Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ana Cristina Glaser is amazing; I love that picture and I wish there was more pics of her around.  The internet seems to come up pretty dry when trying to search for more of her.

Like in hairylover's story, I've also had run-ins with some powerful lifter girls at my local gym.  I doubt most of them juice, but there was certainly one who had to be on a cycle as you could tell by her changing voice and developing roid gut (not to mention how much bigger she got in such a short time).  I haven't seen much of her lately; from what I heard, she was slimming back down for a competition.  I hope she gets the urge to lift heavy and grow again.


Here's a few more. I'll post more in the "Bodyhair Is Sexy" thread.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


M7

I sharpened this one up a bit more.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Check out this close up of her hand!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother


bertmacklinsbrother

Hey fellow masculine FBB lovers,

Wanted to give everyone a heads up that the next part of my story has been posted.  Thanks, as always, to everyone for the continued support and comments.  Hope you all enjoy the read!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robyn

When is someone going to write stories with women working out their pectoral muscles bigger than a porn stars fake tits? :areyouchicken:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petitskinny

I thought it was not my cup of tea, but I must say that this woman is surprisingly exciting me a lot !!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I sharpened this one up a bit more.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dixon145

Anybody hear anything about this short film?

Serena Strong
Obsession. Addiction. Muscle Worship. Gender Bending. Steroids. Bigorexia. A day in the life of a Serena Moss, a female bodybuilder with a haunting past.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sounds an interesting film

Brand

Great find dixon. Now we only need to somehow get our hands on it. I only found one screen.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

currus

Hello, new here but I thought I'd chime in as I'm fascinated by this subject.
This is an interest which has grown on me through the years. From the day one I was into the bigger girls, but along the line I grew to appreciate "the sides" or secondary characteristics of gear use. I've always found deep voices on girls very sexy, but now I've reached a point where I enjoy the whole package and I'll quote from an old post by Darksecret23 on page 3 "My ideal masculine muscle girl would be look like a male bodybuilder trying to be a woman by having long nails, long hair (or feminine haircut), wearing makeup, feminine jewellery, dresses/sexy lingerie (or other feminine outfits) and high heels despite her man-like appearance."
I couldn't have put it better myself. The idea of a woman who fresh out of the shower is indistinguishable from a man, but an hour later has made herself up and is dressed like a sexpot is an intense turn-on. The only thing I'd like to add (unpopular around these parts I noticed) is a set of massive bolt-ons. I think Mr Shhh might have put his finger on something in his latest story, as the character says that she enjoys the contrast between the obvs fake tits and muscles. This seems key to me as well, the stronger the contrast between masculine and feminine is, and the more violent the clash, the more arousing it gets for me.
Another thing he put his finger on is that the more "beautiful" the woman is initially, the more arousing the transformation becomes, I'm thinking that it might be a sign of her dedication to be willing to sacrifice something that most people rather wouldn't, which is hot on a different level.

currus

Almost forgot, I think some of you might get a kick out of reading the AMA Tabby Anne did a few days ago about her experiences of being on gear

It really is a hoot, and she's refreshingly candid and open, Misc would love her and throw a hissy fit all at the same time :)

bertmacklinsbrother

Thanks for joining the thread currus and for the link!  I love it when women on steroids are honest about it and speak openly concerning the side effects.  I love hearing about how it changes them!

You will definitely be welcome around these parts :)

Ozzyfm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello, new here but I thought I'd chime in as I'm fascinated by this subject.
This is an interest which has grown on me through the years. From the day one I was into the bigger girls, but along the line I grew to appreciate "the sides" or secondary characteristics of gear use. I've always found deep voices on girls very sexy, but now I've reached a point where I enjoy the whole package and I'll quote from an old post by Darksecret23 on page 3 "My ideal masculine muscle girl would be look like a male bodybuilder trying to be a woman by having long nails, long hair (or feminine haircut), wearing makeup, feminine jewellery, dresses/sexy lingerie (or other feminine outfits) and high heels despite her man-like appearance."
I couldn't have put it better myself. The idea of a woman who fresh out of the shower is indistinguishable from a man, but an hour later has made herself up and is dressed like a sexpot is an intense turn-on. The only thing I'd like to add (unpopular around these parts I noticed) is a set of massive bolt-ons. I think Mr Shhh might have put his finger on something in his latest story, as the character says that she enjoys the contrast between the obvs fake tits and muscles. This seems key to me as well, the stronger the contrast between masculine and feminine is, and the more violent the clash, the more arousing it gets for me.
Another thing he put his finger on is that the more "beautiful" the woman is initially, the more arousing the transformation becomes, I'm thinking that it might be a sign of her dedication to be willing to sacrifice something that most people rather wouldn't, which is hot on a different level.

Yes, welcome to thi crazy world, where a woman is sexy when she's a man! ;)

bertmacklinsbrother

Wow these are great videos.  If anyone else has any other links where women talk about their experiences with steroids in an open manner, please send them :) I love it when they're honest about the side effects; even better if they're actually turned on by them!

currus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, welcome to thi crazy world, where a woman is sexy when she's a man! ;)
Thanks for the welcome! Even though I don't think boobs are bad :) Boobs + pecs = twice as nice for me. It is a crazy world, because it seems so weirdly specific, very confusing for me as well at times. I gave up on trying to be rational about these things some time ago, libido and rationality don't seem to mix all that well.