⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibai101

i think with her hieght 1000cc is pretty much justifiable, cant wait to see her new tits
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


afigreg

I actually can't wait until we can get past the fact that Cindy has had breast implants, stop talking about it and get back to just talking about the wonderful Cindy and not her new breasts. I consider Cindy a friend and I support her in whatever she choses to do but I hope that eventually everyone can just get past the surgery and move on.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I actually can't wait until we can get past the fact that Cindy has had breast implants, stop talking about it and get back to just talking about the wonderful Cindy and not her new breasts. I consider Cindy a friend and I support her in whatever she choses to do but I hope that eventually everyone can just get past the surgery and move on.

Amen to that afigreg, 100%

:thanks:

You're right afigreg. I guess everybody's speaking about Cindys wonderful personality, her fine sense of humor and her stunning beauty again once we've finally SEEN it!

I confess I'm damn curious how it might look...
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ciccio

Does anyone know why she has done a video where she is training? I'm starting thinking she wanted to wait for the new look but I'm just guessing

Timmon

Quite right Alfigreg, she will need time. Less than 2 weeks since major surgery. She is probably still black and blue.
As someone on the site who has been through it has said , giving advice to Cindy:

"Take your time babes. Health is MOST important. Trust me you may feel well, but you want to take it super easy. I felt great and then it unravelled real quick.
Rest up babes..Im excited to see too, but wish you health.
xoxo
S"

Give her some time.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Atlas Maximus

Well, I think these photos are the best of this gallery:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hey Everyone!..  ^-^

Back in the Gym As of July 1st, so it shouldn't be long before I am ready to shoot again more thoroughly soon!

I kept my diet tight during my time away from the gym and barely lost anything, that goes to show the effectiveness of my principles of basic strength and diet OVER reps and pump!

I also filmed for a small role in a Swiss Comedy film last Month, I will keep you posted on its release, that was a lot of fun and something that I will be doing more of in the near future!

As you can see I have just done the first pictures with Adrian Portmann as the Human Motorcycle, that picture is the headline of a new gallery opening here on Lake Zurich, the image has received a HUGE response in the studios over here, and they want to push it as an iconic image for fit and muscular women.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lots more to come from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login over the next few Months including video shoots from the gym (at last some will say) but I'm somewhat the perfectionist (my Swiss genes) and so I wanted to make sure everything was ideal before I started to produce videos!

If you would like to be kept up to date with all of the latest information then PLEASE sign up for my FREE Newsletter Here:

www.cindytraining.com just select your language and fill in the form!

OK that's all for now, other than to say thank you for all of your continued support and messages, and I look forward to hearing your response to my latest pictures and videos as I release them!

Lot's of love

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afigreg

Thank you for the update Cindy. You are just too kind to us and too generous with everything.

You said you barely lost anything during your time away from the gym. Yes because you kept your diet tight and the type of training you do, but I would have thought you barely lost anything also because you've been doing this so long and so consistently that the phrase "muscle memory" would apply and your body would get back to where it was very quickly(if all of that makes sense to you).

I await any new pictures or videos you wish to share with us.

Thank you again sweetie.

;) Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

matadore10


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

hhheeeyyy12345

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Such a beautiful girl!  :-*

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Cindy Landolt

Hey Everyone!...  ^-^

Thank you for all of the positive messages that I'm receiving, my inbox is overflowing, so I will try to reply to you all as soon as possible!

Seems that I can always rely on Saradas members to be Happy and Helpful!

I'm truly blown away by the response that my 'New Look' has received, for every negative comment I get, I receive about 30 Super Positive ones!.. You guys are the best!  :rock:

Lot's of new FREE content coming up soon too. But right now I'm hard in training, getting everything dialed right in!

Lot's of love to you all

Best Wishes

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afigreg

Thank you Sweetie Cinderella. You are simply pure class. NEVER let the negative comments put you off your goals or from living your life the way you want to live it. I'm sure you've been swamped with comments and messages so take your time to get back to all of us.

Thank you again Cindy.

:-* Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Noswal

OK guys, brace yourself for the next installment:

Cindy on a Friday evening out:

So many women, So little time!! :)

Noswal

 :wow:




Quoting Cindy today "7am on Chelsea Bridge, London! Perfect weather, perfect day!"

What a view to wake up to!! :)
So many women, So little time!! :)