LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jin111

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Too bad those drawings didn't have them sporting beards.  . . .


hahahah well i guess zebodoy just used to keep the non-hairy aspect and focus on the structural change due to heavy steroid abuse of his women. (kinda weird considering that he is French. hahahahah)

jin111

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Brand

Maybe so. And dude! You never seem to check your PMs now, do you?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Great pic, man. I'd hit it, but I would think she'd hit me harder. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

n2hugefbb

All you guys are awesome.  Super-beefy, massive, thick masculine chicks are so hot.  totally love what one member said about a freaky huge super-heavyweight male bodybuilder dressing totally fem.  Dig freaky massive women in high heels, make up, jewelry, etc, and curling big heavy weights.  Deep voices, thick roid guts - dang, hot stuff.  Also, older roided out powerlifter-bodybuilders also turn me on, especially seeing them pose and compare physiques with a younger dude.  Thanks for the great thread, gentlemen.  If anyone ever wants to talk by phone, let me know.  I would be into it.  take care, guys.

Ozzyfm

Doas anyone have a new treasure to share with us?

Ozzyfm

Nice one! She looks delicious...

darksecret23

I saw some pics... I forget exactly where... of fbb Silvia Matta. She seemed to have a slight masculinity in her (beautiful) face...

www
girls - with - muscle
com
/images/full/874929210.jpg

Hmmmm.. just fix up the URL for the pic (the second line is one word).. it wouldn't let me post a direct link. There is a thread on her on saradas however it shows older pics and not this one. I hope you guys get to see this one.
Unfortunately, I've not noticed any other fbb's looking particularly huge or masculine lately :(

Jeremy Lightning

Good choice, I definitely think she fits right in with our style of girl. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Brand

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilovefbbs95

Just wondering, would anyone happen to have any pictures of bodybuilder drag queens and buff trannies or anything like that? A womans head on a muscular man's body is very hot too.

beowulff

Now we're talking!

I love HUGE clits!


Online1138

I'm not a fan of "bulges" at all, but your artwork is still cool! :)
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

randeth

Thanks for the nice comments everyone :) I'll have to make some more!  :D

ilovefbbs95

Thanks Randeth, these are great