LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertmacklinsbrother

Thanks for the descriptions of your session experiences Deeper.  Definitely let us now how the session with Lora goes!

The best part of the masculinization is definitely seeing the transformation; comparing the woman they were to the roided muscle beast they became.  And of course, the other best part is how much she gets into it.  I love that Lora is happy to lower her voice for you and describe her manliness in detail.  It's definitely a turn off when FBB's shy away from the side-effects and it's very hot when they fully embrace them.

I hope more FBB's in the future follow suit.


Brand

One getting into the change is surely half the fun. It's one thing tolerating it and quite another being proud of it and damn what others think of feel about it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Deeper1234

I cancelled my session with Lora... It is a lot of money, and during our converstion on text she told me she just quit smoking... Which tells me a lot of her deep voice is a smokers voice and not a true roid voice... Also something out conversations kinda turned me off I can't explain it but the think about smoking really turned me off since she is very middle aged and I don't wanna pay for a session with middle aged lady with a deep smokers voice..  I was also expecting brown teeth and smelly breath.. Also when people who smoke alot sweat, you can smell the nicotine oozing out of their pores...  I was not down for the experience after thinking about her smoking for the past 30 years and what it probably did to her.. Also I am more into dark haired FBB's and only chose Lora for the fact that she seemed so open to doing the kind of session I wanted.  I wasn't a fan of her being old, and the fact that she is blonde.  The smoking thing was just the third strike and I was out.  I know it sounds harsh but sessions are expensive and you should only get one if you know unequivocally that you are going to enjoy it.  Lora also never goes on cam, so it is difficult to know how her personality is.  I am gonna save my money and see Kashma.. She may not be into the exact type of session I want, but I know she is sweet and enthusiastic and possibly very hairy which I love...  Nobody on this board seems to be able to confirm her hairiness even though there was a thread trying to talk trash about her earlier that said she can grow a beard, which I thought was hot as hell...Even if she shaves I will enjoy seeing the level of stubble she has.  If someone is hell bent on looking you can't hide hairiness..  Also saw Kashma's clit on webcam, and it is HUGE.. gotta be in the top 5 biggest I have ever seen.. Very thick.  So I am saving for Kashma, she is touring frequently these days and claimed that she is gonna be getting bigger by the end of the year.  I can only assume she is touring so much to build up a roid fund to help her grow...And the bigger she gets the more clients she will have.. As if she doesn't have a ton already..  Can anyone confirm how hairy Kashma is?  She is indian and they are known for being hairy girls, and in her hi def vids it looks like you can see stubble on her face especially on the bottom of her chin.  Even if she isn't hairy I will enjoy her muscles, attitude, youth, and beauty...I figure you can't go wrong with her...

M7

Lora's voice is not a smoker's voice. She has a deep, sexy voice. I think you might be regretting that one Deeper, although I'm sure Kashma would be great too.

There is a clip I recently discovered (although it's a few years old) that shows some body hair. A clip of Maryse Manios laying in the sun and you can see hair on her calves, thighs and chest and also on her face (some long peach fuzz on her cheeks and chin). I love that she filmed it in the sun so you can see the hair glisten and it's much easier to see. I was surprised to see it as Maryse is usually very diligent about shaving. Her c4s page is called Muscledoll. The title of the clip has typo's. It's called "after sunshinne many eins" It's at the top of page 12 to be exact. A great clip if you haven't seen it. I would love it if she made more like that.

M7

There is also a clip of Colette Guimond on Awefilms called "The Initiation pt.4" and there is a part in the clip that shows Colette laying on a bed, flexing her bicep and you can see quite a bit of hair on the inside of her arm by her armpit. The guy even seems to play with it as he feels her arm. Unfortunately, it's in standard definition. Still worth seeing though IMO. I can only hope they'll re-release it in HD.

xaneres

I only recently discovered this thread and love it. I'm less into hairy girls - I like the idea that they'd juice so much they'd get like that more than the fact of being hairy. But I love most of the other effects, here's my pick list of favourite effects:

1. Adam's apple. I saw a programme on TV years ago about a female bodybuilder who'd juiced so much she had an Adam's apple and roid voice. She was on the show to warn others and I didn't pay it much attention but I'd love to meet her now. I wonder if she knew how much some guys love that sort of thing. I do remember her apple looking like a guy's, it was pretty amazing.

2. Voice. Gosh I just love a deep manly voice. I like all roid voices but I prefer the ones that sound like a guy rather than a guy on helium as some do. Sheila Bleck's is perfect - if you close your eyes it could be a guy. Making love to a muscled beefcake like that whispering with a deep base voice. Wow.

3. Square Jaw. I love the masculinisation process on the face - Roidmary Jennings is a great example.

4. Hair growth. I like it removed but I want a female who actively wants to get hair to remove as a sign she's juicing up properly. I'd love a girlfriend who cries because she hasn't got facial hair yet coz she's upset the roids aren't working - weird I know.

5. Emaciated face. Check this out from the queen herself, Iris Kyle. A lot of people in the comments say how awful she looks but I think that just illustrates how different what us guys are into are: I think she looks amazing here, she's juiced up to the eyeballs, love it ...


Btw, anyone know where i can hear Roidmary Jennigs? I've looked everywhere for a video of her talking but can't find anything. I heard she's got a great roid voice, would love to hear it.

Brand

Number 4 is exactly what I have in mind. Though I wouldn't have her shave. But that's the mentality I'm after.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

Oh yeah. I remember that one. First time I heard her I was shocked by how deep she was. And that was obviously her normal voice. After all there's no need to go deeper when answering a few questions for the sake of a documentary.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora's voice is not a smoker's voice. She has a deep, sexy voice. I think you might be regretting that one Deeper, although I'm sure Kashma would be great too.

There is a clip I recently discovered (although it's a few years old) that shows some body hair. A clip of Maryse Manios laying in the sun and you can see hair on her calves, thighs and chest and also on her face (some long peach fuzz on her cheeks and chin). I love that she filmed it in the sun so you can see the hair glisten and it's much easier to see. I was surprised to see it as Maryse is usually very diligent about shaving. Her c4s page is called Muscledoll. The title of the clip has typo's. It's called "after sunshinne many eins" It's at the top of page 12 to be exact. A great clip if you haven't seen it. I would love it if she made more like that.


Forgot to mention there is also a clip (another typo in the title) called "TRAINING SOULDERS" on page 6 (the 5th clip down from the top) where about 1:30 into the video she does a side chest pose and if you freeze frame it, you can see some nice peach fuzz on her back.

xaneres

Yeah sorry guys, i posted some stuff in the Roid Voices thread as I thought this thread was more for stories. I love this topic so happy to post all stuff about sexy many females here.

bertmacklinsbrother

No worries; glad you could join us over here for some masculine FBB chat :)

hairylover321

I thought I'd share this.l I was at the gym this morning and saw this woman on the bench press with a ton of weight. She had broad shoulders and her chest was pretty much all muscle. As she got up, saw me staring and her face looked so familiar. It turned out to be my friends little sister! She came over and said hey and it was so hard for me not to stare at her arms or chest. Her face was also a little more masculine than when I saw her last as a teenager (squared jaw). It turns out she is a competitive weight lifter and even offered to help me work on my form when I weight train. It was awesome. I do wish she still had those hairy forearms like she did when she was in highschool. It's a crazy small world.

hairylover321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thought I'd share this.l I was at the gym this morning and saw this woman on the bench press with a ton of weight. She had broad shoulders and her chest was pretty much all muscle. As she got up, saw me staring and her face looked so familiar. It turned out to be my friends little sister! She came over and said hey and it was so hard for me not to stare at her arms or chest. Her face was also a little more masculine than when I saw her last as a teenager (squared jaw). It turns out she is a competitive weight lifter and even offered to help me work on my form when I weight train. It was awesome. I do wish she still had those hairy forearms like she did when she was in highschool. It's a crazy small world.

Very cool!
How much was she benching?

To be honest I really didn't ask but I believe I saw a 45 and a 35 on each side, and for a girl that's not bad at all. She was also hitting those reps pretty fast. I was kind of nervous to see her so I kind of made quick conversation. Her brother, who used to wrestle with me in highschool, is the one that got her in powerlifting.

dixon145

I am with muscleluv, not a huge fan of excessive hair, but love all the other aspects of women using steroids.

As a side thought, I was wondering how many people have been lucky enjoy to she a woman transform in real-life at the gym, as she starts to gear up?



bertmacklinsbrother

Ana Cristina Glaser is amazing; I love that picture and I wish there was more pics of her around.  The internet seems to come up pretty dry when trying to search for more of her.

Like in hairylover's story, I've also had run-ins with some powerful lifter girls at my local gym.  I doubt most of them juice, but there was certainly one who had to be on a cycle as you could tell by her changing voice and developing roid gut (not to mention how much bigger she got in such a short time).  I haven't seen much of her lately; from what I heard, she was slimming back down for a competition.  I hope she gets the urge to lift heavy and grow again.