LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There used to be a thread about roid guts around here somewhere.
I posted some photos of Tami Wooden where her gut was so big she looked pregnant!
Yeah, I would say that's about right up my alley. Thanks for the posts. I'm starting to find the small group of people who like the roid look.
:)

The roid look is exactly what this thread is all about :)


Brand

@Sugar

In the spirit of "no such as thing as too big", count us in for the "no such thing as too roided".
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

muscleluv

Roid abs and roid voices are sexy. Never too much for muscle freakiness.

muscleboytom

Never too big, too roided, too masculine! time for female bodybuilding to go topless and show some clit bulges

bertmacklinsbrother

Agreed with all of the above :)

For me, there is no such thing as "too far" when it comes to huge, masculine, and roided.  Love watching those ladies grow!

Sugar

Kinda awesome how many roid gut fans there are.  :woohoo:

xaneres

Vera's great isn't she? I left a message on her YouTube feed commenting how her physique has changed - she looked more athletic before. She has my favourite type of physique, the squat dense bodybuilder type where the stance is affected by the sheer mass. That's why as sexy as Sheila Bleck is (and ticks a lot of the boxes in terms of great roid effects especially that wonderful deep voice) I prefer Vera as Sheila is just a little too lean for me. Look at the pics of Vera's chest - before it was lovely and flat but now it is just pure muscular pectorals.

The only thing I've not seen with Vera is any great posing dressed in a feminine way. I'd love to see her pose the way Roidmary Jennings does with makeup and heels - the contrast is a real turn on.

lizarking

Tracy Argo is a masculine stud. she's my perfect woman. you can tell she used to be pretty but now she's just a roided out man with a pussy.

bertmacklinsbrother

I absolutely love Tracy Argo.  I love how she just sweats pure masculinity; the shorter hair, the strong jaw, the tattoo, the pecs, and the fact that some of her pics feature her wearing a wife beater.

I typically still like my FBB's in dresses and women's clothing, but damn Tracy can pull off wearing masculine clothes without a hitch!

ilovebigmuscles

There's no such thing as too big, too roided, too hard or too manly!

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's no such thing as too big, too roided, too hard or too manly!

Right you are, my friend!  I'm always looking for inspiration for my stories, so if anyone wants to chat about this particularly niche topic, feel free to PM or email me :) cheers

Artoffbb

I'm not sure how big my ideal women would be, sometimes I'd say 8' but there's a point where they lose their shape, so maybe 7' and 750 lbs is a happy medium. However always as shredded as possible, I would like to see what that level of muscle looks like at 0 % body fat. I don't see insane amount of muscle as masculine if you think of the Hindu godess Kali, there is an archetype of the female muscle monster.

Jeremy Lightning

Hey, not bad, if only I had the money to visit Singapore. Great story. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

ydt81

Darn you beat me to it! EL was mentioned just briefly in this thread (just a couple posts and more than a year ago). I looked her up, and remember thinking he didn't get nearly enough buzz. Not everyone's cup of tea--even in this particular thread--but EL seriously epitomizes the transformation.

However, that Sheila Ali article sources an article that she dismissed as being a tabloid. She is actually not straight [anymore] I don't know what pronouns she uses these days but she's a hero in her community for bringing fitness culture to that town.

Brand

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login