LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ydt81

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I figured this would be the right place to post.
There are female to male (FTM) transgendered that
are very muscular.  This meaning that women juice and get
jacked to the point where they actually compete with men and
no one knows.  This happens in the NPC quite a bit now.  I know of one
FTM that is short in height but is just as muscular as any national level
biological male.  This individual is 161 lbs and climbing at a height of 4'11-5'.

Does this interest anyone?

Believed when seen, particularly given chest scarring is not always the easiest to miss. But sounds like an amazing story....
Truly, though I'm on the fence; I'm always embarassed to admit how deeply entrenched in fantasy my tastes can be but with FtM muscle it puts me in a tough place: For a WOMAN these figures are without questions as beastly as it gets. But as someone who like male muscle as well, suddenly when the person identifies and fully presents as male permanently, they've entered a new category in which they're sort of on the small end. Sort of a case of a big fish in small pond then moving into an ocean of giants.

That's why with my next round of masculine sketches I may go with a friend's inclination and keep the clothing, etc. rather feminine. Hopefully the contrast.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Check out Paulo Batista - transgender bodybuilder

All that being said, I have huge respect and even passion even for FtM trans issue and  Paulo is one helluva stud! Thanks for sharing freakpeak.
There is really a lot of uncharted territory in the story department of openly masculine femuscle. Doesn't have to go full FtM per se, but my fave stories would leave it open-ended as all the changes take place. No labels but having it very implied....


someone

Paulo Batista is very muscular.  Kyle Wray is bigger and getting bigger all the time.  In fact, Kyle is obsessed with growing more muscular!  He has a FB profile and has told me that he is open to doing cam shows!  The awesome thing is that Kyle used to be very overweight and is now looking like a legit bodybuilder with the muscularity of a male bodybuilder!  I've seen some videos and pics and was totally blown away.  Kyle does some pec dancing that is second to none!  Huge pecs, huge quads, huge calves

ydt81

Wow; definitely impressed over here is that Kyle Wray?

freakpeak

Great biceps and quads. Can't wait to see her after a few years. If only Colette Guimond could take as much roids as Kyle...
That's a real roidgirl we can see she treats her training seriously...

someone

Kyle is available for webcam chat.
You can contact Kyle on Face Book to arrange.

I would use the correct pro nouns when contacting

ydt81

(Yes it agree was just gonna add the same thing; not sure if we've crossed a line for most folks but ah well)
In any case, I hope Kyle is very proud of what he's accomplished!

On another note I was scrolling through some other folks 'masculine' female characters and as usual was thinking 'meh, still too girly for me' and I started thinking of two story ideas:

1) A high achieving guy (who others  have sometimes described as 'confused') gets a girlfriend (or wife). Mostly because it's standard procedure for someone like him. He waits for the spark of attraction to come, while being a natural workaholic, distant and grouchy until he begins to be more frank about what he'd prefer in a woman.  He convinces his eager GF little by little to shake some feminine traits and it's enough at first. He's not 100% overbearing  but he becomes increasingly open about what he wants: she goes from super femme makeup etc. to a more natural look; she starts lifting hardcore, then bodybuilding, then steroids then LOTS of steroids/hormones, etc. The whole time the husband is sort of pushing blindly for more, not just  out of greed but honesty...("he shrugged and shook his head , " sorry but it's still just too...girly for me"). Remember the cruel boyfriend in Hardbody that created ridiculous goals for Jenna to achieve? It gets like that but with masculinity in addition to muscle mass;
Sort of a messed up situation, I know, but there's a confidence that develops in each of them; the couple is mutually turned on by the transformation after some point and gets into a rhythm. A sort of messed up situation, at first, but there's a confidence that grows in each of them as they grow something unique.

Also his work could force them to relocate between cities and various suburbs, the reader sees different socSort of a messed up situation, I know, but there's a confidence that develops in each of themial reactions to the couple; beginning as a young picture perfect couple and changing to the point where they get looks in conservative neighborhoods thinking two men just moved in. Perhaps the man, is excited by this confusion too–I can imagine a scene where they are at dinner with new neighbors and never correct them as the think of the two of them as men. But* no matter how far the progress  is pushed, no matter how far the appearance, the girlfriend remains female-identifying.


TL;DR would anybody be interested in  a hybrid between "Hardbody" by Mr. Shhhh, "Adam and Eve" by Brand and  "My wife Jennifer" by bertmacklinsbrother (but with the more extreme tastes sometimes seen in my art? Any interest with something like this? Any suggestions ?


freakpeak

Isle82 i am very interested. Just woukd like to see who would say "enough" when it comes to see a girl turning to a horror of hairy and roided muscle... We could have a nice rp or sth because i think that only disgusting girl may be sexy to me. That's why i like to call Kyle a woman than a man - I just want to imagine female turned to male baceause her bodybuilding lifestyle

Brand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(Yes it agree was just gonna add the same thing; not sure if we've crossed a line for most folks but ah well)
In any case, I hope Kyle is very proud of what he's accomplished!

On another note I was scrolling through some other folks 'masculine' female characters and as usual was thinking 'meh, still too girly for me' and I started thinking of two story ideas:

1) A high achieving guy (who others  have sometimes described as 'confused') gets a girlfriend (or wife). Mostly because it's standard procedure for someone like him. He waits for the spark of attraction to come, while being a natural workaholic, distant and grouchy until he begins to be more frank about what he'd prefer in a woman.  He convinces his eager GF little by little to shake some feminine traits and it's enough at first. He's not 100% overbearing  but he becomes increasingly open about what he wants: she goes from super femme makeup etc. to a more natural look; she starts lifting hardcore, then bodybuilding, then steroids then LOTS of steroids/hormones, etc. The whole time the husband is sort of pushing blindly for more, not just  out of greed but honesty...("he shrugged and shook his head , " sorry but it's still just too...girly for me"). Remember the cruel boyfriend in Hardbody that created ridiculous goals for Jenna to achieve? It gets like that but with masculinity in addition to muscle mass;
Sort of a messed up situation, I know, but there's a confidence that develops in each of them; the couple is mutually turned on by the transformation after some point and gets into a rhythm. A sort of messed up situation, at first, but there's a confidence that grows in each of them as they grow something unique.

Also his work could force them to relocate between cities and various suburbs, the reader sees different socSort of a messed up situation, I know, but there's a confidence that develops in each of themial reactions to the couple; beginning as a young picture perfect couple and changing to the point where they get looks in conservative neighborhoods thinking two men just moved in. Perhaps the man, is excited by this confusion too–I can imagine a scene where they are at dinner with new neighbors and never correct them as the think of the two of them as men. But* no matter how far the progress  is pushed, no matter how far the appearance, the girlfriend remains female-identifying.


TL;DR would anybody be interested in  a hybrid between "Hardbody" by Mr. Shhhh, "Adam and Eve" by Brand and  "My wife Jennifer" by bertmacklinsbrother (but with the more extreme tastes sometimes seen in my art? Any interest with something like this? Any suggestions ?



Right up my alley. Plus I can (sort of) relate to some of it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

someone

Just been advised that Kyle is now 170 lbs
At 5'0"

jcboyd

Isle's suggestion runs right up there with My Wife Jennifer by BertMacklinsBrother - as well as my side story about Brian & Amy ("Losing a Battle With Chemicals Over Moderation") which I am still working on a follow up for (which is more of that storyline that Isle laid out since young Amy is a naive fashion-focused girl who thought Feminox would make her a "supermodel".....  (interested - click here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

My preference is always for hyper-realistic stories taken to the extreme (a topic Bert and I have discussed often at length) so maybe without the height growth but a real examination of the changes physical and mental that come form that transformation and the introduction of steroids for hormonal supplementation/modification.

On the subject of Kyle - to be fair to him - he's a man to his true authentic self - to me that's moved past this forum - IMHO the pinnacle is a character who remains in many ways (dress, hairstyle, etc.) but who has ravaged and transformed their body (including voice, hairline, managing bodyhair, etc.) but remains as a self-identified female (or something beyond female -but  not to the point of self-identifying as male).

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(Yes it agree was just gonna add the same thing; not sure if we've crossed a line for most folks but ah well)
In any case, I hope Kyle is very proud of what he's accomplished!

On another note I was scrolling through some other folks 'masculine' female characters and as usual was thinking 'meh, still too girly for me' and I started thinking of two story ideas:

1) A high achieving guy (who others  have sometimes described as 'confused') gets a girlfriend (or wife). Mostly because it's standard procedure for someone like him. He waits for the spark of attraction to come, while being a natural workaholic, distant and grouchy until he begins to be more frank about what he'd prefer in a woman.  He convinces his eager GF little by little to shake some feminine traits and it's enough at first. He's not 100% overbearing  but he becomes increasingly open about what he wants: she goes from super femme makeup etc. to a more natural look; she starts lifting hardcore, then bodybuilding, then steroids then LOTS of steroids/hormones, etc. The whole time the husband is sort of pushing blindly for more, not just  out of greed but honesty...("he shrugged and shook his head , " sorry but it's still just too...girly for me"). Remember the cruel boyfriend in Hardbody that created ridiculous goals for Jenna to achieve? It gets like that but with masculinity in addition to muscle mass;
Sort of a messed up situation, I know, but there's a confidence that develops in each of them; the couple is mutually turned on by the transformation after some point and gets into a rhythm. A sort of messed up situation, at first, but there's a confidence that grows in each of them as they grow something unique.

Also his work could force them to relocate between cities and various suburbs, the reader sees different socSort of a messed up situation, I know, but there's a confidence that develops in each of themial reactions to the couple; beginning as a young picture perfect couple and changing to the point where they get looks in conservative neighborhoods thinking two men just moved in. Perhaps the man, is excited by this confusion too–I can imagine a scene where they are at dinner with new neighbors and never correct them as the think of the two of them as men. But* no matter how far the progress  is pushed, no matter how far the appearance, the girlfriend remains female-identifying.


TL;DR would anybody be interested in  a hybrid between "Hardbody" by Mr. Shhhh, "Adam and Eve" by Brand and  "My wife Jennifer" by bertmacklinsbrother (but with the more extreme tastes sometimes seen in my art? Any interest with something like this? Any suggestions ?

This is a great story idea, Isle!  It's the sort of progression that I'm definitely attracted to, and something I've been slowly working towards in "My Wife Jennifer".  I've always been a fan of transformations, and that includes internally as well as externally.  That's why I like character's to change in attitude, confidence, and (definitely) gender roles through-out a story.  I think witnessing a progression towards a new persona can be just as satisfying as the physical progression.

I certainly like (and can relate to) your hypothetical main character's attitude of "still too girly."  I like the focal point for the story being that he, will NEVER change his attitude.  No matter how freaky or masculine his girlfriend gets, he'll be happy, but never quite satisfied.  In his mind, it could always be pushed further.  And of course, the woman becomes the character who transforms, not just in size/masculinity, but in her demeanor and attitude as well.  I think it's great focusing on her changes and being able to flip through a story and watch a steady progression unfold.

I don't know how much you fancy yourself a writer, but I'd say it's worth giving this story a shot! :)

musclelover321

I personally like large jaws myself
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ydt81

(Too many of these ideas and we might have to start a Big and masculine Fiction thread for vignettes and such)


One new dynamic that occurred to me this week was one that I'm usually not into: two women.

It would be interesting to see how this no-holds-barred masculine muscle growth plays out between two women. Perhaps they've both been lifting for a while then gradually take their lifting to the next level--a level they don't quite find encouragement in from their respective boyfriends or friends but that attracts them to each other as they find a mutual understanding of the virility they crave.
Super extreme for some, but it'd be interesting to see these straight women  more and more attracted to each other as they grow embody a  certain masculinity more so than anyone they've met before
Clit growth would be a  plus as always but lots of ways it could play out of course

bertmacklinsbrother

I really like that story idea as well.  Two women that are exclusively attracted to men start becoming more and more masculine for each other, eventually both becoming the other's ideal "male" partner.

And you may be onto something with a Big and Masculine Fiction thread; it's always awesome to get new story scenarios/snippets from other fans of this very niche genre of muscle.

El_Roy_1999

So I got inspired and wrote this. I think you might enjoy it. Thank you, Isle8e2!

It had started innocently enough. Melanie's husband, John, a big strong hunk of a man had his best friend and colleague over for dinner. Jefferson, a lawyer at the same firm, was equally tall and powerful, also quite charming in his own way. His wife, Diane, was more of an ice princess. She was an equally accomplished advocate and Melanie immediately found her unpleasant. It took a few bottles of champagne to relax everybody. As the men took out their cigars and enjoyed their whisky, Melanie and Diane stepped outside on the balcony overlooking the city. Diane admired the view and said:
"That's beautiful. I wanted Jefferson to buy us one of these too, I would have paid half, but he insisted on a house in the country."
Melanie was still a little wary, she was afraid that university-educated super-emancipated woman would ridicule her, but she conceded:
"It must be nice, though."
"Certainly. The commute is hell. But on weekends, it's wonderful. You'll have to visit us soon, maybe in autumn. The place is gorgeous when the leaves turn red."
"I'd like that."
Melanie had to revisit her first impression. She had expected Diane to humiliate her and to despise her for her beautiful looks, she was, after all, a former model. But no. Instead, she was friendly and respectful. Melanie brushed her long dark hair to the side with her fingers and said:
"The men sure love their cigars."
Diane smiled:
"They do. If I may be honest, I'm surprised Jefferson hasn't yet suggested a foursome."
Melanie was a little shocked. She hadn't expected her guest to say anything like that.
"He does that?"
"A lot. And if I'm not in, he'll usually just do it anyway."
"Wow. And you put up with that?"
"He has certain qualities: He's charming, he can cook, he's intelligent, ambitious, and he's got a big cock."
The ex-model was growing more and more intrigued. She was used to John's sexual escapades, she had known a lot of coked-up assholes when she worked as a model, but talk like that from a woman like her? Seriously?
"Well, I can't complain about John either."
Diane smiled:
"You know what, I actually expected you to be some kind of bimbo when Jefferson showed me your picture. I'm pleasantly disappointed."
"Me too. You know what, we could do something together."
"That's a wonderful idea. I have my gym day tomorrow. Want to join me?"
Melanie grinned:
"That's a date then!"

They met the next day. It was an upper-class gym complete with full-sized swimming pool, spa area and personal trainers. Melanie expected nothing less. Her own gym provided the same. Somehow, the foursome had failed to materialize yesterday. She was a bit relieved, but also disappointed. Jefferson's dick had been quite tempting. Maybe next time.
Diane led her to the locker rooms. She slipped out of her business outfit. Melanie was surprised again. She herself had a well trained model body. Of course, that was what she was about. She had a pair of big round boobs which she had only recently upgraded to double-ds, a tight waist and a taut butt. She was fit. She had to be. Diane was impressive too. She was quite a bit older, at least fifteen years, but she was well-trained and there was not an inch to pinch. She had small, tight breasts, natural, and a strong, slim body. There was the hint of some abs to be spotted on her trim waist. With her blonde, short hair, she looked much younger than she was.
Melanie couldn't help but say:
"Wow! You look gorgeous!"
"Thank you. You too."
"No, seriously. You're really toned."
"It's a lot of hard work."
"It sure pays off."
They got out, Melanie in a skimpy workout top and some tight pants, Diane preferring more standard fare.
The pair hit the weights and had to agree that they both liked to train hard. When they were done, they were both exhausted, but the bonding was feeling good. Melanie said:
"How about we go to my gym the day after tomorrow?"
"That's a great idea. I wanted to up my training schedule, so I'll just do it right now."

Within a few weeks, the two women forged a surprisingly strong bond. Melanie took Diane out shopping and had her try exotic and interesting food, Diane insisted on some culture events which Melanie found she could enjoy. All the while, they kept up their training.
Eventually, autumn came. As promised, the two couples met at the mansion. It was a splendid time. The leaves were a firework of colors, the air was crisp and chilly, the blaze in the fireplace was wonderful. Then, after Jefferson had finished serving dinner, he popped the question:
"How about we all get a little more comfortable?"
John agreed immediately. The women hesitated, but eventually nodded. Soon, they were at it all over the place. John and Jefferson clearly knew what they were doing and quickly directed the women. Melanie had to agree that Jefferson's cock was very impressive. It was a little thinner than John's, but a good deal longer. Blowing him was quite the experience. Diane was enjoying a pounding by her husband at the same time. It was incredible to hear as she egged him on. This woman was quite the machine herself.
After a while, it was all over. The men lay there, spent and tired. The women felt strangely unsatisfied. Of course, they had come. Jefferson had proven that he was very skilled with his tongue too, and John had done his best to amaze Diane, but something was missing. They walked downstairs in the cold kitchen.
Melanie said:
"That was something. You're really lucky."
"I can only return the compliment. He's quite the hunk."
"Yeah, I know."
There was a pause. Diane said:
"Actually, I think Jefferson's getting a bit plump."
"I couldn't say."
"No, seriously. I like my men big and muscled. It's a kind of fetish, if you know what I mean."
"I think I understand."
"We should get them to train more."
"Probably. We'll see how that works out."

It didn't. Even trying to broach the subject was met with immediate resistance. They had no time, they were busy, they didn't think this was necessary. They were men enough.
For the women, this was disappointing. They kept up their training appointments religiously and it was paying off. One day, after a particularily hard workout, Melanie found herself oggling Diane's now fully developed six-pack.
"Incredible."
"I know, right? I've really focused my workouts on my midsection and it's finally paying off."
"I like it. Can I touch them? I have to get myself some of these too."
"Only if I get your butt."
"Seriously?"
"Yes, it's gorgeous. So taut. Like a bubble of muscles."
"Whoa."
"Sorry. I just wish Jefferson would still work on his. It's really starting to droop."
"That's sad. With John, it's the same. He's getting plump lately."
They sighed. It was sad to see that their men were getting unattractive.
Still, they continued their meetings and intensified their workouts. John and Jefferson didn't really care and most certainly didn't notice. Within a year, the two women had transformed their bodies further. After a lot of hard training, they were both seriously ripped. They both sported washboard abs, tight buttocks and easily visible biceps. The men liked the look, especially Jefferson seemed amazed by his wife's apparent eternal youth.
However, all was not perfect. They hit a plateau. A long and tiring plateau. There were no gains to be made anymore. It was getting on their nerves. Why couldn't they grow any further? All the hard training seemed to go to waste.
Eventually, Diane said:
"I've been thinking. For two months, I've basically maintained when I wanted to grow. I hate that."
"Me too."
For Melanie, working out had become an obsession. She had to admit that she had started to project Diane's strong physique on John's increasingly flabby body when they fucked. She really needed something more.
"So I've decided to try some drugs."
"Isn't that unfair?"
"For whom? This isn't a competition."
"That's true."
"I just want to make some progress and I think this is what I need."
"Can I have some too."
Diane nodded.
"Of course. I wouldn't do it without you."

It was as if the floodgates had been opened. Within weeks, they made tremendous progress. Just watching them grow made them hot. Diane almost immediately went from fitness to light bodybuilder. Melanie found it hard to keep up at first, but once she understood how everything worked, she was in too.
Soon, their bodies were hard and covered in bulging muscles. The outfits they wore in public managed to conceal their transformation mostly, but in bed, things were different. John finally realized what was going on as Melanie was blowing him, fantasizing about Diane's enormously muscled thighs. He asked:
"Say, have you been working out?"
She almost choked on his dick. That was so stupid. How could he not notice?
With Diane, it was the same. She closed her eyes as Jefferson was above her, pounding her snatch. She thought of Melanie's strong shoulders, the striations under her skin. She just barely managed to add her husband's face mentally. Somehow, this almost blocked her orgasm.
Back at the gym, they pumped harder and harder, unwittingly trying to shape themselves into their respective fantasies. The changes, which had been abrupt at first, became gradual. It took them a while to notice that their voices had dropped.
Diane, who already had a deeper voice in the first place, was now a deep alto. Melanie was closing in on her. The other thing were their clits. They had slowly, but steadily become larger. Now, after half a year of hardcore training and steroids, they had turned into little cocks, maybe an inch long. It was odd to see their appendages in the shower. The fact that they were ridiculously sensitive made the situation even more bizarre.
When Jefferson looked at Diane and asked whether she had done anything to her face, it became clear to her that her chin had also grown. Indeed, her jaw had grown a little bigger and it certainly gave her a more rugged, dominant look. In court, people seemed a little more intimidated than previously. That wasn't a bad thing.
For Melanie, the transformation was a little disconcerting, but she did what she could by carefully contouring. Besides, her body was now a mass of powerful muscle, complete with fifteen-inch biceps and a broad chest that supported her very obvious fake tits. John was clearly aware of this now and he was trying to keep his distance. For her, his slob body being away from her was fine.

