LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club

Started by quickflex, May 06, 2011, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calfmusclefan

Today is definitely a day I'll never forget when it comes meeting nice ladies with great calves. I approached four women today and got photos of three of them (their calves that is). The first two were at a race I was at in Johannesburg. The third one was at an art shop in the mall and the fourth one in a parking lot in another mall.  The first one was at the start of the race. Her calves had quite a bit of size on them and the muscles really popped out, even when she wasn't on her toes. I decided to approach her and complimented her. She was very chuffed by the compliment and smiled at me and thanked me. We talked at length about how her calves became like that,, but concerned that race might start soon and I might miss out on the chance to see her flex and hopefully get some pics, I decided to get straight to the point and asked her to flex. I was amazed at the impressive definition they showed. I asked her if I could take some pics and she agreed. I was concerned about the race starting so I only took two although I would have loved to take more. She let me touch them and they were rock hard. Certainly one of the hardest calves I've felt so far.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     


calfmusclefan

This is the second one who I saw after the finish of the race. Those tights she's wearing are actually mid-calf length. When I first saw her they were pulled up to her knees and she was sitting on the grass. After a while she got up and went to another spot where there was shade. I followed her there and when she stopped I approached her and started talking to her. Just as I mentioned her calves she was already rolling the tights back down. You can imagine my disappointment then. I still complimented her and although she was flattered and grateful for the compliment, she was a bit embarrassed as well cause no one had ever complimented her on her calves before. So we continued to chat about running and how good it is and what races we plan to do next and so on. Every now and then I'd steer the conversation in the calf direction, until finally I asked her to pull her tights back up to her knees so I can make her see what beautiful calves she has (she doesn't think she has nice calves, can you believe that). To my surprise, she did just that. I asked her to flex them and when she went up on her toes, I took this quick shot. She was quite overwhelmed by the compliments I was showering her calves with and she said I may have just convinced her to start wearing knee length tights and shorts to show them off. I was so happy! She even said she'll look at them closely when she gets home to get an idea of what I see that she doesn't.

The thing I love the most about this is the fact that I may have just given this lady the confidence to love her calves. That's why we do this guys. Getting women to love their calves, one woman at a time.     

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

calfmusclefan

You know the term "saving the best for last"? That's precisely what I've done here. Quickflex, remember when you said that other post was my best one so far? Well, it just got trumped. This particular story is actually almost identical to lix4fbbs' story about the lady in Portland. Like him, I followed this lady for quite a while before I finally got the window of opportunity to approach her. I took the photos at the parking lot of the other mall, which was opposite the street from the bigger mall where I approached the woman at the art shop. I actually first saw her at the bigger mall. I think she'd parked at the other mall because it has free parking. Anyway, I first saw her at a stationary shop where she was looking at what I think were gift cards. I was just in so much awe at the size of her calves. I couldn't believe how big they were. They were by far the biggest of the four. From my best estimates I'd say they're probably around 18 inches, maybe even 19, but as you can see, they're huge. Every time I wanted to approach her there'd always be people in the aisle and I have to admit I'm still a bit self conscious about approaching women when there are other people around. Hopefully I'll get past that inhibition soon. She eventually went to pay and after leaving the store I followed her out, constantly keeping a safe distance from her so she doesn't spot me.

She went into another shop (a fashion shop) and again it just didn't seem like the right time or place to approach her. After she left that shop I followed her again (keeping a safe distance as usual) into another shop. This time she stayed in this one for a while longer but again I just couldn't find the right moment (or maybe the courage, lol) to approach her. I was a bit worried because I thought there was a moment there where she spotted me and I thought that could spell the end. But thankfully I was wrong. She bought a few items and after that left the store. After she left I hung around in the store for about 5 or ten seconds just to create some distance so she doesn't see me following her when I come out.

When I came out I fortunately didn't lose sight of her and I kept following at a distance. When she went in the direction of the escalator that leads to the mall's parking, I knew that she was leaving. At this point I thought I'd squandered a great opportunity. I'm sure I would have regretted it for the rest of my life if I'd missed the opportunity to see calves like that flex. At this time I wasn't aware that she'd parked her scooter in another mall (she was carrying her helmet, which is how I knew she came in a motor cycle). I was expecting to see her pay for parking at the ticket machines, so when didn't I was surprised. Normally at this stage I usually give up and let the ladies go and then head back into the mall with the hope of approaching other women. But this time my instincts just told me to keep following this woman. I went with them and kept following. When she finally left the mall and crossed the street into the parking lot of the other mall, I could see that there were no other people there and saw this as my opportunity to finally approach her. I have to be honest, I wasn't expecting to get a good reception from her. When I finally caught up with her at her scooter, I greeted her and told her apologetically that I don't mean to startle her (my way of reassuring her that I didn't mean her any harm).

To my surprise, big surprise that is, she was very relaxed and friendly. When I saw that I was like "HALLELUJAH". It seems I didn't follow her so long for nothing after all. I immediately asked her if she does any sort of exercises for her calves. She was really surprised and embarrassed by my question and laughed like crazy. Apparently she'd never had anyone comment on her calves before, which was quite surprising to say the least. I mean, who wouldn't notice calves like that? She said she does a lot of swimming and rowing and does also work out in the gym. In fact she was actually on her way to the gym at that moment. She also told she does triathlon as well and is training for an upcoming triathlon. She said they're also genetic and told me that her dad and sister (who's also a triathlete) also have big muscular calves. She told me her sister's calves are as big as hers, but firmer and harder. Boy would I love to meet her. I asked her to flex and she obliged. I immediately reached down to feel them. She told they still have a little layer of fat on them and when I touched them I could fell they weren't quite as hard as other calves I've felt. But I didn't care. I was touching them and that's all that mattered. I asked her if I could take pictures and to my surprise she said okay. I shot the three where she's on her toes first. The fourth one I asked her to flex the side of her calf so I could get a picture of that part and she went straight with it. I absolutely could not believe my luck. I got her to flex several more times, and every time she let me touch and feel them. On a number of occasions when we were just talking and she wasn't flexing, I'd just spontaneously reach down and touch and squeeze them and she didn't mind one bit. In fact she actually seemed to enjoy it.  She told me she's planning a big adventure trip where she'll be rowing across the Pacific with a bunch of other adventurers and is busy raising funds for it. She gave me her card so I'll probably be able to contact her again if I want to.

I have to admit, I'm grateful I decided to follow her to that parking lot and approach her there instead of approaching her in one of the shops or turning back when she left the other mall, cause I can't help thinking it wouldn't have turned out this great if I had rushed it and approached her in one of those shops. Talk about persistence paying off. This is definitely the best one so far.       

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

andre187

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I was standing outside in a business complex talking to a friend when I saw a lady wearing jeans and high heels walking across that parking. Her legs caught my eyes because even though she was wearing jeans you could still see how muscular her legs were. I made a comment to my friend about her legs and thought about going after her but I didn't. She went into a Starbucks so I knew she was be coming back out soon. When I saw her crossing the lot to her I said to my buddy....I have to go and talk to her. He laughed and I was on my way. I had to walk fast to try and catch up to her. As I got closer I started calling out to her....excuse me lady with the legs. I said it a few times before she turned around. I spoke to her and told her that I wasn't crazy just noticed that her had really nice legs and wanted to compliment her. She was totally shocked and appreciated it. She said that she didn't like her legs because she had been told they were too muscular. I told her it's the exact opposite, that her legs are incredible ans sexy. She was really floored by the compliment and told me that I made her day. So I asked her to flex them for me. She did and I could see her calf muscles popping through her jeans which is very sexy to me. I told her that and she smiled. Then I asked if I could take a pic of them. I thought she would say no but she said yes I could. She asked me if I wanted her to stand on her tippy toes? I said yes definitely. I also touched them while she was flexing and they were very hard. Here are the pics!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I know what you mean man.  Big full calves are sexy. I see those kind all the time where I live. Some have lot of definition, some slight and others are just big, round and full. It's the definition that turns me on.....the more the better.

Here's a lady in the gym that I have taken pics of her calves before. I hadn't seen her in awhile so needless to say I was very happy to run into her again. She let me take a few pics and touch her calves.  She was actually flirting with me. She gave me a hug as we said goodbye. There was a mirror behind her and to my pleasure and surprise, she was standing on her tippy toes and I could see her calf muscles flexing. That was really sexy to me. I hope to see her again and this time I will get video.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

This one is short and sweet. I saw this lady in the gym, stop her, complimented her calves and asked her to flex for me. Then of course I offered to show her how amazing her calves looked and she was all for it. After showing her and her husband what her calf muscles looked like flexed from the back, they were both amazed. She said....I have never seen them from that back so I had no idea they looked like that. At that point I turned to her husband and said.....you have never seen them flexed, he replied no with huge eyes. They were both pleased, I got my pics for you guys and now every time I see her in the gym I have her flex for me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Ok guys short and sweet. This is a lady that I see in the gym all the time. I approached her over time by just saying hello and finally complimenting her calves. She thanked me but was on her way. So over time I could see she was being a lot more friendly. So I finally asked her to flex her calves for me and took a pic. They were so ripped!! I was a bit nervous so I didn't get the best pic. The next time I saw her I, today, I asked her again and I took the pic in better lighting. It's the 3rd pic. She also told me that her husband hated them and told her whatever you're doing for your calves stop it!! She said it's when she's wearing heels and he walks behind her that he says them and hates them. Crazy ass guy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

More from the lady with the insecure husband. I talked to her about him and she said he's very controlling and that they have been together since high school. She's 33 now. She flexes her calves for me every time I see her so I'm happy. She's starting to like them more because I tell her that she's got fans out there the love them. I saw her yesterday in the gym and was talking to another lady(she doesn't have muscular calves) about my fetish. The one lady without calves seems to really be interested and talks to me about it every time we see each other. I even point out women in the gym that have some and she'll say, hers are not that good. They could be more pronounced..lol. I thought it was cool to do calf watching with another female. So I saw Eve and called her over to have her flex for the lady. She loved her calves and Eve even told her about her husband. Here are some more pics.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfmusclefan

Here are the photos I said I'd post earlier. I saw this woman walking in the mall and of course noticed her calves. I followed her until she went into a food store and decided to approach her there. I told her she has awesome calves and asked her what she does to get them to look like that. She was a bit embarrassed but smiled anyway and said thank you. She said it's mostly genetics, although she does go to the gym about 3 times a week and even then she doesn't do a lot of calf work. While we were talking I sneaked a shot of them (the first picture), but she wasn't flexing at the time (I know, not very cool!!). But hey, I thought I should at least leave with a picture if I can't get her to let me get one while she's flexing. After complimenting some more I asked her to flex and I don't know why I still get surprised when they do, but again I was surprised when she stood on her toes without hesitating. I went down to feel them and they were quite hard. The definition on them, as you can see wasn't like WOW!! But it was good enough.  Certainly better than the one from my previous post with the massive calves, hey Quickflex? Lol!!

After that, the really hard part came. The pictures!! I asked her if take some pictures and as I expected, she was really reluctant, so I asked her if wouldn't she at least like to see her calves flexed just so she can see how awesome they are. My charm offensive clearly worked, cause although reluctantly she said yes, but she said she'll only let me take one picture, which was more than good enough for me.  So she went up on her toes again and I snapped the one picture of her flexed calves. As you can see, they look just amazing.

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Calfmusclefan it's very difficult to get them to pull up their tights without the right approach. And to be honest it's even harder to try and explain how to approach them. Some of them will just pull them up without me asking and other I tease about how nice their calf muscles are but I can't see them because they are covered up. It all depends on the vibe that the woman feels from you.

Here's a pair of big muscular calves from the gym. I was able to get her husband to buy into the whole calf thing too. I'll go into detail later. I'm kinda tired but wanted to post these.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Here are  few more of her. I also got some video of her doing standing calf raises on the machine that I will upload later.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Hey guys,
I've been having some awesome muscular calves encounters lately. Not sure if it's because the weather is getting better or what but they have been great. So I was in the gym yesterday and there are a few women that I have complimented and they flex for me anytime I see them. Yesterday I was helping one out with a few workout tips and 2 others were also there. While the one that I was going to help was getting off the treadmill, I saw one that I have complimented a few times and she really seems to like it. She was seated on a machine and as I walked up to her I could see that she had chill bumps on her calves. I walked up and just started massaging her right calf saying are you cold? She replied yes and started flexing her calf muscle as I continued to rub it. I was surprised and said....wow, you're flexing for me! She then extended her leg and started pointing her toes as I continued to rub her now rock hard calf muscle.....damn it felt so good! I told her that her doing that was very sexy and she was smiling the entire time. The other lady that I was helping was now walking up behind me and I didn't want her to see what was going on because she would know that I flirt with a lot of the women with muscular calves. So I stopped and walked away before she got there but was hoping that lady was still in the gym when I finished helping her. Unfortunately she wasn't. I saw her walk out before I was finished.
While I was showing a few tips to the one lady I saw another one that I really flirt with a lot and touch her calves often. It's really hard to concentrate when she's working out because almost every exercise she does somehow flexes her calves. So I'm always watching her. She was doing abs on the hanging leg raise machine and had her toes pointed while doing the exercise. There's a mirror behind her so I can see her calf muscles every time she straighten her legs. She also does the one leg hamstring curl machine and as the set gets harder she points her toes really hard causing her calf muscles to pop. Drives me crazy!! I walked pass her and whispered....you're killing me! She laughed and kept flexing.
So here are two pics that I  took of the lady's calves that I was massaging.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

A quick shot of her big calves. She has been working hard on them since the compliments and loves showing them off now.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfmusclefan

Seems like winter doesn't necessarily have to mean the end of seeing nice muscular female calves and legs. I guess you just have to know where to look. And in this case it seems the gym and races (running races that is) are the best places. At a race today where I was running I saw a young lady wearing cycle shorts who had just finished running. Interestingly it wasn't her calves that caught my attention but rather her thighs, which had amazing muscle definition. Her calves were still quite toned but not like her thighs. As always I followed her at a safe distance when she left to go to her car. I caught up with her just as she got to her her car and told she has amazing legs and she was so sweet about it. She giggled and said thank you. She said she only runs and of course I told her I don't believe that's the only workout she does. She told me when she was younger she did a bit of gymnastics but that's it. I suppose she's just blessed with good gene. I asked her to flex her quads but understandably she'd just finished running 11 miles and her legs were still quite stiff, so she couldn't flex really hard the way I wanted. So she offered instead to just tighten them enough so the muscles show and man it was quite a site. She let me feel them and they were quite hard. I asked her if I can take a picture and she was really shy and a little embarrassed. I sort of begged and said please, please, please, please and she agreed. Couldn't believe that worked. She was really shy so I took only one pic, which shows her muscles quite nicely since she was facing the sun. And if you look closely you'll also see she has goosebumps on her legs. I think I've mention before that I'm seriously turned on by the sight of goosebumps on women's legs. I know, weird!


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh and on top of that I got her phone number so we can keep in contact about future races, so at least there's hope there that this won't be the last time I see her. And hopefully the next time if I see her again I'll get more photos from from her.