Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club

Started by quickflex, May 06, 2011, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckskin12

Quickflex.. Whatever happen to happen Abby? Do you still keep in touch with her? I love her calves.. Does she lives in Las Vegas? Well your doing a good job by talking to these nice fine ladies.. Keep up the good work!!


petie14

Well done.  Loved the audio.  If you could put together some video with the same sort of muscle talk you'd be my hero.  Thx and keep up the good work!!!!

richierich

Quickflex your da man, best thread on the board K+

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Thanks for the compliments guys. Glad you like it.

Musclelegs I'm not paying the ladies. These are just women that I meet at a night club or on the street and stop them to compliment their calves. I'm only equipped with my iphone to take a few pics and possibly a few seconds of video. I don't use the pics or video to make a profit. I really only take it to put on here for you guys. I probably wouldn't even be taking pics or videos of these women if it wasn't for sharing here. I would still stop them and compliment their calves though.
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Just a few from last nite.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Westernport is are correct. That's all it takes and the women seem to really appreciate the compliments.

On a different note. I went to the USA Championships here in Vegas this past weekend and OMG! I only went to the prejudging but I also went to the host hotel and hung out there for a bit. I met a lot of the photographers and took a few shots of some calves in the lobby and flirted with a few of the ladies. Here are 3 quick pics more to come from weekend at the club also but I just wanted to get these up because this ladies calves were crazy! She was shooting with a few of the photographers but I managed to get a few shoots off. The pics from the club won't compare to hers but I just wanted to share.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfcrazy


quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

She goes by Blondie. I didn't take any video of her but she was doing shoots with membership websites so they were taking video of her. I just jumped in for a quick couple of shots as she was getting ready to change outfits.
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Here are some pics from the club over the weekend and a few are from ladies in either the lobby of the hotel or the expo at the show.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

lionel77fr

Why does this club attract girls with big calves? I've never seen that in another club.

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Most of the club in Vegas have a lot of women with big calves. These women are from all of the world so it's not hard to find lots with great legs. More than 95% of the women wear very shorts skirts, shorts or dresses. You are probably use to going to club where you live or places that are not high tourist areas. You're not going to find the level or amount of women with muscular calves in places like that. Actually there are lots of women with muscular calves that live in Vegas because they have migrated from all over the world. The Gaming Industry attracts very fit women because guys being served want to have attractive women as their hostesses.

A list of clubs in Vegas that I go to where I always see lots of women with muscular calves.
Tao Night Club
Lavo Night Club
Marquee Night Club
XS Night Club
Surrender Night Clubs
The Bank
Rain
The Ghost Bar
Voodoo Lounge
Crown Night Club
Actually the list goes on and on. Vegas is a hot spot for women and the muscular calves seem to follow.
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

That's what made me stop her. Even though the jeans were cut off, she couldn't really get that little part over her calves. I was telling her how sexy it was that her calves were so big she couldn't get her jeans over them.

I stopped a pretty blonde in the lobby of the host hotel that had shapely calves and did a little calf talk flirting. She measured her calves with a tape from one of the photographers(no I dropped the ball and didn't get a pic of the measurement) in the area and they were 16 inches. I took a few quick snap shots. She didn't really know how to flex them that well but she was hot!

Flirtly Calf Talk Audio


Calf Photos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

A few more additions. Some were taken at the day pool party as you can see the lady in a bikini.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

A few more calf shots from the club.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography