LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club

Started by quickflex, May 06, 2011, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography


quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

 bluedays I wasn't referring to you. I don't think you would do that I'm just saying someone did so I can't post certain pics or share conversations because of that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

So I was in the gym today and I see a lady walking toward me with insane calves. She walked up the stairs where the cardio equipment is and I watched every step because her calf muscles were ripped. I wanted to keep an eye on that area because I was hoping to catch her leaving so I could follow her and get some video. Before I was finished I saw her come downstairs and head toward the women's locker room. I run after her(well walked really fast) hoping to catch up with her before she went inside. As she turned the corner entering the locker room I yelled "excuse me". I didn't think she would know that I was talking to her or come back out but a few seconds later she came back out. I said hello and told her she looked great. I asked her if she was an athlete and complimented her on her calves. She smile but said that she hated them but was suck with them. We chatted a little longer and I told her if she needed any help achieving her goals I would help her. I went back to my workout but was still hoping to follow her out to get some video for you guys. I saw her go back upstairs to the cardio area which was good because I would have a better chance at seeing her when she left.

A little while later she came down into the main weight room where I was. Now I was happy because she was well within my view and it would give me more time to talk to her. I was talking to another guy and thought it was the perfect time to chat with her more. I waved her over and started pointing her legs out to the guy. He so thought they were awesome and the leg conversation was on. I finally asked her to flex her calves for me but she said no....I hate my calves and try to keep them covered but it's too hot. I said thank god for heat. She then told me I could see her legs as she walked away and I replied thank you I'll make sure to do that.

After the other guy left I went over and talked to her some more hoping to soften her up. She was very difficult and even said so. I played on that and left the calf talk out for now. We talked more about person things like her going back to college which eventually led me back to telling her she can make money off her legs to use for college. She replied yeah I know but it just seems weird people liking my legs and wanting to touch them. She said people always approach her wanting to touch her legs and she tell them no. I flipped the tone of the conversation to make it seem like she was weird for noting embracing the attention and letting people touch them.

After talking for a very long time as I was trying to wait her out so she would leave before I did(see what I go through to try and get video for you guys). Since that didn't work I figured she was finished working out and probably would walk out with me. She did and I continued to talk about her doing calf shoots for money. When we got outside I stopped and she did too. I'm thinking damn I'm never going to get behind her to get some footage. I decided to get bold and looked down at her calves and said wow, look at them. Just point you toe for me. She did which surprised me. I then said you should let me take a pic of them to put on this legs forum and get you some exposure. She said ok....talk about shocked!! She then said where do you want to take it. I told her I wanted to be in the sun so her definition would show better. We went to her car and she asked what to do. I told her to turn her back to me and stand on her toes. She did and my heart dropped for two reasons. One....I didn't think she would ever flex for me and secondly they looked awesome! Well here they are!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Thanks scags! I don't waste my time responding to guys like that. It's nice to see guys like you and most of the other guys on this board that can see the whole picture and not just a post or two. I really appreciate it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I just joined a new gym and the amount of muscular calves walking around is insane!! I approached a lot of them just to say hello and complimented most of them. I took pics of few and will have video of some others. There's a pic of a lady that I saw in the grocery store. I complimented her on her calves and she pulled up her dress to show me her quads. I was shocked. I asked her to stand on her toes so I could take a pic of her calves and she was surprised when she show how awesome her muscles were. As you guys know most of these women have never seen their calves from the back so it's easy to tell them you're going to show them what their calves look like. And they are always amazed. There are a few other calves mixed in....the ones the women text to me. I started a new job and the hours are longer so I don't have a much time to separate them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Video is coming

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Hey guys,
The first pics is from a lady that approached me in the gym and asked if I knew what exercises she could do to work her quads because she was starting to see some loose skin on them and didn't like it. She was a little older but very attractive and when I looked at her legs I was more than happy to help her. I told her I would help her if she let me take a pic of her calves. I took this one and hope to get some others later.
The last two are from a lady that I was send in the gym for the last two weeks and had complimented her calves before. Because I'm getting transferred at work and probably wouldn't see her again I when in for the pic. I told her I was leaving and she was very sad to see me go.....perfect time to ask for a pic. I also told her that I knew a lot of guys that would enjoy seeing her awesome calves and I if she didn't mind I would like to get a pic before I left the gym. She was so excited and as I walked away she said you didn't take the picture. I stopped in my tracks and tried to hide how truly excited I was. Her tights were halfway down her calves and I was just was just going to take the pic like that because I could still see them. She said wait, let me pull them up so you can see better. I almost fell over backwards. I told her to turn her back to me and stand on her toes. Her calf muscles popped and her friend said wow look at her calf muscles, I had no idea they looked like that. I showed them to her and she was amazed. Hope you enjoy them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

calfmusclefan keep up the good work man. It will pay off. It's the approach that makes or breaks getting the pic. It is another level but it can be done.

Ok guys, I was able to get her to take a few more pics....the one with the huge calves. Now that my job transfer starts tomorrow, I probably won't see her again but I could tell she was really interested in taking more pics. She had friends coming up to her on the treadmill while we were talking and she would tell them...he likes my calves. Then she would say show them the picture. Of course they would freak out in a good way and one even asked her to flex her calves for another one of their friends that walked up. It was a very cool experience to say the least. As I continued to talk to her about how special her calves were, one of her friends sister was on a treadmill near us and pulled up her sweats flexing her calves and said...take a picture of my calves. As I walked over to her to check them out she was instantly embarrassed and pushed her sweats down before I could get to her. I asked her to let me see them and she said...I was just kidding. I replied with....no really let me see them. I kinda saw them from where I was and they were nice. She pulled them up and flexed for me. I didn't push for a pic because she wanted the attention but was really ready to be totally put on the spot. I know if was saw her again and teased her about them she would let me take a pic. Btw....they were nice. Not as big as the lady that I'm  posting but more like the girl next door which is sexy enough for me.  Anyway, I apologized for any misspells and other things because I have had a long day. Here are the monsters!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Hey guys,
Here are a few more from the gym. I also have some video but the hours at my new job is killing me and I'm trying to find to time to transfer the video. I will get it up soon even if I have to take a day off...lol. Hope you enjoy. I have spotted, complimented and told a few others that I will be taking pics of their calves the next time I see them so more to come. Btw...the one on the toilet is not from the gym. I met her in Vegas when I lived there and we still keep in touch sometimes so she said I crossed her mind and decided to take a pic of her calves for me. She also said that she has been working them really hard and hoped I noticed a difference. I didn't, they look awesome!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography