Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club

Started by quickflex, May 06, 2011, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography


quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

The lady in the gray was just someone that I saw in the lobby of the expo. She was very pretty and had big sexy calves and quads.
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

These ladies are not from the club. It's Olympia weekend here in Vegas and they were at the bar.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

sarhabender

do you have more pics of the olympia weekend?
Please make pics much as possible ;D

gymguyjim

You could say I managed to take a leaf out of quickflex's book last night. Met a girl for a date and we got talking about her kick boxing, she mentions she did pole dancing and horse riding in the past. I said she must have some pretty stong legs then (I could see she did lol) and she started saying about how she had cramp from walking around all day and put her calves on my lap right there on the couch. Her calves were huge, and I said so and at first she was seemed a bit bummed out.. I explained that this was a good thing, not that they were fat, but strong and then she tensed.. I could feel the fucking ridge through her jeans. This girl has got some seriously strong legs. By the end of the night we were sat outside in my car and she stared off into the distance and suddenly came out with stuff like 'I wonder if I could squeeze your head off with these legs.. ;)' and stuff like that. She obviously could tell I was really into them. At the end of the night we huged and she said although I'd probably be able to beat her in an arm wrestle, she'd "kick my ass" if we leg wrestled..

To say I had a boner at this point would be a massive understatement. Will be meeting her again soon, hopefully either at hers or at mine. If things get more interesting I'll definitely make a new thread, but I wanted to reply in here because of all the good work quickflex has done. By that I mean he has shown  you can just get casually talking about calves, etc, with any girl and if they're interested in you they will usually use it as a way to get you excited.. The moment I told her I basically liked her legs, she couldn't resist flirting with ideas about them and seeing my reaction. Try it some time, it may not always work I'm sure, but you never know. I am certainly excited about meeting this girl again and seeing what the fuck happens next lol

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Gymguyjim that's awesome! You're right, women seem to really like teasing a guy with whatever it is that he's into. Most of them have never heard compliments regarding their calves in terms of them being sexy. So when they finally hear it they say, " that's different, I like it". Host women are willing to try almost anything once...lol, and they like newness. Since not very many men are brave enough to let them know that their calves turn them on, the newness of it excites them. Most of them can't wait to get together and try some of the sexual things I've told them that I want to do. Keep us posted    gymguyjim regarding your next meeting. Tell her to wear a dress or skirt so you can massage her calves better. I guarantee that it will get her excited to wear a dress because women can't seem to turn down a massage. As especially when she's the one that told you her calves cramp a lot. Good luck and don't be shy!!
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

gymguyjim

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gymguyjim that's awesome! You're right, women seem to really like teasing a guy with whatever it is that he's into. Most of them have never heard compliments regarding their calves in terms of them being sexy. So when they finally hear it they say, " that's different, I like it". Host women are willing to try almost anything once...lol, and they like newness. Since not very many men are brave enough to let them know that their calves turn them on, the newness of it excites them. Most of them can't wait to get together and try some of the sexual things I've told them that I want to do. Keep us posted    gymguyjim regarding your next meeting. Tell her to wear a dress or skirt so you can massage her calves better. I guarantee that it will get her excited to wear a dress because women can't seem to turn down a massage. As especially when she's the one that told you her calves cramp a lot. Good luck and don't be shy!!

Well.......This girl text me last Wednesday to that say another guy has asked her to be in a relationship and she said yes. So thats it I'm afraid. Fuck knows how many she had on the go. So I decided to cut her off, I'm not meeting up as 'just friends', I'd probably end up giving her lifts or something to meet her sparkling new boyfriend. Fucking great. The joys of being an ugly bastard I guess! I really love my life, haha

shadowghosttt

nice pictures man  ;D always outstanding!!  :o
remember me?  :)
shaodowghostt but now my new account is with triple t  :P
old account got deleted  :-\ can u help me with a bit of karma?  :)
karma for the amazing posts  ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Many of the world's most beautiful, muscular women are available to chat with you and are just a few keystrokes away.

shadowghosttt

thanks calfcrazy  :)
i will work on new pictures i have no choice but to start all over again  :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Many of the world's most beautiful, muscular women are available to chat with you and are just a few keystrokes away.

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

The lady in black tights and orange top was really fun. She was talking to me and I compliment her physique. She started posing for me and said, I have a great ass, you should take a picture of it...so I did. We started talking about her muscles and she said she's got great calves and pulled up her tights and flex them for me. I look to my left and there was a lady wearing white shorts and said, what are you doing? Next thing I know she runs over and jumps in the pic standing on her toes comparing her calves to the lady's that I was taking a pic of. I got the biggest kick out of that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I met this lady in the club with two other girlfriends. They were former ballerinas and gymnasts. I got to complimenting their calves and they were flexing for me all night. I exchanged number with this one and she texted me this pic the next night and said, guess whose calves these are and if you're right you get a private showing....bring the oil! I was like wow!! She wanted to know what I was going to do to her calves and once I told her she wanted me at her hotel asap! I love it when these ladies get pulled into my calf fantasies.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Sorry about the blurry pic but when Dave Polumbo put his finger between Hellie's split in her calf, I thought it was worth seeing. She was really nice and give me a big hug after I thanked her for flexing her calves.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

lix4fbbs

To a true pro who knows what he seeks, and knows even better how to get it.
Deserved K
You really should consider creating an amateur calves compilation site/clips4sale.
You obviously have the knack and the nerve to cajole a bevvy of beefy-calved babes into having their photos taken (for purposes licit and lascivious  ;D). Unless, of course, having to maintain a site would take the fun out of it.