Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertmacklinsbrother

I'd be interested on getting more info on both of your specific preferences sometime.  I, too, enjoy most fantasies to be typically grounded in reality (and maybe push things to the absolute max that they could realistically be pushed).  However, sometimes it's fun and satisfying to just say "Screw it!" and go all out, pretty much letting the imagination be the only limitations.  I pretty much flip flop daily on which I prefer.

And some of me (the extremely optimistic side of me) likes to think that someday in the far future, perhaps science will be at some ridiculous place where these fantasies are technically possible.  ::)


Jeremy Lightning

I think it depends on where your reality is at, I mean if you want to make her as big as a male steroid abusing bodybuilder can get, I'd say a guy like that could get as big as maybe 450 pounds of muscle before he becomes completely inhibited by muscle, so that he can't move around and can't feed or wash himself. I'd like to see a woman get huge, of course, but not so much where she has to have everything done for her. That's a step over the line for me. But as big as you can get before that point, I'm really into that. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Brand

Which reminds me, I love them to grow big enough that they need some assistance with simple stuff.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ozzyfm

I think we could also put on that list:

Daniella Sell
Monia Giosia
Renne Toney (of course)
Simone Ruhl (back in the days)
Caroline Wang
Virginia Sanchez (when she has her hair shaved, she really looked like a man, when we look at her from behind)

M7

I look forward to reading your story bertmacklinsbrother. I'm turned on by most of the side effects from steroids. To be specific, fbbs with a huge jaw, barrel gut, deep voice, body hair and acne is very sexy to me. Also being very confident and loving how they look.

More for the list:

Sandra Benzaquen, Tammy Jones, Kasie Cavanaugh, Michelle Brent, Roberta Tour, Anja Timmer, Kate Cooper, Rosemary Jennings, Nidia Hermosilla, Michelle Neil and Sharon Mould.

Brand

I'll add Julie Bourassa since she's sprung to mind.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

Thanks M7!  Steroid side-effects are absolutely the best, and I agree, her being extremely confident and happy with her looks is key.  It's so much sexier when she completely embraces the masculinity.

Glad we're getting some names added!  I can't believe I forgot Tammy Jones, Julie Bourassa, and Virginia Sanchez; all spectacular.

I thought I should also add Lisa Giesbrecht, if only for her amazing roid voice!  Listen to this pretty recent interview with her; it's amazing!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

Ozzy mentioned Monia, but I haven't heard Sandrine Volpato yet.  Thanks!

Also an important one; Maria Calo!

muscleluv

I don't like body hair, that just gets a little over the edge for me. But I love love love massive pecs on a woman. Pecs so big the woman can't see over them if she bows her head. And a roid gut can be sexy. Just all that hard flesh in lumps. There's the usual set of bodybuilders that fit those categories: the Colette Guimonds and Rosemary Jennings of the world who just bulge with power at the slightest movement. But recently I've found Nidia Hermosilla. Her body is so brutally beautiful. So much power and mass pumped up in her from years of training and drug use. It looks like you would break your hand of her roided freak abs if you tried to hit them. I hope she stays in the game for a long time.

bertmacklinsbrother

Oh, definitely Rosemary Jennings, how could I miss her?  Literally...  She is massive.  I think most of us here are in agreement about the pecs; there is nothing better than rockhard muscle slabs.

fbbsmmh

Not my thing. My fantasy would be huge- as in taller than Andre the Giant, far more muscular than Ronnie Coleman, and billions of times stronger than superman- but with a beautiful feminine face. To each his own though.

bertmacklinsbrother

That's understandable; the preference definitely isn't for everyone.  I do like the oversized, overstrengthed, overmuscular fantasies like you mentioned.  A lot of people stick to the realism, but personally, I like to dive into what's unachievable from time to time and just imagine if science had no limits, what it would look like.

bertmacklinsbrother

Hey masculine lady lovers!  I finally posted the opening chapter of the story I've been working on!  Please give it a read and send some feedback (and perhaps anything you'd personally like to see in the story!)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The first chapter is just setting the framework for the story.  But as the story continues, it will dive into the growth, the masculine effects that come with it, and the main character's ability to cope with his changing wife. 

Enjoy!

bertmacklinsbrother

Hey everyone!

The second part of my story has been posted!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This section is still a lot of stage setting, but there are a lot of subtle hints as to the changes coming to Jen next.  So please, leave a comment or send a PM letting me know what you think!  Thank you everyone who read the first part and gave such kind words!

Cheers!

ilovebigmuscles

I love hyper masculinity - huge ripped pecs, extreme steroid use, big deep voices, and mega muscle mass to the point of insanity. the bigger and more masculine they get, the better!