"Be careful, you're going to cut me."
They were sitting in the bath together and Diane was shaving Melanie's back. The former model's broad shoulders and tight waist created a he-man taper. Just removing all the hair from her back was incredibly time-consuming. Melanie asked:
"Shouldn't we just get laser treatments, just like in the face?"
"We could, but then I wouldn't get to sit behind you and shave you, would I?"
"And you enjoy this?"
"More than you think."
When she was done, they clumsily switched places. Their bodies were now big enough to compete in the heavyweight division. Melanie had had her implants removed. They had started to look ridiculous on her. They had also shaved their heads and resorted to wigs. The ex-model insisted on thorough styling and a tailor-made wardrobe that allowed them to look and feel feminine in public. In private, it was a different affair. They were wildly in love with each other's bodies and true friends of each other's souls.
The men had become estranged after a while. When they used a massive double-headed dildo to fuck each other, they thought of their husbands somehow. And yet, there they were, having turned themselves into each other's ideals.
After their bath, they both got out and carefully helped each other to dry themselves. Their bodies were now so massive they just couldn't reach some parts on their own. Melanie went to fix their food, wearing nothing more than an apron. Meanwhile, Diane answered the phone. She nodded, then replied and hung up.
She walked up to her friend and gently kissed Melanie's bull-neck. The other woman moaned immediately as her older friend's muscle-packed chest touched her own gargantuan back.
"I have great news."
"Tell me ..."
Diane suddenly licked Melanie's bald head.
The little stubbles pricked her tongue.
"I found a solution to our problem."

A while later, the pair was getting prepped for surgery. It was a revolutionary technique, only available in Iran, of all things. Still, this was worth the trip. As the two gargantuan women drifted into unconsciousness, they smiled. They would finally fulfil their ideal.
After weeks of healing, it was time. Melanie bit her lips as Diane carefully removed the bandages. This hadn't been very comfortable. The long abstinence, the complications with their hygiene, the missed workouts, all this was highly annoying. And yet, it might pay off.
"There ..." Diane was finally done. She carefully released the last bit of bandage. Melanie craned her head to see over her bulging pecs. Wow. There it was. The surgery was a tremendous success. The surgeon had transformed her inch-long clit into a gigantic, thick she-cock. The thing was easily twelve inches long and six inches around. It was big and thick and it hung over her pussy. She said:
"Now you."
With utmost care, she liberated Diane's own she-dick. Once again, the surgeon had produced a marvel. At ten inches, it was shorter than hers, but it was even thicker, spreading her pussy lips apart wide.
"Whoa. It's so ... big."
"I think it's even bigger than Jefferson's."
"I wanna try it."
Before Diane could say something, Melanie had engulfed her appendage. It felt wonderful to have her soft lips on her member. Her amazement knew no bounds when it started to rise. She hadn't believed it would work, but when it did, it was shocking, but also soothing. Soon, her massive femdick was proudly erect and throbbing. Melanie was having a hard time deep-throating her, but she was doing her best.
Diane gasped as she came. She pulled the muscular goddess to the floor and brought her into a sixty-nine position. Alternately licking each other's cunts and clits, the pair rode through orgasm after orgasm. Their muscular bodies seemed to fuse into a confusing mess of fibers, striations and veins.
Eventually, Melanie was on top of her friend, pounding her cunt hard while also masturbating Diane's cock feverishly.
The fucking thundered through the entire apartment. Carefully directing their she-cocks into each other's pussies, they managed to fuck each other at the same time, their heavy, over-muscled bodies thumping on the ground.
Somewhere along the way, their husbands had disappeared. As they lay on the floor of the balcony, gazing at the stars above, they kissed. Diane caressed Melanie's incredible chest and said:
"You're all I ever need."
The other woman sighed and smiled:
"I never would have believed it, but that's how it is. I love you."
She touched Diane's overloaded thigh, making her femdick shiver.
"Me too."

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.