Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brand

Hahahaha! That would be something.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

martybong2

Heather Cassils is an artist who uses the physical body as sculptural mass with which to rupture societal norms. Drawing on conceptualism, feminism, body art, gay male aesthetics, and Hollywood cinema, Cassils creates a visual language that is at once emotionally striking and conceptually incisive. Bashing through binaries, Cassils performs trans not as something about crossing from one sex to another, but rather as a continual becoming, a process oriented way of being that works in a space of indeterminacy, spasm and slipperiness. Forging a series of powerfully trained bodies for different performantive and formal purposes, it is with sweat, blood and sinew that Cassils constructs a visual critique and discourse around physical and gender ideologies and histories.

She writes.

Antin's performance (in which the artist photographed herself while dieting) responded to notion that Greek sculptors found their ideal form by discarding unnecessary material from their marbled blocks. Rather than crash diet, over three months I built my body to its maximum capacity. I did this by adhering to a strict bodybuilding regime, constructed by master body building coach Charles Glass. David Kalick, a nutritionist specializing in diets for sports competition, designed a diet where I consumed the caloric intake of a 190-pound male athlete. I also took mild steroids for eight weeks of the training.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

Fat chance of that I suppose.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

warriorhari

Ozzy is one of the best artists to depict fbbs in most masculine way body but with a sexy feminine face :)
I love his works :)

Brand

True. Ozzy's awesome. And a nice guy too.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ozzyfm

Thanks guys! It's very nice of you!  ;)

warriorhari

Hi Ozzy :)

Do you still draw the amazing drawings like the ones posted below ??
If yesw could u kindly post some previews :)
Thanks a ton :D

Ozzyfm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Ozzy :)

Do you still draw the amazing drawings like the ones posted below ??
If yesw could u kindly post some previews :)
Thanks a ton :D

To be honest, I've made a few sketches for a new story that I'll post as soon as possible ;)

Thanks for your interest!

randeth

Love your art Ozzy :)  I love giant thick, masculine muscle so much!

Ranger1

Awesome are work.  Huge freaky muscles and ripped pecs!  Love it.  Love the pics of the woman out muscling the men.

martybong2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Ozzy :)

Do you still draw the amazing drawings like the ones posted below ??
If yesw could u kindly post some previews :)
Thanks a ton :D

To be honest, I've made a few sketches for a new story that I'll post as soon as possible ;)

Thanks for your interest!

Oh wow, where can I see your stories?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ozzyfm

Thanks for interest! You can see all my stories and sketches on my blog

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

Oh, you're a regular sleuth!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

I am trying but, truth be told, what we like is not exactly popular. Not even in this forum. So people tend to overreact I suppose.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

I don't really know. I mean I didn't like everything at first, but I also lacked understanding years back. When I did understand I started liking all kinds of things.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login