Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club

Started by quickflex, May 06, 2011, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

vanlines7

Genetic Wonder:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfmusclefan

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Been very busy and haven't really had much of a chance to approach some ladies. In the meantime I just thought I should share these pictures I got towards the end of our last summer of these lovely looking calves. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of her flexing, but I did manage to approach her and got her to flex, twice. The definition on those calves was quite impressive. Well cut with the split at the bottom. I got to touch and feel them as well and my goodness they were smooth and hard as a rock. Unfortunately I tripped up once again when I tried to get pictures and she wouldn't have any of it. At least she was very nice and friendly, and I at least still managed to get these pictures of her gorgeous calves on an escalator just moments before I approached her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfmusclefan

Well what do you know? I mentioned in my last post that I haven't had a chance to approach any ladies in the last few months since I've been quite busy and today while at the mall I hit the jackpot. I approached this young lady today after she had just finished her shopping and like the one in my previous post, she was very nice and friendly and I got her to flex, also twice and got to feel her rock hard calves. Difference this time is I managed to get this one to let me take me pics. It was in the covered parking of the mall and unfortunately I just discovered at that particular moment that my cheap smart phone doesn't have a flash (time for an upgrade), hence the poor quality of the pics. Sorry about that. But you can still make out how muscular and defined her calves are.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

merooo


merooo


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

calfmusclefan

Wow. Talk about perfect timing. I saw this lady about to get into an elevator just minutes after arriving at a mall and I was able to run into it before the doors closed. After we got out I followed her to a shop that sells outdoor stuff. While in there I pondered whether I should approach her there or wait for her to finish her shopping and follow her to her car. I decided to approach her there in the shop. Turned out to be a good decision. She was very cool when I told her she has awesome calves and asked her how she got them. She said she used to be a dancer a while back, but mostly it's genetic, but of course the dancing helped to get them more toned. I got her to flex and got to feel the calves, which oddly felt both soft and hard at the same time. I asked her if I can take a picture, which she thought was weird but said okay anyway. I asked her to stand on her toes again and took the pictures. I don't know why the other one turned out so blurry. At least the calves are still visible.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfmusclefan

These have to the best calves I've had the privilege to encounter so far. The lady was very nice and friendly and even let me feel them and I can tell you they were hard as hell.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login