⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club

Started by quickflex, May 06, 2011, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Sorry forgot to attach the pic.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography


calfmusclefan

And now for the grand finale!! This was the last lady I approached and the timing couldn't have been better because it was just as I about to leave the gym and she was also about to leave!! She had some pretty muscular calves that were pretty well defined!! As she left to her car I followed a safe distance behind her and when I caught up with her I asked her what workouts she does for her calves! She was actually embarrassed but flattered and said she only does what she does in the gym and her calves are mostly genetic!! I was pretty stunned to be honest cause as you can see they're very muscular! So I asked if she could flex and she went up on toes and my god what a sight they were!! After I asked her if I could take a picture!! She refused at first, but I begged her and told her it was for motivation to work on my small calves and after a bit prodding and begging she finally agreed to let me take pictures!! In the middle picture she only lifted her heels slightly but you can see how defined they already were!! So I asked to really lift them up as high she could to make them really pop and you can see in the first picture how they look!! Sorry about the quality of the pics! It was in the covered parking and the lighting wasn't very good!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Calfmusclefan awesome work as usual. Yes it is summer over here and I see so many muscular calves on a daily basis asking most of them to flex and getting some pics. I don't always get pics because sometimes they are with people and I don't want to make them feel strange. I haven't really been posting pics because they don't seem to get any responses. But I'll post these of the lady from the gym with the husband and sister that hates her calves. I have her flex them for a lot of people in the gym so she can start appreciating that they are sexy. Everyone that I have her flex for love them and freak out when they see them. I think she's starting to see that people like them. She flexes for me every time I see her which is at least once a week. Here are a few.

Btw.....the gym is definitely a gold mine when it comes to seeing lots of muscular calves. But I have been seeing them everywhere since it's summer here. It's just a matter of getting out there and they will be right in front of you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Hey guys,
Thanks for the responses. I just didn't want to bore anyone with my stories or pics. But now that I know some of you appreciate them I will be posting more. I encounter women on a daily basis with awesome calves and I have a regular group of women in the gym that I see on a regular basis that not only flex for me when they see me but also let me massage their calves as long and as often as I want. I have to say it's  a lot of fun. This weekend video of the lady with the calves that the husband/sister hates. Thanks for the fed back guys.

Here are a few pics of calves of a lady that sends them to me.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Hey guys....went to a Fit Expo this past weekend and there were so many awesome calves. I was like a kid in a candy store. I have some pics but I compliments, had them flex and touch much more. It was incredible!! Here are a few!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfmusclefan

Here are some more pictures from the gym!! This was actually last week the day after the previous ones I posted!! This is the at the other gym I go to regularly that's close to where I live! I saw this lady in the stretching area doing lunges and I went over to do some stretching and struck up a conversation with her!! After talking about gym stuff I quickly steered the conversation to her calves and told her how awesome they were!! She was very open about the subject and talked willingly and comfortably about them! I eventually got her to flex and I couldn't believe how relaxed and cool she was about it, even letting me touch them and squeeze and really feel them up!! I sure wish I had shot video of that now!!

After that we left the gym together and when we got to the car park I asked her if I can take pictures now and then at a later stage so she can see the progress she's made!! In the gym we had talked about being gym buddies and me helping her with calf exercise to make her calves more defined (not necessarily bigger). She totally agreed and let me take pics!! Unfortunately I haven't seen her since and I have a feeling I won't see her again!! Even though she kept insisting that she wasn't uncomfortable and to be fair on me she did seem very relaxed and at ease the whole time, I now think I did make her uncomfortable and she just probably just hid it really well and obviously didn't have the heart to say so!! At least I got the pictures!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Check out the babe 2nd from the right in the red dress. She's got major calves. It's a show on Bravo called Princess Long Island.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Ok guys these are fresh off the presses. I just got back from the grocery store and saw two awesome pair of calves. As I was walking in I saw an Asian lady with her two young daughters and her calves were incredible! Type kind, small ankles and really full calf muscles. As she walked past me I turned to check them out from the back and they had awesome definition even though she was wear flip flops. I really wanted to approach her but I was with my lady friend and didn't want to be too rude. As we walk into the store I see another pair that were almost just as good. They were very full especially for the lady's height which was about 5'2. I had to compliment this lady and see her calves flexed. I told my friend that I was going to look for an item. I approach the lady and told her how awesome her calves were. She immediately started laughing but that kind of laughter saying, I know I hear that all the time. She was pretty and very friendly. I asked her if she had ever played any sports and she said no....just got them from my dad. She also said her brother is jealous of them because his are skinny. I asked her to stand on her toes and she did without hesitation.  I looked down at her calves and they cuts were beautiful. I threw my head back and said wow they are beautiful. She laughed again and I went on my way to find my friend. I couldn't stop thinking about how nice she was and how awesome her calves were. I also knew I had seen a lot of calves lately and hadn't been getting any pics of them even though I had some of the women flex for me. I had to go back and get a pic. I told my friend I wanted another item and went off the find the lady. She was at the self checkout counter but I didn't care. I had to get a pic. I talked to her for a moment and asked her to flex again. She did while paying for her groceries. I took the pic and yes without asking. She didn't seen to mind at all. I showed the pic to her and it wasn't very good. Didn't show her definition well at all. It's the 1st of the 3 pics that I'm posting. She looked at it and said oh we have to get a better one than that. I was like YES!! I asked her to turn her back to me more for better lighting and to flex as hard as she can this time. She did and her calf muscles were popping! I showed that one to her and she liked it better. Here are 3 pics. The 1st one not as good but the other two really show how muscular her calves are. Let me know what you guys think.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

 A few pics of Denise Richards calves. I always knew she have muscular calves but this is the first time I saw pics of them with her muscles showing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Here are a few that I have taken. I see so many these days being out in public but most of the time I'm with someone and can't get the pic. I still compliment them and they smile and thank me but haven't taken as many lately.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I was out today and saw at least 12-15 pairs of awesome muscular calves. I'm amazed at how many sexy calves are walking around but it's nice to see. I got a pic of a lady that I have seen in a store before and happened to see her again today. She was as shocked as I was and told me how it made her day that I complimented her calves the first time we met. This time I told her that I had to have her flex for me. She did without hesitation. I then pulled out my camera phone and she asked...are you really going to take a picture? I said yes as I accessed the camera on my phone without thinking twice. I then said with authority, turn around and stand on your toes. I instructed her to come to an area with better lighting to get the best shot. I will say that I was a little nervous doing this because she could have said at any time no. But I didn't show her any signs of that. She did exactly as I said and even did a few extra flexes that showed her definition even better. It's like she had been practicing and this was her opportunity to shine. She also told me that she posted on facebook about the first time I complimented her calves. We were both in the store for a long time after and I watched her as she shopped with her daughter. We also checked out at the same time and chatted more about her calves and the first time we met. She really was taken by the compliment and was super friendly. I hope to see her again and wanted to ask for her number or to be facebook friends but didn't want to push it. Here she is!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

A sexy Spanish lady that I stopped in Vegas at the Olympia. There was a language barrier but I still was able to get her to understand that she had awesome muscular calves and had her flex for me. We also exchanged a few hugs and she gave me her phone number.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography