⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozzyfm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think we could also put on that list:

Daniella Sell
Simone Ruhl (back in the days)

Yeah, Simone Ruhl was a big, Macho She-Hunk.


(Simone in Her Macho prime..)

I prefectly remeber the first time I saw a movie of this macho-girl... What a chock! It was a workout vid, in black and white, and she looked totally HUGE AND MANLY.
The video of one of her performance on stage is truly a masterpiece too, with her husband looking at her very proudly...


johnny monoxide

Few more of Gillian. Enjoy!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

What's on your mind Iron Maiden? ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

governor

Brand, you ARE still around!

Brand

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Iron Maiden

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's on your mind Iron Maiden? ;)

Nothing, I just wanted to see if anybody has new material for this thread

bertmacklinsbrother

I'm always happy to see this thread kept alive :)

jcboyd

And Bert and Brand do a lot to keep it alive and provide tons of roided out content  :woohoo:

Brand

To be fair, I'm certainly not doing enough. I've been in a dark place for far too long it seems. But Bert is doing all this justice. :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

I definitely don't deserve that credit  ::)

I've had a lot of stuff keeping me from continuing my writing lately; it kind of sucks.  But I'm always happy to hear how much others enjoy it and I hope I can get into a groove soon and find some more free time!

hairylover321

God, I love this topic. I hope we get more stories involving normal women bwoming super muscular, masculine, tall, hairy women. Keep up the good work guys!

bertmacklinsbrother

Hey fellow masculine FBB lovers.  I finally got the next part of my story posted!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry it took a while, but I hope you all like where things are bound to be headed!  Thanks for reading :)

TheSoundSystem3000

I know BrandiMae Akers has openly admitted to having a masculine side to her and being very okay with that, she says so on her website.

bertmacklinsbrother

Hello once again.  I've been writing a lot more lately and was able to post yet another update to my story!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Things are definitely getting much more into "masculine" territory, so I hope all of you enjoy it and get a good picture of what is to come! 

This is quite a long entry too; I hit the 40,000 character cap for a Saradas post, so I had to do some fancy editing and go sans intro to make it all fit.  Hope you all enjoy the longer read! Thanks for reading.

Brand

I think that by Nora you might mean Norma Nieves.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login