Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afigreg

Jake, I've met Cindy and she is definitely from Earth, but not an Earth that I know of because I haven't met any women like Cindy on this Earth. She looks like such a nice person in all her pictures, but her pictures don't do justice to how much of a nice, sweet, wonderful and beautiful(beautiful in every sense of the word, not just physically) young woman she is.

I'll say it again, thank you Cindy for being such a sweetie.  :-*
(and I can't wait to see the video you mentioned)
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afigreg

Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

shimmer1

 :woot: when i was about 12 i remember watching weird science with kelly le brock and i got extremely excited by her and remember thinking, she was perfection and a woman would not be more sexier.

Then Cindy came along......  :heart:


Cindy Landolt

Thanks to everyone!

And especially Rob Mash for always supporting me and posting my pics... As well as shimmer1, Kelly LeBrock is GORGEOUS!.. Just to be mentioned in the same sentence is a blessing!

Love to ALL!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fitgirlfanat

Cindy's workout videos are in the works, right? Premium content for the training website? That's a no-brainer.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

I actually haven't started video yet, but I will be filming some this Summer...

As for premium content, I will probably be offering select info to my training clients at a premium (along with my training services) but the rest will remain free..

Love Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afigreg

Aw, again, thank you sweetie. Cindy, you're just too kind to all of us.

:-*
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sanat1360

Hey Cindy,
Ive never seen such a beautiful looking woman in my entire life with just the perfect physique ... Love u loads and to seeing more from u !!
Cheers !
:rock:

Cindy Landolt

Hey Sanat!..

Thanks a lot!.. I'm doing more and more shoots at the moment, So it won't be long before you can add to your collection ?

Love, Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi All...

Check this out!.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They made me "Member of the Month"  :)

Love, Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Yeah I just re-checked 36.5cm  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

goover

how many kg can you biceps curl on 1 rep

Cindy Landolt

Hi Goover,

For 1 rep I honestly don't know, If I sacrificed a bit of form to get it there, then probably 60kg?... But there comes a point when your bodies balancing point is exceeded and you will just fall forwards! (Unless I wear some Clown Shoes)  ;)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

goover

Fabulous! You are very strong! As well as a beautiful girl) I respect people who have achieved great things in sport. So much work here! But the people around you that you are interested in sports? It may suggest to measure the force?)

littlemanjames

I'm willing to chip in. What size shoes do you wear? lol ;)