LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertmacklinsbrother

Very hot indeed :)

I approve.

Plus I'm always glad to see this topic active!


jcboyd

BMB back online - new upload on it's way?  :woohoo:

bepi888

I love the masculine bodybuilder,  lowe voice, big muscle and hairy.

It is fantastic when they are hairy on their pecs....

Fantastic.... Do you know some hairy bodybuilder ??

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
BMB back online - new upload on it's way?  :woohoo:

Unfortunately still don't have internet. Using my phone to browse and comment. Comcast is being a pain and can't set up our Internet for a few weeks. But I'm calling them everyday to try and swindle them.

I'm excited to post the next update though! It's an extra long one for the extra long wait :)

eitoko5

Looking forward to seeing more!  Love seeing the pics, great to see this fantasy finally put to a picture.

bertmacklinsbrother

Hello fellow masculine FBB lovers.  After a long hiatus and a frustrating amount of time without internet, my next chapter is finally up!  Sorry for the long wait.  Hope everyone enjoys it :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

eitoko5

Great continuation!  Love where this is going! 

freakpeak

Hi Brand! I would like to send you PM, but your inbox is full. Could you empty this, please?

Brand

Sorry about that man.

Fixed.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khananel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm glad I'm not alone.

Would you care to elaborate and describe some of your thoughts on this?

Hey Brand, I'd LOVE to see huge women on steroids with facial and body hair. Right dowm my street! I only just found this thread throiugh the Roid voices thread, and I came to that from tumblr drugmeat. There was a story on Roid vouces thread by someone who went for sessions with CG and she had body hair everywhere. Apparentky when he enjiyed that she got angry saying she wasn't a freak. I don't understand the objection to body hair esp. as a side effect of steroids. If women want to become masculine through bb and steroids then hair growth comes wut the territory in my view. Wiuld love to see phtos/video of any fbb wih facial body haitr. Can't find any on the Web. Take care. khananel.

khananel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I signed up  nearly 5 months ago and have been lurking these forums ever since. Thanks to a friend who (in my opinion) unfortunately doesn't like masculine muscle women, I have found my place on this wonderful forum!!

Like others on this site, my tastes are considered extreme even by other enthusiasts of big fbb's. Put simply, I love HUGE masculine muscle girls on heavy steroids and I wish there were more. Among my real life favourites are Renne Toney, Simone Ruhl, Maria Calo, Christine Envall, Cornelia Brandt and now Elaine Lye (who I have only just discovered because of this thread).

I never used to like masculine muscle girls but everytime I saw a large female bodybuilder my obsession grew with the new size I was looking at. At some point I discovered they could only get this way with steroids and it became a major turn on to see female bodybuilders with OBVIOUS steroid abuse. I embraced their looks along with their muscularity. I love what testosterone does to women - (obviously) the muscle gains, masculine facial features, hair growth (but not excessive), deep voice, increased sex drive, roid rage/mood swings and.. possibly most of all... enlarges the clit! My ideal masculine muscle girl would be look like a male bodybuilder trying to be a woman by having long nails, long hair (or feminine haircut), wearing makeup, feminine jewellery, dresses/sexy lingerie (or other feminine outfits) and high heels despite her man-like appearance. She would be intensely addicted to testosterone...


I too love this thred and it subject. I can identify wth all the fantasies. I am a fan of Siberianer on Deviant Art. I also like Tigersan sometimes but I sometimes think his mass get in the way of his energy on his women; he is still a great fbb artist. And he has begun to put dicks on his musclewomen...! I like Amazonia and Satin Steele and drugmeat on tumblr. I'd love to see huge fbbs with masculie traits and hairy bodies, facial hair etc. Have always imsgined that. One thing I see differentky is that such huge fbbs would be lesbians, goung with other huge fbbs. If they went with frail men they migt do them harm in ther huge roid rages. I've seen 2 diff kinds of masc fbb recently. Both German. One is Nicole Pfuts.... the other is Kornelia Brandt. I've seen a photo of Kornelia Brandt on drugmeat, sitting down and she is to all intent and purposes a guy, but a very handsome guy. However I've also watched video where she is quite feminine and playful. I like her. Howeer I ve recentky watched videos of Nicole Pfuts lez wrestling where she lookec like a guy with tits. And anothe interview where her husband Karstn looked more 'fem' (softer) than she did. In my view fbbs are best at 80% masc 20% fem. Nicole Pfutz seems to be way beyond that.She comes over to me as a guy from a max secutity prison. She is for me far too 'severly' masc. I would not like to meet her. Just too hard/harsh. So I guess I do have my limits but they're ore of degree than ofnature. I love  to be able to say of a masculiised fbb, 'how handsome s/he looks...' Like Theresa Ivancik. Love her to bits. Thanks.

khananel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm with you guys, wouldn't pass that up on the streets, if I knew she was a she, even though all evidence points to the contrary, I think that would excite me more.

But even as a child she looks more like a he. I think s/he is bang in between te genders. Maybe even androgynous like hermaphrodite? Nothing wrong with that but I think the possibility of more male genetics should borne in mind wth 'Cindy'.

bertmacklinsbrother

I recently came across Drug Meat's tumblr, and man that is quite an awesome place!  Loaded with pictures that drive me up the wall!  Amazing :)

Kinsyoolivia

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I recently came across Drug Meat's tumblr, and man that is quite an awesome place!  Loaded with pictures that drive me up the wall!  Amazing :)

Thanks buddy,.. The posts are awesome ;)

Deeper1234

I was the one who had the Session with Colette, and man was it annoying that a roid beast woman who makes videos referring to her clit as her cock somehow has a problem with me touching her body hair.  Now I can understand if she doesn't like being hairy, but to stop me from feeling her hairyness in a paid session was just ridiculous to me.  Extreme roid use must really fuck with some of these women's heads giving them serious gender identity issues.. I suppose it would be like one of us taking tons of estrogen, growing hips and breasts, and then trying to maintain our belief that we were still masculine in some way even tho someone is paying us 300/hr to get off on our estrogen breasts. I dunno if that even compares tho since nobody is turned on by men who take female hormones but still  dress like, and claim to be men.

Extremely roided up women are a conundrum, and it seems like the more juiced and masculine they are the weirder they act.  That being said.. Do we really care what is going on inside these women's heads..???  Maybe if I was gonna seek one out and convince her to go full andro I would wanna know the psychology of it, but lets face it, most of us want as many different pieces of masculinated man meat we can lay our eyes on.. I say bring on the steroid induced fuck beef...All I care about is them continuing to pump the most masculinizing, testosteronated, muscle drugs in their bodies to the point of insanity.  As long as it doesn't make them too sick to train and eat they should be sticking themselves with needlefull after needlefull of man juice.  Whatever they need to tell themselves to do it I don't care...  The more massively addicted roid beasts there are the better chance one of them will come to our town and we can have whatever man fantasy we want to pay them for..

One of hottest things on drug meat is the before and after pictures he posts and the focus on highly masculinated faces.  Its so hot to see a woman totally destroy any feminine appeal she has to get bigger and bigger..  ANyway.. LOVE Drug Meat love  the full andro females.. Steroid addiction is a beautiful thing!