LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club

Started by quickflex, May 06, 2011, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Rick Dobbins Photography


quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

buckskin12

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nice shot! You get all the ladies in the right time and place.. Good job!!

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Her name is Anna. She's got really nice calves. I have seen some pics on Diana The Valkyrie of her calves. Probably from that clip.
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfcrazy

thanks quickflex and shelton. obviously my username indicates i like calves and when i got a glimpse of anna's calves i about died. i love her upper body but to ignore calves like that blows my mind. calves like that just don't come around very often. i'll have to see if i can find her on valkryie. thanks guys

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

She wouldn't let me shoot her face but was fine with me shooting her legs.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Thanks Calfman.  I approached her cautiously regarding her calves because she is a professional woman and I didn't want to freak her out.  But she quickly realized that I had a calf fetish and was fine with it. She smiles every time I see her and say "you know I have to feel your calves". She says it makes her feel attractive. I'm leaving Vegas and she wanted to see me before I left. I did a kinda testing the waters by teasing her about massaging her calves before I left. She just giggled so I didn't know if that was a yes. She texted me and went to the local bar where I was hanging out with friends. I was surprised that she made the effort to see me before I left. When I returned her text I asked her to bring a skirt and heels so I could finally she her awesome calves in a sexy outfit. She replied with a haha so I thought that meant nice try. At the bar she was very polite and said she didn't want to interrupt my time with my friends. I'm things...are you crazy, I have to see and feel those calves again before I leave Vegas.  Long story short, she agreed to meet me back at my place. When we got to my place, she opens her pulse and pulls out a skit and high heels. My jaw dropped! She said, you said you wanted to see me in a mini skirt and high heels so I brought them. She flexed for me and I asked her if I could massage her calves. She said yes, what girl doesn't want her calves massaged. I was in heaven and almost couldn't contain myself. I grabbed the lotion and massaged the hell out of her calves...lol! She said, you're going to make me fall asleep. I told her if she did I would totally take advantage of her calves. We chatted as I massaged her calves and the evening was awesome. That put the ! on me leaving Vegas.
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I came across these shots of Tanya Merryman.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography