LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Wow! That would be something to see, they'd be moved from other events to events like wrestling and weightlifting (Men's division, since they could easily overtake most men with heavy steroid use.) And I would love to see that, maybe someone should write a story like that. The East German swimming team taking twice the amount of roids that they supposedly took in 1988, beefing up hugely, exhibiting text book signs of steroid abuse, like body hair, acne, distended jaw and forehead, aggressiveness, looking like cavewomen basically. Great suggestion man, I'm up for this!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Brand

I believe we'd be in a world full of MALE and feMALE muscle beasts and the Olympic Games would be that much more entertaining than a lot of bodybuilding contests nowadays.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

I'm new to the forum and came across this topic.  I know it's been dead for a while but I thought I'd try my hand at reviving it.

Masculine muscle women are my absolute favorite. Deep roid voices, out of control body hair, vascularity, aggressiveness,  sheer confidence, enlarged clits, and beastly pecs.

I've been writing a story about a newlywed couple. The man can't find a job so his chemist wife gets a successful position at a start up science lab. She ends up creating a miracle serum and using herself as a regular test subject.  The serum has a steroid effects and boosts her testosterone.  Over the months she transforms from a petite, feminine, shy woman to a tall, muscled, masculine shebeast.  I'm hoping to finish it soon and was hoping for some inspiration from you fine fellas.

Hope this thread can get resparked!

Brand

I guess we should get in touch then mate. :) You should check your PMs.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

I look forward to this story, outside of the height growth, this is pretty much up my alley! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

blastershot

Cool idea, make some comparisons, like her enlarged clit compared to his member, and muscle comparisons!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ozzyfm

Welcome in this wonderful world where women are manlier than men...

bertmacklinsbrother

Jeremy: I'd be happy to post the story here when it's more complete! Personally, I like the height growth because it encompasses the idea of the woman becoming more manly, dominant, and confident. But I appreciate all preferences.

Blastershot: there are plenty of comparisons, trust me! In fact, in the story she begins to get off on how much more masculine she is than her husband and makes sure he knows it!

Ozzy: thanks for the welcome,  I'm a big fan! I hope to see more of your content soon.

crushee

we can imagine that, once she has taken control on him, physically (muscles, cl*t...) and socially (good job, well paid...) she decides he does not need balls any more...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
we can imagine that, once she has taken control on him, physically (muscles, cl*t...) and socially (good job, well paid...) she decides he does not need balls any more...

That last bit is a bit too far, imo. No need for castration when we can just have her get more manly, and finding out aspects of this new dynamic they both love.

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
we can imagine that, once she has taken control on him, physically (muscles, cl*t...) and socially (good job, well paid...) she decides he does not need balls any more...

That last bit is a bit too far, imo. No need for castration when we can just have her get more manly, and finding out aspects of this new dynamic they both love.

I'm inclined to agree with GLKnight  :)  I'm not (personally) one for violence in my fantasies, though I do love domination/submission/role-reversal/forcefulness, just not of any kind that causes physical harm or maming.  But to each their own!

In my stories (at least the one I'm working on right now), it starts with the guy being apprehensive about all of the changes and going through the normal motions; feeling emmasculated, embarrassed, and even disgusted.  But then, more primal feelings get the better of him as the entire dynamic of their relationship shifts.  He realizes it's kind of nice not to be working and just be a "house husband" while his wife brings home the bacon.  He starts to enjoy being dominated in the bedroom.  He starts finding his wife's feats of strength sexy and likes how in control she has become.  He begins to appreciate feeling safe and protected and eventually accepts his new role as the inferior, delicate one in the relationship.  He comes to fall in love with his wife all over again and all of her insanely masculine features; her huge dominating size, her aggressiveness, the uncontrollable hair growth, the deep voice, the engorged clit, and of course the grotesque manly muscles.

That's how I envision the "arch".  I like the relationship to be completely turned upside-down, but still rooted in a romantic place where both parties come to love their new roles.  :heart:

Just my two cents

Brand

Weirdly enough, I usually go the other way around. I know most want to be dominated or at least handled by a shebeast but I want to control one, make a pet out of one.
I'm not interested in violence, nor in height growth. I understand how people want height growth too but I try to keep things, well, kind of realistic. And no one can really grow in height in real life. Not after some point at least.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

That's interesting.  I understand the idea of wanting to keep things at least somewhat grounded in reality though; it makes the fantasy a bit more exciting when there's that glimmer of hope in the back of your head that says "This could happen..."

But I'm curious; if you like to keep height growth grounded in reality, what about the muscle growth?  Do your preferences keep the woman from growing too big? (at least out of the realm of possibility) I've found, at least from other muscle fans' artwork and stories, that when the woman doesn't grow in height, she at least still grows much much wider and massive to unbelievable degrees.  What is your opinion on that aspect?

Brand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's interesting.  I understand the idea of wanting to keep things at least somewhat grounded in reality though; it makes the fantasy a bit more exciting when there's that glimmer of hope in the back of your head that says "This could happen..."

But I'm curious; if you like to keep height growth grounded in reality, what about the muscle growth?  Do your preferences keep the woman from growing too big? (at least out of the realm of possibility) I've found, at least from other muscle fans' artwork and stories, that when the woman doesn't grow in height, she at least still grows much much wider and massive to unbelievable degrees.  What is your opinion on that aspect?

Well, in theory, there's no such thing as too big in my mind. But I try not to go completely over the top as this really is something I can achieve. In the end I can't pick a dream size or a dream weight as I know I will always push for more and do my best to enjoy the whole process.

When I do have to settle for some specific range of hugeness I usually stay within the "over 200 pounds" and "as heavy as they heaviest humans in history" kind of bracket.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jcboyd

Having talked through more "realistic" fiction with Brand many many times (his Muscle Allowance story is an all-time favorite so ridiculousness but still accessible/realistic muscle growth from volumes of steroid use) I can agree that while the height increase feeds some fetishes (and even can even make sense when using a "scientific" modality to feed the growth for some height to increase as the woman's bone structure may change from certain stuff she is taking in order for her body to carry more and more muscle) having the woman grow from being 5'2 to 6'8 strains credulity (while extreme muscle growth and weight gain from it feeds realism of the fantasy as it seem "plausible").  I'll PM you too as an offer of help on editing and realism around the effects of steroids on the woman herself as she is changing from whatever she is  taking.  :bravo: