LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding

Cindy you are special, you are unique; may your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are! Merry Christmas!
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Ramy

Hi Cindy.
just wanna say hi and that your  body is a work of art -like you didn't here that a million times  :P- and on a

second thought we've probably finally found what god  really have done in the seventh day -

a little hint "you"  ^-^
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

WOW!.. Well found!.. Those are old, I have never seen them all

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Thank you all for the lovely compliments!..

I'm down in Sydney Australia for a Month, so I will try my best to reply to all of your messages asap, but I'm out of time zone so they may take a while!

Lots of Love

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

Cindy, you are nominated for partecipating at the poll "Fitness Goddess of January", do you have some photos of your latest contest?

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Cindy Landolt

Hi Rob,
           Sorry I don't have a pic like that as I haven't yet competed..

Cindy xxx
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Rob,
           Sorry I don't have a pic like that as I haven't yet competed..

Cindy xxx

If you shoot three photos (one in front pose, one in lateral pose and one in back pose) in Bikini I will put you into the poll
By the way you have intention to compete this year?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

songman

Happy B'day from the States! You're a Pisces? I'm an Aquarius :)...Have a fun day!!

Cindy Landolt

Thankyou for all of the Birthday wishes !!!

I've so far spent the day on Balmoral beach and I'm just about to get ready to go to Piato's restaurant on Blues Point Road North Sydney..

A perfect Birthday  :)

Love Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hey Thanks samusaran,
                                     I was going to upload the images individually for you all, but I'm currently on mobile internet out here and it's very slow....

Thanks Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Thanks Again Rob!...
                               I haven't got very good internet connection here as I'm travelling, so it's great that you posted some of the pics directly for me  :)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Again Rob!...
                               I haven't got very good internet connection here as I'm travelling, so it's great that you posted some of the pics directly for me  :)

Cindy  :-*

You are welcome! Don't worry Cindy! I will continue to post your new pics.

Kiss!! Rob!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Cindy Landolt

Brilliant... Thankyou!

I'm planning on quite a few Blog Posts/Galleries over the next few days!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vasya156

 You are on the top, Cindy! The best European muscle girl, really.