LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club

Started by quickflex, May 06, 2011, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I saw this lady working her calves at the gym and complimented her in between sets. She was really nice and and wanted to show me a pic of them with her wearing a skirt on her phone. I was surprised that she took the time to show me and it took her a while to find the pic but she was determined to find it. She said she wanted me to see how her entire leg looked in heels. I was thinking SWEET! She finally found the pic and showed it too me and she looked incredible! I asked her text the pic to me and she did. I also asked her if I could take a pic of her calves and she said sure. In the pic with the two women she's the one on the left. We were leaving the gym at the same time and I really wanted to get video of her walking and ask her to flex again but I think I'll wait until the next time I see her. I have a good line that I think will work.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography


quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

This lady is a trainer at the gym where I workout. She's very pretty and when I complimented her on her calves she said she didn't like them because they are too big. I replied with they are sexy and you should never cover them up. Every time I see her in the gym now her calves are showing and she shows them to me and says....I wore this for you. I have to say I love it when a lady flashes me with her calves and tell me they're showing them off because I complimented them. It's only three pics but I will get more.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

shadowghosttt

her calves reminds me of this women i once saw on a bodybuilding forum  hope you like them quickflex ;D
her calves are similar to this lady the one you just posted small but buff only her cankle part? is this how you call it i mean the soleus muscle under the calf aka the gastrocnemius muscle
well anyways enjoy  ;D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Many of the world's most beautiful, muscular women are available to chat with you and are just a few keystrokes away.

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

The African American lady is Laticia. She's a national level fitness competitor that I met at the Arnold a few years ago. I don't think the lady that you posted is the same lady that I posted last. She does a lot of shoe modeling and is not a big in her upper body. She's having more pics taken by a friend to send to me. I'll keep you posted.
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I was leaving the gym and saw this lady. She was tall and kinda fit so I complimented her on her calves. She immediately started flexing them so I could tell she liked showing them off. I walked her to her car talking about her calves the entire way. I asked if I could take a few pics for some guys on a forum that loves women with calves like her and she was all about it. I was focusing on the one calf that she kept lifting in the air and pointing her toes when she said the other one is harder. So yeah I had her flex the other calf. I told her that I had to touch them and she let me have at them. As I was walking away she said maybe I could be a calf model. Of course that stopped me in my tracks and I gave her my number and told her to call me if she's really interested. Hope to run into her again.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

The first pic is of Abby. A few of you guys have been asking me so I contacted her and she texted my two pics. One is naughty so I can't post that one. But she was nice enough to take one herself and send it so here you are.

The second pic is of a lady that I saw in the grocery store. She was behind me in line and I told her I was letting her go ahead of me because she had nice calves. She smile and asked me if I was sure and I said yes. That way I can get another look at your calves. She had her son with her and I told him that his mom had nice calves but don't tell your dad. I was really fishing to see if she was married but nothing was said from her or the son. They were both smiling and talking I'm sure it was about me complimenting her. Oh I forgot, I asked her where she worked out and she said that she didn't workout. She thought her legs where ugly but thanked me for the compliment. As she finished checking out and turned to me and thanked me again. The pic is not that great and doesn't show how pretty and muscular her calves really are.

The last pics are of a lady that I met on facebook. I saw one of her pics and she had big muscular calves. I asked her to take some pics of them for me because she didn't have any but the one older one. She told me her calves were 18.5 and they use to be 21 when she was powerlifting. She want to get them back up there so I will keep you posted.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Here's another lady from the east coast that text me pics of her calves. She's 5'2 and her calves are 17.5 unflexed. She's took the pics herself so they are not the greatest but I appreciated the effort that she put into taking and sending them to me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Tony....glad you are getting pulled deeper into the muscular calves world. It's a fun play to be...lol!
Ok so here are some of the pics that one of my friends from the east coast text me. There are others because she sending them every day and usually several times a day. She's dying to have her calves massaged among other things that she wants done to them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

So I was in the gym and I saw a lady being shown around that had incredible calves. I couldn't stop staring at them. She was wearing a dress and wedged high heels. I was trying to time when I was leaving the gym so I could compliment her. I lost track of her and waited in the lobby area for a while  and still didn't see her. I walked back into the gym looking around and there was no sign of her. I decided to leave and as I walked out side I saw her walking in the parking lot. She was a good distance ahead of me so I had to walk fast without looking like a stalker(which I guess I was). By the time I caught up to her she was in her SUV and her windows were rolled up. I was thinking there's no way she's going to roll down her window but I'm going to try anyway. I got her attention and she actually opened the door and I could see her beautiful calves. I complimented her on her calves and she smiled and started laughing. From there I just talked about her calves and how beautiful she was. I asked her if she would get out of her vehicle so I could get a better look at her calves. I said I'm sorry but I have to see them up close and personal. She laughed and got out and said see here are my legs. I asked her to turn to the back and stand on her toes. She did and her calf muscles were awesome. I told her about this forum and that I wanted to take a pic for the guys was that ok with her. She was just laughing and said she sure. The sun wasn't in a good position and I had her walk to a few different spots to try and get a good shot. She was really cool about it. I asked her if I could touch them and she said yes. They were silky smooth and rock hard. Oh I forgot to tell you, she's in her late 50's and very pretty. I gave her a hug and she thanked me for the attention. Here they are!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Okay guys I had a pretty good day at the gym today. I got pictures of three different women calves. The first lady looked like he completed and was doing the seated calf raise machine. I asked her if she would mind if you think you are incredible calves. She was really cool about it and let me snap away.

The second ladies calves is one picture. I had seen her before at the gym walking in the parking lot and I complimented her on her calves. She was on the phone and gave me a dry thank you probably not realizing what I had said. This time when I saw her walking in the gym towards the lobby area I followed her and she had stopped at one of the tables. That was perfect because now I didn't have to chase her through the parking lot. I walked up to her and told her that her calves were awesome. She smile, this time a very friendly smile, and said why thank you. We talked for awhile and I think she thought that I was flirting with her. I told her I wanted to take some pics of her calves. I showed her a few pic from this group and she thought they were very muscular. I told her that her calves were just as muscular and said I will take a pic of them to show you. Now she was all in because she wanted to see what her calf muscles looked like. She was really shocked at how muscular they were and said that she had never seen them from the back before. She has a boyfriend so she didn't want to give me her number...at least not yet but I could tell if I had pressed she would have given it to me. I give her mine and she wanted to know when I would be in the gym again. I will get more pics and some video then because I can tell she liked the attention.

the third lady was working her calves and I walked pass her as she was doing standing calf raises. I stop and told her that her muscles looked nice. She and the lady that she was training with laughed. I saw her a little later after she had finished and compliment her again. I told her that I had to get a few pics of them for my buddies on a leg forum. She was cool with it and flexed away. Sorry that one of them is blurry and I will get more of her too. I have seen her in there many time but this was the first time I asked her to take a pic. But now that we have bonded with the mini photo shoot, it will be easier for me to get more.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I got a chance to go on a shoot with Rick Dobbins for referring calf models to him. The shoot was with Tina Jo. Very nice down to earth lady with sexy calves as I'm sure you guys know. Just a few pics I took with my iphone.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Ok Leggy, I will try and get a front shot next time.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Here are some more from one of your favorites. I have a lot more of her and if I add some that you have already seen I apologize. I have so many of her and I'm just now trying to organize them to post on here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography