LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pet_102002



THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS CINDY
You're absolutely Beautiful & so Cute

Please guys... Go to the fabulous Cindy's Website... You will watch lovely picture from the most beautiful woman like this ;)
Enjoy them ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     


Cindy Landolt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cindy, if you don`t mind can you answer me this questions ?

It`s about this article and the leg training routine ...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

do you usually train with low amount of sets (2-3), and what is the rep range and weights you`re using ?
( i am asking because i am ectomorph and low sets and reps are good option for me)
how many times a week you train and what is your split ?
can you tell some more of your tipical chest and arms workout ?

Please Cindy,
Can you answer to this question ?

Hi Karhort,
                Sorry I must have missed this question first time around!..

I train mostly 2 sets to absolute failure when training, sometimes, if I'm having a strong day I will go for a third.
I train 8-5 reps in my upper body and 21-13 in Legs, I usually deadlift around 15 reps.
My Split is 4 times weekly Mo/Tu/Th/Fr

For Chest I perform 8 then 5 reps for Flat bench, followed by 8 then 5 reps incline Bench, followed by weighted dips, usually 13 then 8 reps.

For Biceps I train 8 then 5 in the Nautilus curl machine, and then 8-5 thumbs up rope curls.

I hope that helps, for more visit my blog

www.cindytraining.com

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Thanks pet,
                  Yes I will continue to give my pictures away for free, but it would be great if you could all have a few tours around my site now and then to keep the Visitor Numbers High!

Thanks and best wishes to you ALL

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Thank you again everyone!  :)

Please check it out and let me know what you think? I will be expanding my site with something that you have all been requesting in January, so keep checking in!

Additionally please sign up to my newsletter here!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even if you have signed up to my old sites newsletter you will need to do it again here, as I have bought some sophisticated ant-spam software that won't allow me to just import all of your addresses!


Love

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pet_102002

Only five words.... CINDY IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL
I love all your pictures and the new ones with your Dior sunglasses are very beautiful too beacause  YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL !!!!
Good luck for all your occupations & thanks a lot for all your lovely pictures !!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Cindy Landolt

Hi Everyone!
                   Please click THIS link!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's to my segment on the TV Show Glanz und Glorai...  :)

The more views it gets the better!.. I'm hoping to do more TV work soon, and the more interest I receive, the better chance I have!

Thanks again for all of the support from Saradas, ALL of you are GREAT!

Lots of Love  :-*

Cindy

Now 'Get Clicking'  ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi All!
         Thank you again for your support!..  :)

You are helping make my TV segment the most viewed of the week!  8)

You Saradas Boys are really the BEST, a big hug and a VERY tight squeeze from me!  :-*

Meanwhile, here's a little Valentines Day Gallery for you

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Many of those have been seen before, but there are a few that haven't yet, so look closely, and don't forget to check back later today for some totally new content!

And for those of you that haven't already seen this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please check it out!... And for those that already have, please check it out again!  :-*

Thanks Guys, you are Great to me!

Love Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Happy Valentine's Day!..  :heart:

Please check it out and let me know what you think? I will be expanding my site with something that you have all been requesting in January, so keep checking in!

Additionally please sign up to my newsletter here!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even if you have signed up to my old sites newsletter you will need to do it again here, as I have bought some sophisticated ant-spam software that won't allow me to just import all of your addresses!


Love

Cindy  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pet_102002

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

polchak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi Everyone,
                   Busy week in progress, lot's of work with my trainees, as well as shooting a 'first time video' of my deadlifts, I want to check it through for quality, but it's HD and should be perfect for web, it's just a 2 min clip of my training.

Additionally I am doing another magazine article for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which I will provide you with the link for when It's up!..

Thank you again everyone!  :)

Please check it out and let me know what you think? I will be expanding my site with something that you have all been requesting in January, so keep checking in!

Additionally please sign up to my newsletter here!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even if you have signed up to my old sites newsletter you will need to do it again here, as I have bought some sophisticated ant-spam software that won't allow me to just import all of your addresses!


Love

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Thank you again everyone!  :)

Please check it out and let me know what you think? I will be expanding my site with something that you have all been requesting in January, so keep checking in!

Additionally please sign up to my newsletter here!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even if you have signed up to my old sites newsletter you will need to do it again here, as I have bought some sophisticated ant-spam software that won't allow me to just import all of your addresses!


Love

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hey Everyone!...
                          Back again with a TOTALLY NEW and UNSEEN Gallery!..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please allow it to be viewed for a while before Copying it out, I happily give all of my content away for free, but if you can visit my site to see it a few times first that would be GREATLY appreciated!  8)

Lots of Love

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hey Everybody!..
                         I hope you're having a Great weekend!?  8)

Please check out these link with new UNSEEN pictures and interviews for the Swiss National Sunday Paper 'Blick'..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lot's of love, and have a Super Sexy Sunday!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hey Everyone,
                      I hope that you had a GREAT weekend, and there's still a little more of Sunday to go!  :cool2:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Enjoy  ;)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login