Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

virgilhilts

Your pecs are beautiful. Please don't do it!


Cindy Landolt

Thanks Virgil..
                     More Pecs to come!..

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

Cindy do you have intention to compete in bodybuilding category in the future?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Cindy Landolt

Hey Swimmer403,
                             Thank you.. I'll do my best  :)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi RobMash,
                   I honestly don't know, I think I would target the new physique class as that suits my lifestyle more than actual bodybuilding, plus there are things you have to do to compete in BB that I'm just not willing to do.

If I can find a GENUINE drug free competition then I may enter, although it would still be at least another year before I feel that my potential will be reached.

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi samusaran,
                      Thank you for the lovely compliment, I won't be hurrying to get implants, so no need to fear a SURPRISE  ;)

As for competing, please check the post I replied to Rob above.

Winter Snow Shoots?... Possibly yes, although I will wait till I'm back from Australia so that there's a contrast between the snow and my Suntan  :)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbblover2

Cindy, I just want to echo the comments of the other sensible people on this board:  please do not get implants!  Also, please continue to stay drug-free.  The way you look now is pretty well perfection!  I would simply encourage you to continue with what you're doing re: your training.  You seem to have goals set for yourself to be attained in the next year.  That seems to make sense.  I hope you're 100% satisfied with yourself at that point as you should be.

Cindy Landolt

Hey buffalojet,
                        Thanks a LOT!.. I'll try and keep it up!  ;)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi Fbblover2, Nick384 and jdm022,
                                                       Don't worry!..  I have some big plans for my chest/pec development over the next year, so my chest might well be growing pretty seriously all on it's own  ;)

Love Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hey buddye,
                     Thankyou so much for the detailed message/post... Great examples for me to see!

The look that I was considering was more along the lines of Dina Al Sabah or Larissa Reis...

But as I mentioned above, I will first develop my pecs to their maximum potential before re-considering any enhancemnts, so that's at least another 12-16 months away anyway!

Love Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hey busthemus2003,
                                  As you rightly said, I would want them to look more womanly than clearly FAKE, but that's tricky when you're my height and frame size as the implants need to be very large to be proportional to the rest of me  :-\

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi realcutey7,
                      Ahhh thanks... I'm happy that you'll still like me either way!  ;)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hey Gambo!
                    You'll like it here!... It's a Great site  :)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

IMO Implants it's right only for huge bodybuilders like Aleesha Young for keeping the proportions but not for the rest.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Cindy Landolt

Hi realcutey7,
                       It's actually very simple to get started, I will assume that she's fairly new to training and therefore needs to gain some size and muscle before looking to get her shape and details.

With that in Mind I suggest that she increses her strength in the main 5 exercises:

1. Squat
2. Deadlift
3. Bench Press
4. Bent over rows
5. Overhead Press

Work them for 2 Max weight sets, in the rep range of 6-8 for everything other than the Deadlift and Squats, for those 2 exercises rep between 15-20 reps, ALWAYS going below horizontal with the femur on the Squat.

Learn proper technique in those lifts and train to increase your strength in them, the side effect of this increased strength will be muscle size.

Tell her to follow some of my principles here:

DEAD LINK REMOVED

In addition 'IF' she has access to a 'Trap Bar' for her Deadlifts, I would suggest that she works this exercise to the MAX, I'm becoming convinced that it is the 'Number 1' piece of Gym Apparatus anywhere in the world!.. It hits more muscles more intensely and in the shortest space of time in comparison to ANY other exercise/equipment!.. It's also FAR safer than either the Deadlift OR the Squat!

Cindy  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login