⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club

Started by quickflex, May 06, 2011, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calfmusclefan

Today was another good day. I was at another race where I ran the 5k. I finished in 19.00 flat by the way, finally breaking 20 minutes. Now back to the calf story. Some time after the finish I spotted a woman in capri tights who'd only just finished the 10k who had some pretty muscular calves. She went over to a table to stretch and I decided that would be the perfect moment to approach her. I approached her and as usual smiled and greeted her. I asked her how her run was and she said she thoroughly enjoyed it and loved the flat route. She ran about 47 minutes which is quite impressive. I guess those calves of hers did a good job carrying her along. We talked about the general atmosphere of the race and I finally asked her if she does any other exercise other than running and she told it's only running she does. I told her that's amazing because she's got pretty awesome calves. She looked a little embarrassed but was nevertheless flattered and thanked me for the compliment. I asked her if they've always been like that and she told me that they've been like that pretty much since she was a kid. After talking about how long she's had them I asked her to flex and to my surprise she flexed without hesitating and even let me touch them. I was amazed at how hard they were and the definition they had when she was flexing them. I was unable to get a photo of them flexed but I did managed to take photos of them in a slightly flexed position and you can still see how muscular and defined they look even  when they're only slightly flexed. Here they are.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

A few ladies from the gym......two are Mexican(one older and one younger), one Asian(she flashed me with her calves so I had to take a pic) and one Italian(very exotic looks).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfmusclefan

I've got a very interesting story that actually happened to me just a few days ago. I work as a student worker at the college where I'm studying. The secretary who works in our department is an old lady who's either in her late 50s or early 60s. The first time I began to suspect that she might have muscular calves was a couple of months or so ago when she was wearing a skirt that reached just below her calves. Obviously her calves were for the most part covered, but I could see part of her shin muscles when she faced me and they looked pretty well developed. It was just the beginning of spring here in South Africa at the time so it wasn't as yet quite warm enough for people to start wearing shorts, so after that she wore mostly pants and I never saw any part of her legs again until of course a few days ago. On that day, I went up to her office to let her know that I'd found one of the keys in the building that had been missing for a while. When I entered her office, I immediately saw that she was wearing shorts. They were white knee length Bermuda shorts that cut just below her knees. And sticking out of those shorts were some amazingly toned and muscular calves. There were quite large as well, probably between 15" and 16" according to my best estimates. And they were all muscle.

I went back to my office and spent the rest of the work day thinking about them. Sometime in the middle of the morning she came down to my office with some extra dust bins for the office. My other colleague (a woman as well) who I share the office with had already arrived by then and she's fairly close with the secretary. I figured that wouldn't be a good time to ask her about her calves, especially since my other female colleague is well aware of my fascination with women's calf muscles. So she went back up to her office and we went on with our work. Another of our colleagues (there's three of us who share the office) arrived later for his shift. He's male and he's the one I talk to the most about my fascination with women's calf muscles. At noon, when my female colleague had finished her shift and left and I was also about finish mine, I told my male colleague that I'm straining my brain thinking of an excuse to go up to the secretary's office so I can see her calves and maybe even get her to flex them. He laughed so hard and said if I think I can do it I should go for it. Finally I thought of an excuse and I packed my work bag and prepared to go up. I was going to ask her if I need have a duplicate of the key that was missing made. That was my excuse to go up to her office.

So I went up to her office, knocked and she answered for me to come in. When I came in luckily she was standing up closing the windows as there was a bad storm brewing outside. I was worried that I'd find her sitting behind her desk and I wouldn't be able to see her calves. But this was my lucky day. While I was asking about the key, I slowly and subtly moved step by step to the other side her desk where I'd be able to see her calves more clearly. Luckily she also went to the window to close the blinds. After the issue of the key had been sorted, I asked her if she works out, to which replied no. Then she asked if the question was meant to be a compliment, and I said yes. I told her the reason I was asking was because I noticed that her calves are very toned and muscular. I couldn't believe it but she actually blushed and laughed. She was actually really flattered and lifted her leg up and pointed her toes downward, causing her calf muscle to flex in the most amazing way. Remember this is a woman in her late 50s or early 60's so I suppose she was really flattered that even at her age she can still get compliments on certain parts of her body like her legs. Anyway, she told that she was a ballet dancer for about 25 years when in her younger days and I thought well there you have it, that explains where those muscular calves came from. Sensing the good vibe I was getting from her, I wasted no time and asked her to flex. To my surprise, she turned around and went up on her toes, lifting her heels up as high as she could, revealing the most ripped, most well defined calf muscles I've ever seen on a 50-plus woman. I'm not lying when I say this but I could almost see the individual muscle fibers in those calves. Now I won't lie, the sight of those calf muscles flexed like that with the muscles popping right out at me seriously turned me on. She refused to let me touch them but that was okay. After that she talked about them some more and how she used to exercise them during her ballet days. After that I asked her to flex again so I could see them one more time. She said she would on condition that I don't try to touch them. I agreed and she turned around and stood on her toes, again lifting her heels as high as she could so they really flex and show the muscles in all their glory. Again they were ripped and defined like you'd never believe.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get pictures of them but I can show just an example of photos of other calf muscles that most closely compare to how hers looked. I chose this series of photos because I think they're the most accurate comparison to her calves, in terms of both size and definition. Just to clarify, these photos do not belong to me and I do not know any of the women in them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login       

Photos courtesy of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

donovan1984

The first set of pictures is a college girl that was heading to class.  I struck up a conversation with her and eventually started talking about working out and I asked her if she worked out her calves.  She said no and I told her how nice they were.  She didn't seem bothered about pictures so I took the liberty of taking a few and talked her into taking her shoes off too.
The second set is a friend of mine who's an ex gymnast.  She was hanging clothes and standing on her toes so I took some pics of her reaching.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

andre187

some nice legs
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

calfmusclefan

I saw this lady, who appeared to be in her late 30s 0r early 40s', at an electronics store and I loved the way her calves looked in those shorts she was wearing. So after about 5 or 10 minutes in the store I decided to approach her. I greeted her and she greeted me back and after that I asked her if she does weights or some other hard core exercise and she said she doesn't. I told her the reason I was asking was because I noticed her muscular calves and she told me she only runs. I asked her if that's really all she does cause her calves are really muscular and she assured me that that's all the exercise she does. I was amazed, but then I figured it's probably mostly genetics.

I asked her if she could flex and she was hesitant at first but went up on her toes eventually. I managed to get these three shots of her calves as she flexed. As you can see, she didn't raise her heels fully but the definition on her calves is still quite clear. I asked her if she could raise them fully so that the muscle definition can show more but at that stage I could see that she was feeling a bit uncomfortable so I decided to drop it. I told her again that her calves are amazing and she said thanks and said she really appreciates the compliment and we went our separate ways after that.   

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Here are  few pics that I have taken of ladies calves in the gym. One of them I see on a regular basis in the gym so she flexes for me all the time and let me massage them sometimes. The one pic of a super hot lady that I have only seen one other time but she appeared to be really glad to see me again and even worked her calves for me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfmusclefan

Ever had one of those days where everything just falls into place and happens exactly they way you imagined it? Well, I just had one of those days today. I was driving out to the shops when I saw this really pretty girl on the sidewalk walking back home and of course I noticed her nice well toned legs. But the problem is I was driving in the opposite direction and I thought damn, I just missed an opportunity there. Luckily for me there was a roundabout just 100 yards ahead of me and I decided you know what, if I miss this, I might not get another opportunity like this for a long time. So at the roundabout, I told myself the shopping can wait and I turned back. I drove past her to the gate of the housing complex where I live and I parked the car there. Luckily there's a bit of a hill on the road so she didn't see me park the car.

Pretending I'm just out for a walk, I walked towards her and when we finally crossed paths, I greeted her and struck a conversation with her. She was surprisingly very nice and friendly so I asked her if she's an athlete or does weights. She said doesn't do any weights and  isn't an athlete, but she does work out. She wanted to know why I asked and I told her she has very nice muscular legs. She was flattered and said thanks. She told me she played rugby for a number of years in high school. I asked her if she could flex and she stood on her toes and flexed for me and as you can see those calves were quite a sight. They weren't particularly big or overly muscular, but I just loved the way they looked when she flexed. I asked her if I could take some pictures and to my surprise she agreed. Unfortunately it was mid-day and the sun was directly overhead so I couldn't get a shot of them with the sun directly on them to show the definition on them more clearly. She was very patient as I got her to pose in different positions to get best angle. I eventually managed to get these three shots which came out quite well considering. After taking the last shot she let me touch them and feel them and I must say they were quite hard. Clearly playing rugby does have its perks. I must admit I was quite surprised at how friendly and patient she was and the fact that she was so relaxed and at ease. She never showed even a hint of being uncomfortable the whole time. If she was she did a very good job of hiding it. This is definitely the best calf experience I've had so far. I guess good timing and a smooth approach does go a long way.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

calfmusclefan

Hey Quickflex. I need some advice. There's this woman who works in a pharmacy/supermarket who I'm getting well acquainted with. The pharmacy/supermarket she works at is in the shopping mall I frequent where I've gotten a lot of women to flex their calves. She works at the customer service counter which is located right at the entrance of the shop so I see her every time I pass by the shop or go in to do shopping there. Anyway, this woman has really nice calves. You know, those thick, meaty calves that are nice and shapely but which you can clearly see that they have more muscle than fat. Whenever I go into the store or when I'm at the mall I always make a point of passing by her and just striking a conversation with her. And the neat thing is that for part her uniform she wears a knee length pencil skirt that really brings out those calves of hers and every time I see them I just go crazy.

The problem is that she always working when I see her and she's usually sitting behind the counter so I don't usually get see her calves that often. Another problem is that I don't know when her breaks are. Now I'd ask her but I fear that she might think it's weird that I'd want to know something like that and she'll obviously be curious as to why I'd want to know. And I also kinda feel that it would be really inappropriate to talk about her calves or ask her to flex them while she's working. Since you're something of an expert in this field, I'd just like to know how do I approach this subject of her calves and maybe get her to flex without being weird and inappropriate. I really want to see her flex those calves. I don't mind not getting a photo but seeing them when she flexes them would be more than enough. How would you go about it? I wouldn't be surprised if you've found yourself in a situation like that before. I'm sure you'd like to see these calves that are driving me so crazy and you're probably wondering what the fuss is about. Well, here they are. These are candid shots I took while she was talking to a colleague.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfmusclefan

I saw this lady looking at some shoes and I just had to go to her and tell her what awesome calves she has. I went through the usual motions of asking her what workout she does and so on. She told me she runs a lot and was a track athlete in high school. I was a bit saddened though when she told me she doesn't really like them and wishes they were less muscular. I of course told her I like them and I think they're awesome. She was clearly very happy to hear that and she said thanks. I asked her if she could flex them and when she stood on her toes I couldn't believe how ripped they were. I told her that I'm taking pictures of them and although she was hesitant at first she agreed to flex again to let me take pictures. In the first few pictures she wasn't really flexing that much like she did the first time. So I asked her to really flex hard for one last shot. As you can see in the last photo, she went up really hard on her toes and well, you can see for yourself what I was treated to.

After we were done and I was about to go my way, this guy came up to me and asked me if I'm cool in a sort of confrontational tone. I think it must have been the manager or the head of security or something like that, cause afterwards he looked to the lady and asked her if she was okay, to which she replied with a big smile she was fine and there was no problem. I think he was watching us through the security cameras and probably felt the need to investigate. Can't blame him I guess. I suppose he was just doing his job. 

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

     
     

PabloDiablo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login