LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pet_102002

Cindy is so Lovely
If you want... Cindy is on Twiter https://twit***.com/CindyTraining

I hope that you will enjoy my little contribution for the most beautiful fitness girl in the World

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     


Cindy Landolt

Thank you all for the Great Support and Motivation!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lots of Love

Cindy  :-*

Lots more coming by the way!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pet_102002

Cindy is so sexy, so nice, so lovely, so cute, so kind....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Timmon

Pictures speak the loudest. Cindy showing that awesome cleavage, that most women would die for...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

paranoidpan26

5 hours in Photoshop.....hope you like it


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

afigreg

Cindy if everything I've heard is true and you are getting breast implants then that's just fine with me because it's what you want to do and it's something that will clearly make you happy. Personally I don't think you need them but if you feel you want them then go for it. It's your body and your physique and you have to live with it so forget what anyone else says and do what will make you happy and feel good.

Breast implants won't change who you are, just how you look. You'll still be the sweet young woman that was so nice to meet me last time you were here and you'll still be the sweetie Cinderella that I am friends with.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

samusaran

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

beelzebub

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New boobs tomorrow!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The last time her hands will ever cover real boobs? From tomorrow, only cold lifeless lumps?
Maybe this is all a wind up! I still don't believe this could happen.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

autechre

Cindy getting her boobs done? Worst. News. Ever.  :-[

I was a big fan of that chest  ;D
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

prolo

At least the rest of her body will be same.... For sure that she will train even harder!

Timmon

"A litre of water's, a pint and three quarters". That's the only way I can remember metric vs imperial!
If the implants have been filled with water (saline), which I assume they have been (can you fill them retrospectively with sillicone?) , that will add approx 1kg to your weight.
Must feel very top heavy and out of balance when you are used to muscle and a bit of natural boob.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bombomper

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"A litre of water's, a pint and three quarters". That's the only way I can remember metric vs imperial!
If the implants have been filled with water (saline), which I assume they have been (can you fill them retrospectively with sillicone?) , that will add approx 1kg to your weight.
Must feel very top heavy and out of balance when you are used to muscle and a bit of natural boob.
Silicone implants are usually pre-filled, whereas saline implants are inserted empty, then inflated.

With regards to the added weight, I don't think the added weight will affect Cindy much - compared to other women at least!

musclewomanfan

here you can see some 1000cc girls
and i would say it´s the size of her morph from 2011
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ciccio

Can't wait to see her with massive boobs... 1000cc are huge implants, but guys, always remember she is 179cm, the typical fbb with implants is no more than 160cm usually