LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wcw2001

hey cindy, i just purchased 3 of the hi res downloads on your website. unfortunately, i thought i was purchasing the entire set of photos from each particular shoot :(. anyhow, i really like the shower pictures, because in hi res, you can attain close-ups of your lovely feet. i know that's a little weird, but what else is new. would you be able to make sets of pictures available as a whole on your website in hi-res??


fp909

Cindy, I would love to see more pec flexing pics!

Cindy Landolt

Hi Niculescu,
                    I have recently done a few shoots in Australia where I am touring right now.
Keep an eye on my blog and galleries on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login there will be a lot of updates, and there maybe some already taken that are what you are wanting to see.

Love Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi fighterpilot909,
                            Lots of updates coming... I think there are a few good leg flexing shots in them  :P

Love Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

That was fast!... I'm happy that you like them.

There wil be full galleries to follow!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

shimmer1

Hey Guys,

I went to Sydney on business this week (from Melbourne) and had the pleasure of going out  for dinner with Cindy, and I can tell you all, she is equal in personality and warmth, as she is body.

The biggest thing for me was that I realised there are people who talk about training (me) and there are people who do it, and love it, and reap the rewards (Cindy) and it has totally refocussed me to my training and diet, so probably best Sushi ill ever have.  ;D

Thanks Cindy, now im off to jetts  ^-^


afigreg

shimmer1, I met Cindy here in Sydney last weekend and I agree with you. She is simply a wonderful woman. Very open, friendly, kind and oh so sweet. Even without her muscular physique(which she obviously works very hard at), she would still be all of these things. I don't workout at all, I'm actually a little overweight, and we only knew each other from some brief online correspondence, but that didn't matter to Cindy, she was just so nice to me when we met.

Thank you Cindy. I hope we can keep in touch and meet again, if not in your last few day here, then the next time you are here in Sydney.  :)
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afigreg

Thank you for the new pictures Cindy. You look as beautiful as always.

:-* Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jibai101

wow, the long silky hair, piercing eye, the confident smile, she really knows how to tease a guy.

met vriendelijke groeten
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

vato76

Wow what an amazing smile! Hey Cindy, when are you gonna make a video?  :clap:

afigreg

Hey, what's not to love about Australia? Then again, as an Aussie myself, I am a little more than biased and it is even better when the Sweetie Cinderella is here.  :-*
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Thanks All!..

I'm happy that you like the Red Dress shoot, I thought it was a little different to the norm!..

@ busthemus2003 I loooove Australia!  ;)
@ grantrose I haven't done any nudes yet, if they are in context then I probably would, but we'll see in time!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

Cindy, I love how you just own these guys. I'd love you put me in my place like this. :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Photoshop fakes. Just for laughs, guys. ;D

afigreg

buddye, I met Cindy when she was recently here in Australia. Cindy is such a sweetie. I wouldn't say she owns us guys. Cindy shares and is very happy and willing to share.

I met her with a friend and we were just expecting to meet Cindy for a coffee(or three, as Cindy put it) and get to know her, but she invited us back to where she was staying. We talked. We didn't ask, but she even offered to give us a show and let us touch and feel her amazing physique. The picture below is proof(and I have a few others too). Cindy was just so sweet, nice and friendly. Cindy is just a wonderful young woman who happens to have an amazing muscular physique that she has worked long and hard to develop.

She has been very busy since getting home to Switzerland, but we have kept in contact and I can't wait until she is here in Australia next so we can meet again.

Thank you Cinderella.  :-*
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cindy, I love how you just own these guys. I'd love you put me in my place like this. :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Photoshop fakes. Just for laughs, guys. ;D

where did you find the second picture ?
I got them both from this thread. She really is bigger than one of them. Here's the real ones.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login