⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy Landolt

Hi bicepboy,
                   Thanks a lot!.. Yes there's been a lot of effort put in, but no doubt my genetics have been super responsive!  :)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi Female Bodybuilding,
                                    I don't have anything quite like that taken at the moment, but I have a few new shoots lined up in Australia and some more here when I get back, so I'll suggest some ideas to the photographer!  ;)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi peter92100,
                        I'm happy you like them!.. More to come, so keep checking back!

www.cindytraining.com

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi realcutey7,
                      Thanks for taking the time to upload the gallery!..

Cindy  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi busthemus2003,
                               I've been hiding away in the Swiss Alps!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kj30

Cindy,

You are most welcome. You have achieved something very praiseworthy. Actually, I'm a scientist in a corporate world by day but yes I love art and have been trying my hand at drawings (pencil and ink) of muscular females. I need to find/make more time for it but I will definitely be making something inspired from your image :).

I hope all is well in the Alps! I'm jealous because I would love to be skiing and snowboarding rather than working. How is it there?

Kj
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

Cindy Landolt

Hey Kj,
            It's great here, the snow is coming down the Mountains and will be with us in the next week or so!..

Great time to Ski

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bamluvbench

Cindy can ypu do a helicopter(360 jump) or double helicopter(720) on skiing?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi Bam... No I don't really Ski, although I have friend who does all of that Ski Acrobatics!

Cindy  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Thanks busthemus,
                              It's been great on here, lots of nice comments and messages, everyone's been very cool! I'm very pleased that my pictures and advice has been so well received!

Lots's of Love

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding


Cindy another photo set request from you...

Can you pose like Katka's following photo?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks in advance
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

kj30

Hi Cindy,

I hope you enjoyed the mountainous winter wonderland :). Hopefully, you had a nice fire to greet you each night.

Not sure if you are really considering breast implants or not. Your choice is the right choice, of course.

In my humble opinion, I think "why mess with perfection?" :). Save some money and still be in the 1% of the most beautiful people in the entire world.

Also, I had a complicated invasive surgery recently...(granted it was probably more intense than cosmetic surgery)...but I remember the pain and would not recommend it to anyone.

-Kj
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

Cindy Landolt

Hi FemaleBB,
                    Due to getting the first snow here this morning, I think I will have to postpone the Swimming Pool shoot  ;)

But!.. As I'm flying to Sydney in 10 days time, I will see if I can arrange a few poolside pics there!  :D

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi caricato,
                 I have a pretty big 'back catalogue' of pics that I'm slowly showing through my site, but I will be doing some new shoots in Sydney next Month...

So either way there should be some Great new pics for you to see soon!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi All....
            The Breast Morph was just a bit of fun really, I wanted to see how I would look with Implants. In all honesty I'm still undecided, I love how I look and feel right now, I'm closing in on what I want to achieve in terms of muscular proportionality. BUT, theres a part of me that 'as a woman' wants to have larger breasts, there's not really anything deeper to it than that, I don't feel like I'm 'lacking' necessarily, it's merely that I like some of the Girls on here who have implants.

I looked into the surgery and the sizes etc, and there are many options, the issue again being proportionality. If I want my implants to be in perfect symmetry with the rest of my physique then I do need to go Big! Not as big as in the Morph's but certainly Oversized, and there in lies the quandary! In order to have proportionality with my 1m79 and 79kg body, I would need to go to a 36E/F and at that size they would look a little Cartoonish!..

Time will tell, I will look into it further, but for now it's not on my horizon as I still need to pack on some more pec development, which in itself alters the proposed implant sizes etc.

So I guess they would be the icing on my cake, but for now, my cake isn't yet baked!

I hope that makes sense!?

Cindy  :-*

ps. thanks for all of your feedback, it is ALL valued and well received!

pps. Speaking of Baking Cakes.... I'm HUNGRY!!  :P
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login