the weirder they act.  That being said.. Do we really care what is going on inside these women's heads..???  Maybe if I was gonna seek one out and convince her to go full andro I would wanna know the psychology of it, but lets face it, most of us want as many different pieces of masculinated man meat we can lay our eyes on.. I say bring on the steroid induced fuck beef...All I care about is them continuing to pump the most masculinizing, testosteronated, muscle drugs in their bodies to the point of insanity.  As long as it doesn't make them too sick to train and eat they should be sticking themselves with needlefull after needlefull of man juice.  Whatever they need to tell themselves to do it I don't care...  The more massively addicted roid beasts there are the better chance one of them will come to our town and we can have whatever man fantasy we want to pay them for..

One of hottest things on drug meat is the before and after pictures he posts and the focus on highly masculinated faces.  Its so hot to see a woman totally destroy any feminine appeal she has to get bigger and bigger..  ANyway.. LOVE Drug Meat love  the full andro females.. Steroid addiction is a beautiful thing!

Yeah, that makes sense. Where does she get off still wanting to be a lousy woman? She must be fucked up in the head.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

bertmacklinsbrother

Hey big and masculine muscle fans!  I've posted my latest chapter of my story: My Wife Jennifer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope everyone is doing well and hope to see this thread revived with some manly muscle discussion!

jcboyd

And if you want a brief prelude side story to My Wife Jennifer, feel free to check out my BMB-approved Brian & Amy side story here

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


xaneres

Great pics, especially those by "fbbs4ever" of Roidmary Jennings which reminded me of what I forgot to add to put on my checklist of likes. I can't believe I missed this one off as it's something I'm really hot on - flat rock hard chests. I love them, I really don't like the implants at all. Roidmary Jennings chest just looks perfect, pure beef. I think we need a thread on this one by itself!

bertmacklinsbrother

This thread needs a revival!  Anyone discover any superb masculine FBB's as of late?

Brand

She's a sight to be sure. Gotta love how she embraces the look in her attitude and stance.

Add a roid gut, quit shaving and she'll start being man enough to be my kind of beast woman.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

I agree with that Brand. No matter how far these FBBs take it, they could always go one step further. And that's what I'd love to see. A true pushing of the limits!

Ozzyfm

Absolutely! A woman is sexy when she's a man, like I always say! ;)

Brand

And you're the second person I'm hearing this from today Ozzy.

I guess I'll be using that mantra haha.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

Those are currently great words to live by!  At least I know Im crazy enough to live by them... :singing:

Ozzyfm

I only speak the truth... ;)

ilovebigmuscles

I want a woman to get so hyper big and hyper masculine that people think she and I are gay bodybuilders. She would have the deepest voice, the manliest face, and the most monstrously big and hard pecs imaginable.

Jeremy Lightning

Hehe, nice! I like that characterization, let people think that she is 100% male, her deep voice, her chiseled face with a 5 o'clock shadow, hairy arms and legs, no breast tissue to speak of. And probably a roided out clit that makes her pants bulge to complete the illusion.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

freakpeak

Ilovebigmuscles and jeremy....
Can that story get anu better? Guys... imagine you can every day inject testosterone to her overgrown body. She would have a hard-on every day at the morning. I would like to see what would happen if she doesnt shave a week!