Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club

Started by quickflex, May 06, 2011, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Calf it's just a vibe that I get and it's probably the approach. I walked up to three ladies today, took video of two of them which I will be posting soon and just took a pic of the three one. The two that I took video of loved the compliments and really liked seeing their legs from a point of view that they have never seen before.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Rick Dobbins Photography

donovan1984

Thanks for the advice Quickflex.  You inspired me to try to do the same.  I saw a pretty girl in heels today and started talking to her.  I told her that her calves were amazing in those heels.  She laughed and said she has to wear them all the time for work.  She let me take a couple pictures so you guys could see them too. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Here are a some pics from day. I was snapping away trying the get the right angle and without blur but sometimes it looks clear on the camera phone but blurred on the computer. Sorry about that. I also got or though I got video of all three but somewhat screwed up on one of them. I think I was rushing because there were so many people in the gym at the time and I didn't want to make the lady feel uncomfortable with everyone looking at us and wondering what we were doing. I have video of two that I will be putting up soon.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Here's a variety of muscular calves that I grabbed over the last few days with more to come from the same ladies and new ones. I'm on fire and I want you guys to do the same. Just walk up to these women, compliment them, ask them to flex and take SOME pics!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Hey guys....here are a few from day in the gym. I planted to seed for a few more over the next few days. I'm working hard your you guys.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Keep up the good work calfmusclefan. You will be taking a pic of one of those ladies calves very soon.

I'd like to thank you guys for helping this thread reach 100,000 views. Thanks for coming back and I hope you continue to check it out.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfmusclefan

Hey there guys, here they are just as promised. Like I said, they're not much, but as you can see, this young lady's calves are still quite impressive. You can see in the photo where she's not flexing how impressively muscular they still look. In the one where she is flexing you see how incredible the definition is. And she wasn't even flexing that hard. It's pretty amazing that those legs belong to someone who's been exercising for only three months.  But then again, they've looked like that since was a little girl in primary school. I wanted to get her to stand on her toes so I could get a pic of them from the back, but was interrupted by a colleague from work who took my attention away from her.  I certainly hope this will be the start of better pics in the future. Hope you guys enjoy them.   

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

calfmusclefan

Hey guys. I decided to upload the two photos again, this time using imagebam. I uploaded them the first time with imagevenue. I can view them on the PC, but I seem to be having trouble viewing them on the phone. I've uploaded two of each. I suspect the other reason I'm having trouble viewing them on the phone is probably because they're too big so I reduced the the size of the other two.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Good job calfmusclefan! I knew you would do it soon. I honor of 400 post here I'm adding some calves from last week that I got in the gym.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I met the African American lady in the pics a few weeks ago at a bodybuilding competition in Nor Cal. She lives in San Francisco. To my surprise she was very nice but was wearing jeans. I teased with her about wearing jeans when she got such incredible calves to be showing off. She laughed and grabbed my hand holding it in a really sensual way. I was totally thrown off guard. Other people were talking to her but she continued to hold my hand making sure I didn't walk away before we finished our conversation. She said she had seriously thought about wearing a skirt and heels but it was cold so she didn't. I was talking to some friends when she went to the ladies room. I wanted to catch her along because I was going to ask her to pull up her jeans so I could not only take a pic but finally touch those incredible calves in person. When she walked back past me a few friends were in the middle of a discussion with me and I didn't just want to walk away( well I did but I didn't). There's one more local show coming up and I hope to see her again. I will definitely get pics for you guys if she's there. Here are a few in the mean time.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfmusclefan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know they're not quite flexed, but my goodness just look at the size of those calves. It's amazing what good genes and a little bit of exercise can do for a woman.

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Calfmusclefan.....awesome job with not giving up. You're on a roll. It's kinda funny, these days in the gym that I workout at, I just walking up to some of the women that I have complimented and rub their calves while they're doing calf raises. They just smile without blanking an eye. Even though winter is quickly approaching, I tell the ones wearing long sweat that they are in violation of the muscular calves code. They are two that I always have flex for me every time I see them. After pointing out the code violation, one of them never wears anything to the gym that covers her calves. I measured them and they are 17 inches. Off topic....here's a cool pic.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Great job being persistent approaching these women. In terms of taking the pic, I wouldn't ask them. I do most of the time because they usually never say no. But just in case you have any doubt have the camera ready so when they flex for you just take it. Then ask them if they want to see how their calf muscles look. At that time I tease them saying, I don't know if I should show you because you might think they are too muscular. That will totally offset any I can't believe you took a pic of them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography