⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noswal



Feast your eye's guy's!!!!!!
So many women, So little time!! :)

Noswal

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
So many women, So little time!! :)

liam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy looks awesome here!

:-*
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

matadore10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

razzaxx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

Is that 180 kg squat she is doing? That is just ridiculously unbeliavable if it is for such a tall woman. Or are they 10 kg plates she has on the bar?

bombomper

Those are 10 kg plates, or maybe even less considering their holes.

Cindy Landolt

Hi razzaxx,
                Those are 10kg plates, total weight was 102.5 kg, I did 21 continuous deep reps.

Kisses

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kenji

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ain't that just the sweetest smile you ever did see?  :)

Cindy Landolt

Yes I always go below parallel with my Femur..

That was actually a light set for me as I wasn't in my usual gym, I have done 125kg for 21 to the same depth, but I mostly train with 120kg as that's 150% of my bodyweight, and seems to be the 'sweet spot' for me.

Thank you for the compliments  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liam

Lovely Cindy loves the sunshine!  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

hhheeeyyy12345

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hhheeeyyy12345

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Thank you again everyone!  :)

Please check it out and let me know what you think? I will be expanding my site with something that you have all been requesting in January, so keep checking in!

Additionally please sign up to my newsletter here!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even if you have signed up to my old sites newsletter you will need to do it again here, as I have bought some sophisticated ant-spam software that won't allow me to just import all of your addresses!


Love

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marcimarc777

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marcimarc777

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Noswal

So many women, So little time!! :)